Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests (41533 Views)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by palsenator(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
But I have a question ooo

Why can't we protest like ds for the killing by bokoharam, herdsmen, fuel hike, rape, bad government

Our government no get liver

Na we never run mad.........
it starts somewhere and we have started.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by anochuko01(m): 6:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is where I feel sad anytime I remember my mentress Obi Ezekwesili.. APC tricked, got, and stained her..

-Aisha Yesufu have been lured with money, appointment, contract, influential link, religious opium, etc.. yet she remained adamant to her just cause..

May God strengthen her to end without deviating because promulgating and elevating the just cause requires a total separation..

Not just Oby. Durotoye, sowore, moghalu and co couldn't agree to form a coalition for a third force in 2019. They're all greedy people who chose personal glory over the lives of millions of youths.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by hgnbello(m): 6:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Mozegee:
Why can't we Nigerians join hand and make this woman a political figure. This is the kind of people we need that will not be compromise.

Are You Sure?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by hgnbello(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Ok. We Are Watching
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by akdjr(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2020
She's not a northerner and not Hausa/Fulani woman. She's from the heart beat of the nation. Edo woman. quote author=philipstanley post=94915839]I love this fearless woman

If the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward

#EndSARS[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:
I love this fearless woman

If the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward

#EndSARS
the woman na Edo woman do you know
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by PrincessJr(f): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2020
joyandfaith:
I think it is only presidential order that can stop the protests
1. Immedite release of those arrested during protests
2. New recruitment for swat team. No redeployment of rotten police officers to swat. Only graduates should be swat
3. Swat offices must not have detention centres
4. Mandatory use of bodycam for all police officers and citizens can record them as well.
5. Swat team should be trained by police institutions in developed nations
6. Immediate release of funds to compensate victims of sars abuse.
7. Immediate public hearing on abuse by SARS over years
No 5 is extremely crucial
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Dreadlock69(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

Then you have not been following the protests nationwide. Who do you think has pushed with others for the release of protesters who were arrested? Or accepting and distributing donations?
Have been missing some update lately
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by ogbonti: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

Why can't we protest like ds for the killing by bokoharam, herdsmen, fuel hike, rape, bad government

EXACTLY - LET US DEMAND MORE - HOW dem go get liver - this is not 1988 oooo - this is the era of social media, any military man that shoots a protester and it is captured and posted online, Buhari kpa kpa know say the International community will demand for his resignation instanta

THIS IS WHY HE CALLED US LAZY YOOTS, the man could not believe he was getting away with the things he did - I wont blame him- afterall he is human. When you give someone a job and you fail to supervise him, that is the result - The person will do the job nonchalantly - That is why Buhari failed to perform, we kept quiet believing him and obeying him even when people were getting killed everywhere across the country needlessly

I am glad the yoots are waking up to know that no government is stronger than the collective will of the people!!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by dogmart(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2020
raddyworld:
The major problem is not only end SARS but Reformation of our law that bind the police force. Police will still continue to harass people and as well fill the gap of the Sars to threaten yahoo guys. Yahoo guys in film making, music and various sectors hide under the disguise of people who had genuine reasons for END SARS.
Sars need to be disband bcus of thier atrocities
So also yahoo guys will bring more harm to the future of this nation than anything bcus when the stuff is not working again they will use ur family for rituals and also scam hardworking Nigeria to survive. Bcus scammers don't see scamming as evil irrespective of who you are to them. A robber will one day rob his family that he once enrich.

And if I may ask, what do the police do when they catch these so called yahoo guys other than to collect their own share of the loot with reckless abandonment and shamelessness!

You see so called SARS following guys to the ATM! Demanding hundreds of thousands in bail!

There is a serious lack of shame in the Nigerian police force, and this is the time to end it
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Brainzz40(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS
....she is from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by TGM2015: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS
What has she done for the North where she came from?

While I like her courageous act, why can she put it into girl child empowerment and stopping child marriage?

This same woman did same thing during Jonathan, you cannot always be anti-government. So, she telling us Jonathan is bad, Buhari is also bad, if she knows more about politics and governance, let her vile for the post of Presidency. She would realise that things are not as easy as been thought. APC thought is was easy until they got the power.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by dederocs(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Let us follow up with other demands, fuel increase, bogus payments for political office holders, ending of the social media bill, respect for human rights etc, i think we should jump into other demands sharply.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by dederocs(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2020
TGM2015:

What has she done for the North where she came from?

While I like her courageous act, why can she put it into stopping child marriage and girl child empowerment?

