Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (40009 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Hoojay(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
lai lai o sad
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by lymelyte(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Apc will self-destruct within 2yrs..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by kaludestiny10(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.
Speak only for your self and leave the rest of us out of your comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by MartinsD12(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
etokhana:
Lawan Senate no go fit reject her,if na Saraki Senate she no fit come near gate lai lai,when she see Dino face.
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1315974802230964233?s=19

Asked by a Twitter user @meek_alley:

https://twitter.com/meek_aleey/status/1315975002613837828?s=19

Senator Sani replied:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1315975285045592064?s=19
That's the truth
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by macAB: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=contigiency post=94902825]Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.[u are brain dead

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nyanabo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
35824L:
Atiku should stop using expired politicians like shehu sani and ffk to fight this courageous woman. Her nomination will surely sail through because they have nothing against her. Their propaganda is dead on arrival just like Atiku's libel suit against her.

Can you here yourself talk no one says there is any cockroach in here cupboard (of which I doubt). what we are saying is someone appointed into the electoral body should not be patisan simple.

If his predecessor did it I doubt he would be in power.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by goshen26: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.

Nigeria youths where is our brains?

A man I know for sure, you can't stand in front of to abuse abuse him social media gave u the effrontery and Dutch courage to do so...

Respect elders when we are pointing out points

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Artisappng: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
I think they'll reject her.

They have to
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by kaludestiny10(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
blacknp:
Confused Youths? Why not say no to cultism first?
Is cultism, the major problem bedeviling Nigeria presently?
When the right things are put into proper perspective, all other things will take their rightful place.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Revere27: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dat 'I' needs to be removed make we just know say we get NEC not INEC..d 'I' too dey confuse person grin grin

E shock you too grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Ritaaa: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
slivertongue:
GMB is breaking all moral standards that will not only hunt APC but further weaken any form of solidarity with the state
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Miracle2020: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Such is expected from the current amoral rubber stamp Senate leadership and God bless Buhari for this.

Next time we will know that an illterate in power is deadlier than SARS with gun.
is she not qualify? Stop fooling your mother in public.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by kaludestiny10(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
What's her crimes that will make saraki not to accept her nominee? Moreover it not compulsory to works at inec she can works at any agency
As a judge, can a court of competent jurisdiction allow you to preside over your own case?
Inec as an independent electoral body, shouldn't have a well known card carrier of any political party as an umpire.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by vicmac09(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

You actually called yourself well meaning... I understand his opinion doesn't matter to you but well meaning is purely out of context...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by maxzzo1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ahaahahahahaha DAT woman remain a witch gbam
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Donemmy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are so wise to understand the meaning of the words “stupid”and “inconsequential”, you won’t use them on that wise man.
Cos the two words represent you
Bless you Bro.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by karkel(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
He made his point which make sense to me and other well meaning Nigerians.... You mean people like Gandollar, buhari and rubber legislators. Hmm....... Jesus wept . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by samwillyco1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Another protest will be against the rubber stamp law makers and deputy governor and against non functional ministers

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by tolguy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are so wise to understand the meaning of the words “stupid”and “inconsequential”, you won’t use them on that wise man.
Cos the two words represent you
upper cut
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by karkel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wizzykid your own don be....... Jesus weep
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by yaki84: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Imortal001:
Where saraki even dey self? politically dead!
Lawan that is politically alive, how e take affect exchange rate?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by yaki84: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Correct yourself, well meaning zombies

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by tolguy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
blacknp:
Confused Youths? Why not say no to cultism first?
he is one of them
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Such is expected from the current amoral rubber stamp Senate leadership and God bless Buhari for this.

Next time we will know that an illterate in power is deadlier than SARS with gun.

This is the best comment I have read.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

You are stupider
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by yaki84: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
What's her crimes that will make saraki not to accept her nominee? Moreover it not compulsory to works at inec she can works at any agency
She was nominateds to works at once and not to works at anyways.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by rolams(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

You need to visit a brain bank!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by freeborn02: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
blacknp:
Thank God, Jonathan Goodluck is history.

And as a result, your human right is also history
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Danzakidakura(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
to you and other zombies like you
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by adebwalex(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
sapientia:
The appointment of a Presidential Aide who happens to be a strong member of the ruling party is very disturbing
What will you call the appointment of 8year governor wife Peter Odilli a PDP card carry member who was also appointed as A supreme court judges?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
fineboynl:
a way of discharging her from. the media aid.

She's causing more harm than good for Bubu on social media as a media aide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.