Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine (565 Views)

Job Interview; Please Help. / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by Sapphy19(f): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Good Evening.

Kindly note that you have been shortlisted for our Management Graduate Trainee Program.

This offers you to be in the Talent Management System of the Chicken Republic; the most loved Quick Service Restaurant and baked goods brands across West Africa.

Kindly note this in your schedule as the venue and date of the screening exercise will be communicated to you.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Kind regards

Food Concepts Logo
Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by Golden057(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
I don't think so
It's suspicious asking you to to expect another message, it might be to calm your nerves and make it look real.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by Wawelexy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Don't waste ur time, energy and money...

1 Like

Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by anthonyuncle(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
don't trash it yet,
wait until u get da 2nd message

1 Like

Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by chikason68(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Did you actually apply for any job with chicken republic?
Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by Sapphy19(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes i applied but that was months ago
chikason68:
Did you actually apply for any job with chicken republic?
Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by chikason68(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Sapphy19:
Yes i applied but that was months ago
It's genuine then. I have couple of friends that work with them.
Re: Scheduled For An Interview... Please Is This Genuine by Sapphy19(f): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2020
chikason68:

It's genuine then. I have couple of friends that work with them.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships - Final Year And Corp Members - CLOSED / Brand Promoters Urgently Needed. #40,000 Salary / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.