This same woman did same thing during Jonathan, you cannot always be anti-government. So, she telling us Jonathan is bad, Buhari is also bad, if she knows more about politics and governance, let her vile for the post of Presidency. She would realise that things are not as easy as been thought. APC thought is was easy until they got the power.
An activist is not a politician, they do not support anyone or party, but stand for justice, equality and freedom/human rights...An activist checkmate the powers that be to ensure they serve right, what you typed is nonsense...Goodluck has many flaws in his administration, so does Buhari, that woman is a hero, other people from North can agitate too, numbers do the magic. We need to keep putting pressure on these politicians, so they know who is boss #people'spower#
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Dyonne: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS

She is from Edo State
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Thablownmindset: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

A step at a time bro!!! everyone of them will get their own share!!!!including the one they call the bad boy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by TGM2015: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2020
dederocs:

An activist is not a politician, they do not support anyone or party, but stand for justice, equality and freedom/human rights...An activist checkmate the powers that be to ensure they serve right, what you typed is nonsense...Goodluck has many flaww in his administration, so does Buhari, that womab is a hero, other people from North can agitate too, numbers do the magic. We need to keep putting pressure on these politicians, so they know who is boss #people'spower#
Let us accept she an activist. Why can she used it for her people and her state? Why focusing on Federal Government alone?

You see, what I am saying is why fighting for every other people and ignoring the suffering of your own people? When Sanusi was fighting for girl child empowerment, education, development and against child abuse, early marriage, including not taking care of both boys and girls; those category of children that Patience refers to as "born throw way", where is Aisha Yesufu? When the northerners see to his dethronement where is she? Only El-Rufai, one of the personality that she makes an enemy accepted Sanusi.

Aisha Yesufu activists has political and personal undertone. I wonder why she is not an hero under Jonathan but became one under Buhari.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by dederocs(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
TGM2015:

Let us accept she an activist. Why can she used it for her people and her state? Why focusing on Federal Government alone?

You see, what I am saying is why fighting for every other people and ignoring the suffering of your own people? When Sanusi was fighting for girl child empowerment, education, development and against child abuse, early marriage, including not taking care of both boys and girls; those category of children that Patience refers to as "born throw way", where is Aisha Yesufu? When the northerners see to his dethronement where is she? Only El-Rufai, one of the personality that she makes an enemy accepted Sanusi.

Aisha Yesufu activists has political and personal undertone. I wonder why she is not an hero under Jonathan but became one under Buhari.
You should play your part in this people's movement, and stop insinuating nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Hopss(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=LaserWr post=94915811][/quote]

When I tell my friends say one dey monkey go go market e no go return,they all thought I am joking. Well I see the day coming sooner than later .(monkey mean the ruling class, market mean the citizenry)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by akinlolu26624: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2020
:I love this fearless womanIf the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward#EndSARSShe is from Edo State
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by philipstanley(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Brainzz40:
....she is from Edo state

OK, I thought she was a Northener. But not withstanding if the North can have at least 10 women as courageous as her...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by philipstanley(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Mikecold:
the woman na Edo woman do you know

I just know now
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by philipstanley(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2020
chimex75:
She is from Edo State not from the north. That's why you see such action

How I wish wish we have such woman in the North, who is courageous and fearless
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by philipstanley(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Roozzaay:

Here we go again cry
So it is only north thatis backward?
Have you been to any state down South South and some in the East?
Or what's your definition of backward?
The bottom line is we cannot move forward with tribal/religious bigots like you.

Why can't you make your points clear without using abusive language?? Haba!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Alexaonfleek: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Mindofhisown:

She not a northerner. She is from Edo state but married to a northerner.
Her husband is from auchi.
They're edo muslims
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS
She's Edo. She's not a Northerner.
The only northern thing about her is she's from Edo North
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2020
TGM2015:

Shut your ignorant mouth in perpetuity.
This is a woman who almost killed Jonathan with her mouth. She's one of the loudest voices that campaigned for Buhari in 2015. She became anti Buhari in 2016 when she discovered that the change yelling APC were fraud
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Gerrard59(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Dreadlock69:

Have been missing some update lately

Well, our females some of who are feminists rose to the challenge and organized the distribution of funds, legal support (this has been very useful in ensuring innocent protesters get their freedom), medical care etc. For instance, the government via the CBN blocked the avenue of donations through Flutterwave and disabled the link. Again, these women rose to the challenge and created a link where people can donate using cryptocurrencies. In less than three hours after CBN's decision, they got more than 1M in donations. Everyone, both male and female, participated but these females exhibited thorough organisation. Perfect and precise!

So yes, they have done well. Please be on Twitter to follow with events. NL is not the place.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by CavemanDefuturo: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Our Heroine keep the flag flying.. We are fully behind you

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Roozzaay(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

Why can't you make your points clear without using abusive language?? Haba!!
Forgive me, if my choice of word sound abusive

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by ScotMisile: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS
She is from Edo State...The heartbeat of the Nation...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is where I feel sad anytime I remember my mentress Obi Ezekwesili.. APC tricked, got, and stained her..

-Aisha Yesufu have been lured with money, appointment, contract, influential link, religious opium, etc.. yet she remained adamant to her just cause..

May God strengthen her to end without deviating because promulgating and elevating the just cause requires a total separation..

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.