Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,148 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ (38273 Views)

DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Police Commission 'Pencils-Down' 37 Ex-SARS Officers For Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Hedonisco: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
leisuretym:
check their account transactions, any corrupt one should be transferred to efcc for further investigation
It's actually that simple. Check their account balances and that alone would tell you all you need to know.

These bastards are not businessmen or self-employed people whose potential income have no cap. We know their legitimate salaries and allowances. Let them explain some transactions in their accounts and how they acquired the assets they own.. No need to explain in fact. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Jabioro: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Can the force headquarter contain them at same time..or he just wanted to see rowdies crowded personnel.. Another corruption breading system..medical team will started collect their own kick back..
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
No jokes now
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
lincsnuel:

No but it purges one of illiteracy. Just take a look at the behaviours and reasoning of most people up North, it's mainly due to illiteracy and ignorance abundant there.

One of the major problems of the force is crass illiteracy. They don't understand their job roles. If NCE is the minimum qualification, you will see significant improvement in their job roles and performance.

Nce graduates will be assigned work that school cert is supposed to be doing.

Many of those fsars/sars you think they are ssce holders, are Bsc and MSC holders!

1 Like

Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by ensamy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Aluta continua Protest continues. Bring to justice all the SARS that have blood in Thier hands... grin sad shocked and have been rubbing Nigerians .
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Charly68: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sack the bad eggs among them please ..
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Didi2d(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
protests:
We wait for SWAT

For Yankee if SWAT land anywhere, e don be for the criminal be that.
Like to see them in action, in movies though
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by yaki84: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
fergie001:

Nigeria Police Force

They should go there with the same attire they usually wear to harass and extort from Nigerians.
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by stanisbaratheon: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Another unit with same people??
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
GeneralPula:
This IGP is still not getting it..

We’ll make him to get it right..
even God can't help him and his group of touts called sars.
Because the voice of the people is the voice of God.
If the people are against you,even your juju can't help you
If anything that looked or behaved like sars from now onwards should be lynched
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Aladdin1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingofum:
As they travel to that abuja, May all the evil sars that have extorted Nigerian youths die by road accident amen
You can say that again!
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by maste: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
They should all be deployed to tackle Boko Haram, their fellow murderers and terrorists.
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by 02Kebreal(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
To report at force headquarters or be rounded up for summary execution?

Verify the news again!

I can't be swimming with SHARKS.

U not nice
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by immantoks: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
seriously I wished I could employ the service of Sango so that we can end SARS once and for all
but My new nature will not permit me. they should do drug test for them too.Most of them are drug addict
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Laboni: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
As long as they stay off our streets, no problem.
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by lincsnuel: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fussion1000:

Nce graduates will be assigned work that school cert that's supposed to be doing.

Many of those fsars/sars you think they are ssce holders, are Bsc and MSC holders!

If we want improvement in Police Force, then education and good training cannot be underestimated.
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Onozboy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
miclef86:

Don't you hear the name SARS: Special Anti-robery Squad? They are specifically trained to tackle criminals unlike our rant and file Police

Smh
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by VicM6: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
lagdmark:

So the IGP shouldn't create anti robbery squad, he should just sidon and watch how notorious armed robbers and cyber criminals terrorise the country.
He should create a new anti robbery squad and still put the old crazy fools that were sarz operative in there....
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Aguogba(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kobicove:
Disarm and redeploy them to traffic monitoring unit grin
Then they'll all commit suicide cheesy
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by stacyadams: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Judolisco:
no abeg Abba kyari was once a member of Sars and he is one of d finest officers Nigeria have ever produced feel free to check his records
grin grin grin

Unless ur telling me , u worked with him and can vouch u never saw him bully, slap or kidnap private citizens lik sars officers normally act,then I will believe u grin
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Earnonline7: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Judolisco(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Unless ur telling me , u worked with him and can vouch u never saw him bully, slap or kidnap private citizens lik sars officers normally act,then I will believe u grin
oga jst search for Abba kyari on Google....na only criminals e dey bully
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Lawsimon(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Something is definitely missing here.

We have been hoodwinked.

WHERE WILL THEY SWAT MEMBERS BE PULLED OUT FROM?

I'm for seeing the IGP re-engaging members of the scrapped SARS after passing through the test process in Abuja.
This will not go down well oo

SEND SCRAPPED SARS MEMBERS TO BORNO STATE

1 Like

Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by stacyadams: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Judolisco:
oga jst search for Abba kyari on Google....na only criminals e dey bully
grin grin

I no just believe u
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by idahme(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

I wish at force HQ, those indicted in extortions and extra judicial killings are detained and punished for the murders.

Without justice against those killers Nigerians are too aggrieved to be satisfied with just banning them and redeploying them to continue murdering people who resist extortion.

Majority of them are guilty if not all of them....
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by Oshokalo: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
To report at force headquarters or be rounded up for summary execution?

Verify the news again!

I can't be swimming with SHARKS.

abi send them to go and bring our girls
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by okafor200(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders I Need Your Helps! i really want to become a billionaire.
Re: IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ by chinedu234(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2020
They should first be paraded for public identification of the criminal elements and prosecution for their atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government / Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.