Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities (1652 Views)

9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by Ovo200: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pls who else had noticed that boko haram and bandits has really reduced the modus operandi, we haven't hear any news about any attacks since the beginning of the #endsars protest. Are the service chiefs afraid of northerners starting the #sacktheservicechiefs protest or what?
Let think about it
Many thoughts on my mind but can't put them into words now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by myBraine: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Must everything be politics to you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2020
so you are always happy to hear boko haram attacks?
Ovo200:
Pls who else had 1noticed that boko haram and bandits has really reduced the modus operandi, we haven't hear any news about any attacks since the beginning of the #endsars protest. Are the service chiefs afraid of northerners starting the #sacktheservicechiefs protest or what?
Let think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by Iyajelili(f): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2020
So you prefer their attacks?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by gwafaeziokwu: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2020
grin

Even herdsmen dey reason Nigerian youths meanness.

No one wants to be remembered right now.

Imagine all the northern youths decide to enter sambisa at once. Game over for Shekau abi wetin.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by BabbanBura(m): 12:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovo200:
Pls who else had noticed that boko haram and bandits has really reduced the modus operandi, we haven't hear any news about any attacks since the beginning of the #endsars protest. Are the service chiefs afraid of northerners starting the #sacktheservicechiefs protest or what?
Let think about it

Guy stop singing your ignorance on loud speakers - Boko haram blocked the federal highway on Monday (2 days ago) for hours untill the military went there to clear the roads.

This government is doing very well to quiten many unpleasant news, that doesn't mean such bad things ain't no happening.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by illicit(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Are you expecting their attacks

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by ednut1(m): 3:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovo200:
Let think about it
the media controls what to report. Fulani kills = makes news, fulani killed= no news. The foxus is on end sars, even tinubu alpha beta has been ignored

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by helinues: 4:52am On Oct 14, 2020
embarassed

Are you not happy that they are no longer attacking?
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by okanlanwon44879: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Even herdsmen dey reason Nigerian youths meanness.No one wants to be remembered right now.Imagine all the northern youths decide to enter sambisa at once. Game over for Shekau abi wetin.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by Ovo200: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2020
ednut1:
the media controls what to report. Fulani kills = makes news, fulani killed= no news. The foxus is on end sars, even tinubu alpha beta has been ignored

Tinubu was given 41 days to honour the court summon, that was last week and we also read it that tinubu traveled this week which is delaying the court proceedings.

Who are killing fulanis? Any reliable source to prove your point.

Now my point is this we haven't heard in the news of recent any boko attack or banditry atrocities, is it that the media houses aren't reporting it or the military has stepped up their game or the people sponsoring them are afraid if it continues it might lead to an heavy unexpected protest. Something like #sacktheservicechiefs
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by Afamed: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovo200:
Let think about it
Are you Bokoharam arms suppler?
Which kind of human being are you?
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by leksite120(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Op , it was actually before endsars saga that I've noticed it too
Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by orisa37: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovo200:
Let think about it

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed The Suspension Of Boko Haram And Banditry Atrocities by Ovo200: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Afamed:

Are you Bokoharam arms suppler?
Which kind of human being are you?

I live in the south, hw am I going to supply boko haram weapons?
Don't you get the point
All am saying is read the dots and connect them together.
Better stand up in the north and day no to bad governance.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Dele Momodu Talks About Sowore Arriving Court In Handcuffs / "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno / How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.