Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Questions Wise Clients Ask Before They Hire Any Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Questions Wise Clients Ask Before They Hire Any Writer (286 Views)

8 Important Questions To Ask Before You Publish Your Book / Is There Any Writer Who Have Complete Story For Sell? / Any Writer Of Children Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions Wise Clients Ask Before They Hire Any Writer by SpaghettiThots: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Writing clients understand that writers often come at a dime a dozen. However, it doesn't take too long for them to realize they'd rather not be bitten twice. Quality writers make it a goal to make their clients happy in every possible way.

Seasoned clients who make money in our business know exactly what to look for in a writer to know who will deliver on critical projects. If your writers have been giving you the short end of the stick, here are a few ways you can start to sieve the wheat from the tares. Just ASK:

1. Who on my current team can do this project?
2. Does this writer sound desperate for money?,
3. Do this writer's samples pass Plagiarism and Grammar tests?
4. How similar are this writer's samples? Can they vary their style to suit the project?
5. Is this writer teachable?
6. Can I invest in tools to make my writer even better?
7. Can I pay this writer what they're worth as much as this project permits?

Simplistic, eh? Well, not everyone needs rocket science to live a good life. shocked

Simply put, Quality writers are rare. That's why the ProPen! Community is here to help. Quality writers collaborating with Quality clients to exceed client expectations. Here's your special link: https:///3vvyxd. Oh! You're a writer? Welcome aboard: https:///npm1mq. cheesy

PS: Your best days in this business are just ahead. Join us NOW!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Book On Biz Ideas & Money Sources Contacts For Free On FreeStuffsNg / Christmas, Through My Eyes: A Short Story by Tosan Tarre / Nigeria Tech Scene Satire;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.