Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigeria Tech Scene Satire; - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria Tech Scene Satire; (300 Views)

H*E LEVEL RESULT [satire] — 18+ / "Crazy Times" A Covid-19 Satire By Philip Mgbemena / Igbinigie, Isreal, Obasa Wins 2019 Punocracy Prize For Satire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tech Scene Satire; by naakle: 5:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Twitter user who has 0.000072btc brags about making sound financial decisions

Samuel is a tech enthusiast and financial guru who believes that "Everyday is a good day to grab the bull by the horn" and "we all have 24hrs a day so 'why are you poor'".

On Sunday January 3rd, 2021 as bitcoin prices kept surging , it came as no surprise to Samuels close friends and family when they discovered he had sewed a long THREAD on twitter were he spoke about the fake friends in his life and the power of decentralized financial transactions, he did all this from comfort of his self-contain Apartment in iju ishaga.

Flabbergasted by the outpouring of love and support by well wishers and his new found "audience", he decided to give back to the community by offering a crypto trading course for only ($333dollars) and claims everyone of his students is making a financial decision that will change their life forever.

when posed with questions about fraud and asked to show how much he has made trading

he replied in an angry tone; " Sign up for my course on telegram and i will share my bank statement" .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Product Review Writers. / The Witness / Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.