Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests (41535 Views)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by arazanbal: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=LaserWr post=94915811][/quote]

omo na 70k dm bring come give me dis month after 90k las month as BEDC bill, even when dm say labour nd feb govt have a deal to suspend d new bill for another one month or so, dis country is really something else
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Carlyscales: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
joyandfaith:
I think it is only presidential order that can stop the protests
1. Immedite release of those arrested during protests
2. New recruitment for swat team. No redeployment of rotten police officers to swat. Only graduates should be swat
3. Swat offices must not have detention centres
4. Mandatory use of bodycam for all police officers and citizens can record them as well.
5. Swat team should be trained by police institutions in developed nations
6. Immediate release of funds to compensate victims of sars abuse.
7. Immediate public hearing on abuse by SARS over years

no Swat anything
CAPITAL NOOOO
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by goodheart02(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mozegee:
Why can't we Nigerians join hand and make this woman a political figure. This is the kind of people we need that will not be compromise.

We don't need any political figure yet for the youths, we don't need a leader now. The time will come for that. let's achieve our dreams first
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Amen.
And you too.. Blessing!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Amen.
And you too.. Blessing!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
anochuko01:

Not just Oby. Durotoye, sowore, moghalu and co couldn't agree to form a coalition for a third force in 2019. They're all greedy people who chose personal glory over the lives of millions of youths.

That's a disadvantage of having more than one lord in a house.. Pride, selfishness, and greed killed their vision..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Sunsets: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
She is from Niger Delta by origin and North by marriage.
philipstanley:
I love this fearless woman

If the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward

#EndSARS
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by philipstanley(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sunsets:
She is from Niger Delta by origin and North by marriage.

Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by anochuko01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

That's a disadvantage of having more than one lord in a house.. Pride, selfishness, and greed killed their vision..
And that's why I just keep quiet when I see youths changing these people's names.

These same people would still cash out on us in 2023.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by writeprof(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

A woman of substance.. A virtuous woman whose bones are made of steel.. A woman who does not belong to any divisive political party but of a truth party i.e a non-political and non-partisan group whose sole interest and vision is to demand transparency, good governance, justice, fairness, human right, freedom, progress, unity, and love..

-I pray she keep the faith to the end, as many fiery darts and devices of the wicked men at the top places are constantly thrown at her till they get her.. They will surely fail!

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.