Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. (5399 Views)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by samtoye(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Poster,

You never mentioned a case of corruption in your list, i can summarize all your point into one, Buhari is a very very very strict and principled man!!!!! if all his measures were put in place, Nigeria would not be where we are now. For the sake of those kids that would call you grandma, Vote right madam, if you return PDP to power adding to the 12 years of misery Nigeians had gone through already, God would ask you!!!! for every soul PDP kills out of corruption and greed, God would ask you!!!!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
The man na SOJA!

We dont want these bad boys anymore.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^ When you stop making up stories, maybe then we will take you more seriously. grin
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ When you stop making up stories, maybe then we will take you more seriously. grin

I was in PHC, I saw with my eyes not that i was told.

They entered people's shops, took them and their goods away. Me thinks it is childish to call me a liar because you did not see it.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Paulaok4(f): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Op....I wish point 7 would happen again, we are in a nation where so called *expatriats* are everywhere. I work in a firm where hardworking Nigerians that bring more to the table are treated vilely and paid peanuts, while the figure head *expatriate* takes all the glory.
In the last Election(which icouldn't vote cos I was on duty) I would have voted for him, yes he is radical but he has a no nosense stand on corruption which we as Nigerians desperately need. (By d way am christain from Niger Delta)
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by mydailycontact: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2013
90% of your points are very positive for a better Nigeria to be achieved.Thanks for creating a list of these commendable achievements in less than two years, says a forum member, thanks.

All the act of our various Military Heads of State were inhuman to say the least and none is a saint neither Buhari nor obasanjo, the later has gone on to become a two term President with little or no evidence of democratic dividends, yet we pick Gen. Muhamadu Buhari to be an "ALIEN".

We prefer to slap corrupt leaders by the wrist for capital offences like we've seen in our Nigeria of today, if you think that would bring the needed change , over to you.

Do you weep for Ebenezer Babatope and other leaders as mentioned in this article? Let mr. Ebenezer babatope be our case study.....He claimed to be a progressive staunchly 'awoist' and was jailed for the same cause, he thereafter pitched his tent with subsequent military regime after Buhari denying not only his 'got' and 'progressiveness' but his uncanny love for money as frivolously given him by the government and as continually sing their praises by ultimately joining our quasi-military part 'PDP'. The question is would Baba Awolowo had done the same and pitch tent with PDP? The same fate befalls his other cohorts......
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=18pt]OP,
Iam not surprised that you are unable to provide any source to support your dishonest claims[/size]
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by doncartel: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moments When Major-general Gowon And Colonel Obasanjo Accept Biafra's Surrender / David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.