Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,784 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (40224 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by maste: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
This APC government cannot fail to amaze me with their level of idiocy. How can you do this?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by thundafire: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Gainman: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.
nah you mumu pass.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by sapientia(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
adebwalex:
What will you call the appointment of 8year governor wife Peter Odilli a PDP card carry member who was also appointed as A supreme court judges?

You have a non functioning brain.

I wont stress it with an answer.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nchenches: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Laureate Onochie’s appointment is an assault on due process, an insult to Nigerians of good conscience.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by witworth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
only to you, you don't mean well for the nation.
I know you're one of the Buhari's zombies, no common sense no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by charlesucheh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
this woman's eye servicing is TOP NOTCH!

she does anything to please her boss irrespective of whether it might hurt people or not!

she has INEC commissioner! Chai! WE'RE DONE!!!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Imortal001:
Where saraki even dey self? politically dead!
The sheep wey reverse during a fight, na power im go gather come. it's a local adage. I like the way he went solo. Only a mature politician would behave that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Maliqcious: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
get sense wisdom is not gift, every sensible man need a good sense of judgment

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Bimpe29: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lawan is seen as President of the rubber stamp Senate. grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Aguogba(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Place your hand on your head and repeat after me, "my Father ! my Father !!, all the village people that stole my sense, die by fire!". Just try it. It works.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Okwyjesus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

Are you a well meaning Nigeria at all?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by adebwalex(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
sapientia:

You have a non functioning brain.

I wont stress it with an answer.
See person who brain they Function upside down....Compo Fool Dullard..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Cantonese: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

"a stupid and inconsequential human being". You address a former senator and a very prominent citizen in that manner?

To receive brain resetting slap dey hungry you.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by obontami: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Marine54:
Lawan the rubber stamp Senate president has no say !

Lawan looks more like a dead-brain motherfucker that has nothing to offer.

I've never took that man serious. He a clown!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Earnonline7: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
The very reason they make sure Saraki never returns to senate and replaced with a rubber stamp.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Such is expected from the current amoral rubber stamp Senate leadership and God bless Buhari for this.

Next time we will know that an illterate in power is deadlier than SARS with gun.
stupid qoute
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by mankan2k7(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Buhari has broken every records to the extend that nothing surprises me any longer. Imagine a die hard APC member as inec commissioner.

Nigeria is gone already
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by flyingpig: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are so wise to understand the meaning of the words “stupid”and “inconsequential”, you won’t use them on that wise man.
Cos the two words represent you
My darling kiss Have missed your posts. Busy?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by osusuallstars: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

U count yourself among well meaning Nigerians , reason well
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by WhizdomXX(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Such is expected from the current amoral rubber stamp Senate leadership and God bless Buhari for this.

Next time we will know that an illterate in power is deadlier than SARS with gun.
Couldn't be said better. We will surely rise again.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Dansuqi: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The sheep wey reverse during a fight, na power im go gather come. it's a local adage. I like the way he went solo. Only a mature politician would behave that way.

Guy,stop this thing na.what sort of a person are you? Are you also a saraki supporter? Respect yourself and limit yourself to edo matters,standing with irrelevant politicians does not fit you.
Saraki was totally humiliated and politically destroyed.theres no retreat there.oshiomhole rubbished him.he is finished forever.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Eriokanmi: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Guy,stop this thing na.what sort of a person are you? Are you also a saraki supporter? Respect yourself and limit yourself to edo matters,standing with irrelevant politicians does not fit you.
Saraki was totally humiliated and politically destroyed.theres no retreat there.oshiomhole rubbished him.he is finished forever.
Hmmm. Finished forever you said? Time will tell. I no dey talk too much
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Amotolongbo(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2020
flyingpig:
My darling kiss Have missed your posts. Busy?
thanks bro

Being so busy offline
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by flyingpig: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
thanks bro

Being so busy offline
this thing pains grin forget I'm laughing. Alright dear just take good care of yourself. Love ya kiss
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bizzibodi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Saraki na paste tense na!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
The worst thing that can happen to an educated fellow is to live in a place surrounded by illiterates.

Illiterates are opportunistic, cunning, extortionist, forceful, violent.

The things they cannot say with their mouths, they fight it with blows and dangerous weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.