Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump (4976 Views)

Two Weeks After Election, Biden Yet To Congratulate Tinubu - Peoples Gazette / US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says / PDP 90-Man National Campaign Council For Edo 2020 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Some people are hoping electoral college favours trump again. The electoral college have only elected five candidates who didn't win the popular votes,to be president in US history. It will take a miracle for the such luck to play out again.

The electoral college has elected US presidents 100% of the time.

You could say there have been a few times it didn't tally with the popular vote - which counts for nothing btw.
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by helinues: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
3x515:
[s][/s]

Warm up the new monikers inline cos this would soon be wiped out as usual..

Only Helinues can give people relentless job to do without paying shishi.

BTW, what happens to the comments you missed today for cancellation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Amarabae(f): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

Close range in what aspect? Does US use popular votes to elect their President. All these one wey no Sabi anything don jump to comment in political affairs that's beyond their comprehension.
I beg swerve to romance section .
We are not discussing cosmetic charades here
close range literally meant a tight race
you ended up saying nothing,
you can't know america more than me,
am sure you have not crossed the shores of Nigeria before , even the USA you are feeling mgbekeish about, I have been there 16times,
come to DM, I show u visa documents and pictures/videos.
so Mr hungry and angry man, out of my mention pls ,

1 Like

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Afamed: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amarabae:

am sure you have not crossed the shores of Nigeria before , even the USA you are feeling mgbekeish about, I have been there 16times,
Keep quiet American wanderer. Nothing like tight race in Us presidential election. Stop exposing your ignorance on social media. You only become POTUS with 270 Electoral college votes. Hilary had over 2million votes ahead of Trump, yet she didn't meet the threshold of the electoral college. You have been to US 1billion times yet you didn't know elementary political decision in US? Na waaa for all these born to lie pikin oooo
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by OPPPS: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amarabae:

Educate yourself before coming to Nairaland. If not people will take you to the cleaner.
No tight votes in US presidential election.
You become the US president, not on the condition of having highest votes. But purely on securing the electoral college lead of 270.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Afamed: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
OPPPS:

Educate yourself before coming to Nairaland. If not people will take you to the cleaner.
No tight votes in US presidential election.
You become the US president, not on the condition of having highest votes. But purely on securing the electoral college lead of 270.
Kindly ignore that noisemaker. No be today we dey meet their type here on NL
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by helinues: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

Kindly ignore that noisemaker. No be today we dey meet their type here on NL

You people just dey give upper Iweka people gbas gbos left and right... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.. Imhotep is not the cancellers oo..

Even though he might be annoying but I don't think he can stoop so low like canceller
Please tell afamed that I am a serious born again grin

Cc lzaa bamite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by helinues: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa bamite

You meant burn again?
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

I am more than 100% sure, with evidence. He's the real canceller
Thou shall not bear false witness against the neighbor.

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

You meant burn again?
A bit time born again
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by helinues: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
imhotep:

A bit time born again

Your burning again don turn to pop corn... grin cheesy
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Ekemeze: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Afamed: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

You people just dey give upper Iweka people gbas gbos left and right... grin cheesy
You can imagine the pathological liar. She had been to Amelika more than 16 times yet she didn't know POTUS comes to office through Electoral college
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by helinues: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

You can imagine the pathological liar. She had been to Amelika more than 16 times yet she didn't know POTUS comes to office through Electoral college

Average of them are half educated people that relied on what Broda Emeka in Lagos told them.

So try to understand their worrisome situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Xzellentgraphic: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
I no trump will win....
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

[s]
The electoral college has elected US presidents 100% of the time.

You could say there have been a few times it didn't tally with the popular vote - which counts for nothing btw.[/s]
Read well: "The electoral college have only elected five candidates who didn't win the popular votes"
Re: USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump by Balogunodua(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
imhotep:
Cc lzaa bamite
where is metaphysical and itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Been Extradited To The U.S / APC Governors Keep Mum On Postponed Convention, To Meet Buhari On Tuesday / 2023: APC Stakeholders Directorate Targets 20 Million Votes For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.