Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw (1065 Views)

So Toto No Get Meter Wey Dey Read / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by xavier3(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2011
I was chillin wit my guy wen his babe came by wit a movie. D movie was about 2 guys fighting over a girl. While the babe fixed her eyes on d film wit full concentration&mouth wide open, my guy then whispered in my ears that she's nuts about stuff like that. He said one day while both of them walked by an eatery they saw 2 guys exchanging blows because of a girl as both guys were claiming that girl. My guy said when they talked about that scene his babe defended the girl, meanwhile, he told her he cant fight 4 a girl as girls yappa. He said she got pissed&said she hates guys who talk like that. Plus he revealed that in her past b4 his reign as her current bf all her ex's used to fight one another 4 her but he has been lucky not 2 xperience such as he puts her on a tight leash can u date such a chic? Ladies do u get xcited that 2 guys dey throw blow cos of u or what is the chics issue wit that?
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Oh my lawd ladies now get pleased when guys

exchange blows for them >> I can never xchange blows for a lady

Its sheer joblessness if its about exchanging blows for money count me in>> cos im a money freak

but woman.>>> never~
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Mygoldie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
190::

grin grin grin grin

Oh my lawd ladies now get pleased when guys

exchange blows for them >> I can never xchange blows for a lady

Its sheer joblessness if its about exchanging blows for money count me in>> cos im a money freak

but woman.>>> never~

so you mean,you cannot fight a guy because of Goldie,huh?? angry angry undecided
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 25omega(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
that girl sounds ridiculosly immature. she better be careful that she doesn't get pulled into one of those stupid fights
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mygoldie:

so you mean,you cannot fight a guy because of Goldie,huh?? angry angry undecided
 shocked  shocked  shocked

Well i could fight your boyfriend cos of you dou

cos ure an exception  grin  grin
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Mygoldie(f): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2011

shocked  shocked  shocked

Well i could fight your boyfriend cos of you dou

cos ure an exception  grin  grin

Lol, oh well!
grin grin
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by xavier3(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
@190 tot u said u cant fight cos of a lady so y d xception of goldie
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
xavier3:

cos she has everything a man needs
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lol, oh well!
grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Mygoldie(f): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2011

kiss kiss kiss kiss
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink undecided
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2011
xavier3:

I was chillin wit my guy wen his babe came by wit a movie. D movie was about 2 guys fighting over a girl. While the babe fixed her eyes on d film wit full concentration&mouth wide open, my guy then whispered in my ears that she's nuts about stuff like that. He said one day while both of them walked by an eatery they saw 2 guys exchanging blows because of a girl as both guys were claiming that girl. My guy said when they talked about that scene his babe defended the girl, meanwhile, he told her he cant fight 4 a girl as girls yappa. He said she got pissed&said she hates guys who talk like that. Plus he revealed that in her past b4 his reign as her current bf all her ex's used to fight one another 4 her but he has been lucky not 2 xperience such as he puts her on a tight leash can u date such a chic? Ladies do u get xcited that 2 guys dey throw blow cos of u or what is the chics issue wit that?
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by adagz01(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
xavier3:

cos hes a golddigger he wanna dig deeply into mygoldie
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
adagz 01:

cos hes a golddigger he wanna dig deeply into mygoldie

You betcha! wink
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by xavier3(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
@zim drill pls read thru well or do u nid specs
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by 197(f): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
xavier3:

@zim drill pls read thru well or do u nid specs

Too much zebra meat is affecting his eyes! undecided
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
xavier3:

@zim drill    pls read thru well or do u nid specs

grin grin grin grin grin spec savers
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Omolola1(f): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
I detest it! why should a guy fight 4 me in public, its embarrasin jor!
i'd prefr he jxt kp hs cool,n let me do d talkn
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
I LOVE WRESTLING!
but I stopped watching it faithfully in 2001 when the Rock left  undecided  grin grin

but seriously I do not find ANYTHING cute about two guys fighting over
some stank c[i]u[/i]nt or two girls figting over some scrub. It's not cute.
There are plenty of each of the opposing sexes to go around. Why fight over
one loser who is enjoying it? "As if!"  angry grin
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
Omolola1:

I detest it! why should a guy fight 4 me in public, its embarrasin jor!
i'd prefr he jxt kp hs cool,n let me do d talkn

did you think through what you said ?
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Omolola1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
yes zim i did! av u seen a scene of 2 guys fightn ova a gurl, they luk lyk kids. . .which 2 me is unnecessary, honestly
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by bobbyray(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
I like it when omolola1 talks
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
Omolola1:

yes zim i did! av u seen a scene of 2 guys fightn ova a gurl, they luk lyk kids. . .which 2 me is unnecessary, honestly

you didnt  i.e if dont like guys who fight over you then you wouldnt double date

once you double date there is high chance of one of them attacking the other then the attacked has to defend him self and all people will say is that there were fighting of you

am not saying you wrong but saying if you are smart to figure that fighting for lady is plain stupid then you wouldnt cheat
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by Omolola1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
I cant and would never cheat on my guy, as long as i love him and vice-versa. fightn ova a gurl is totally childish
Re: Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw by xavier3(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
Kinda reminds me of a fight i witnessed outside a factory. A girl working in a snack factory was cheating on her guy with a co-worker. Her guy found out & went haywire. D said day he chilled at the gate till closing time. Wen he saw his babe and d oda guy holding hands, jisting and laffin. He went bananas then attacked d guy with words b4 jaws began cutting & blood started flowing. Other workers cheered on and even placed bets without separating them. I heard the girl had to quit.

Also anoda xperience yrs ago as an undergrad in front of estate management dept in unilag. Dat sh-it was crazy

(1) (Reply)

Catch Cheating Spouse / How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back / Relationship Question For The Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.