Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. (1651 Views)

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
From the inception of this administration, Nnamdi Kanu has been a thorn in the flesh of Buhari..
We seen a whole president elevate a man who no one knows before to a global status.

MNK have managed to damage the country's image so much that even the international community have refused to borrow or invest in the country any more.

Today , same MNK has brought Buhari to mockery by pushing him into confrontation with the world medias. How do you ban Twitter of 200 million people cause you're angry that your tweet hot deleted??

This clearly shows one thing , Buhari is a very sensitive individual and I wonder how a General will have such attribute.

Now the world is watching and waiting for Buhari to carry out his threat on Igbos..How does he think he can succeed

Caution and wisdom is needed , every big war starts with many small wars, Buhari led government should not start what they can't finish .

Ignoring Kanu on the very start should have avoided all these, even going to meet Igbos and adequately giving them their right place should have douse these tensions but instead Buhari choose to follow the hate path and still thinking that 1967 is 2021..

As we all know , IPOB is supported by over 80percent Igbos so any war will simply turn tribal and even more a religious war of Islamic north Vs Christian/Jewish east. The truth is that IPOB have a very strong international support that's why Israel protected Nnamdi Kanu , Britian houses him and even giving asylum to his supporters while in the US , strong lobbyists / American Jews and evangelicals in the senate gives their support.

It's time for Buhari to have a rethink, a word is enough for the wise..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by deboysben(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Death that wants to kill dog won't allow it to smell shit.

Buhari is just typical biblical Pharaoh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
So Buhari should have ignored an illness and allowed it to become deadly before trying to cure it?

Buhari main fault was being too kind, he arrested Nnamdi Kanu instead of simply killing him (and making it look like an accident) but Buhari was too kind to do the right thing

I'm sure this ban on twitter was not even his idea, old age has destroyed Buhari senses

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very apt

You've just spoken my mind

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by jom28gy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Do you think you can play with igbos, this one is a good example of it

7 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Toosure70: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Borrowing continues
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by IGBOSON1: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2021
LordVoldermort:
So Buhari should have ignored an illness and allowed it to become deadly before trying to cure it?

Buhari main fault was being too kind, he arrested Nnamdi Kanu instead of simply killing him (and making it look like an accident) but Buhari was too kind to do the right thing

I'm sure this ban on twitter was not even his idea, old age has destroyed Buhari senses

You mean like you lot did to MKO Abiola?

See the kind of evil bastards i'm sharing the same country with! Jeez!! sad

11 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by MalcoImX: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari us too kind, that's his undoing

Touch any police or army during Abacha or OBJ time and your village name na sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Rahkman: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2021
The vegetable actually made nnamdi kanu popular.... i regret ever voting that useless man... may God punish buhari

7 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Igboid: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2021
LordVoldermort:

You would have made him a Martyr

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2021
deboysben:
Death that wants to kill dog won't allow it to smell shit.

Buhari is just typical biblical Pharaoh.

Buhari doesn't really understand, modern leadership is about knowledge not force. Buhari only knows force , it's really a pity...

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Buhari main fault was being too kind, he arrested Nnamdi Kanu instead of simply killing him (and making it look like an accident) but Buhari was too kind to do the r biight thing

Bro killing him will be the worst mistake, Igbos are different breed, they will retaliate and who knows who they might target, it might be you. Even if Kanu comes back to Nigeria today , the most you can do is jail him.

As for the tweet, of course Buhari said it but someone else brought it to Twitter.. And it's still someone's idea to ban it , my guess Mugono and Malami...

Buhari has less intelligent people around him..

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

Touch any police or army during Abacha or OBJ time and your village name na sorry.

Bro things have change, let me tell you something about rulership.. As a dictator, you hope to be there forever cause you know the atrocities you committed will come back to you, won't waste my time giving a long list of leaders who razed a whole village just to put fear on the people..

Now we have terms in office, how do you think you will escape it after your tenure..

A good example, look at the former chief of Army staff Brutai , Buhari had to make him an ambassador just to cover him on diplomatic status..

Yet that the world is waiting and one day you will see it...

4 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Rahkman:
The vegetable actually made nnamdi kanu popular.... i regret ever voting that useless man... may God punish buhari

Wasn't your fault to vote your conscience in 2015, you're good person to realise your fault..

Many will still vote for him for a third tenure...

People say Nigeria is cursed but will always say Nigerians are cursed. Only a great reset will truly open the eyes of the people
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Zetra7: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Igboid:

You would have made him a Martyr

If Nnamdi Kanu dies , no Northern elite is safe, even Igbos in the military must be checked cause when Igbos retaliate , it will be very ugly...

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by owobokiri(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

Typical afonja thinking..
Opc were killing police officers all over yorubaland under Obasanjo and no Yoruba villages were flattened!
That was how Gani Adams became your one kakanfo..
Your Abacha and Obasanjo were only good at massacring minorities. That's where Buhari missed the memo. He took on the biggest ethnic group in Nigeria and now we're going to make sure he sweats through his ear canals..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Brimstone77: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
LordVoldermort:

[/s] do you actually read what you wrote??

I don't no why you zombies always reason from your anus....

So buhari could have assassinated kanu?? For what reason if I may ask??

Tomorrow now if bad luck start following you,you will be looking for an old woman in your village to blame,not knowing you caused it yourself..

Spit

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Elock1: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Oya go and do it yourself na.. Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by MalcoImX: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2021
owobokiri:

Typical afonja thinking..
Opc were killing police officers all over yorubaland under Obasanjo and no Yoruba villages were flattened!
That was how Gani Adams became your one kakanfo..
Your Abacha and Obasanjo were only good at massacring minorities. That's where Buhari missed the memo. He took on the biggest ethnic group in Nigeria and now we're going to make sure he s weats through his ear canals..
You gat short memory bro.

OBJ ordered shot at sight on OPC and it was effective.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by AntiBMC(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Those the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

Him and his cabal should keep running like wild dogs.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by AntiBMC(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] do you actually read what you wrote??

I don't no why you zombies always reason from your anus....

So buhari could have assassinated kanu?? For what reason if I may ask??

Tomorrow now if bad luck start following you,you will be looking for an old woman in your village to blame,not knowing you caused it yourself..

Spit

Dat is how they all reason, from d lowest to the highest one of them. See how he's talking about killing another human like he's referring to a chicken.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Skillsnigeria: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Correct talk
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Generalnomercy: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is like Pharaoh and he'll be consumed in the red sea of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by Nword22: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari the lesser animal in human skin,this time we will give him amadu bello treatment and belewa join together.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. by layzie: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Zetra7:
From the inception of this administration, Nnamdi Kanu has been a thorn in the flesh of Buhari..
We seen a whole president elevate a man who no one knows before to a global status.

MNK have managed to damage the country's image so much that even the international community have refused to borrow or invest in the country any more.

Today , same MNK has brought Buhari to mockery by pushing him into confrontation with the world medias. How do you ban Twitter of 200 million people cause you're angry that your tweet hot deleted??

This clearly shows one thing , Buhari is a very sensitive individual and I wonder how a General will have such attribute.

Now the world is watching and waiting for Buhari to carry out his threat on Igbos..How does he think he can succeed

Caution and wisdom is needed , every big war starts with many small wars, Buhari led government should not start what they can't finish .

Ignoring Kanu on the very start should have avoided all these, even going to meet Igbos and adequately giving them their right place should have douse these tensions but instead Buhari choose to follow the hate path and still thinking that 1967 is 2021..

As we all know , IPOB is supported by over 80percent Igbos so any war will simply turn tribal and even more a religious war of Islamic north Vs Christian/Jewish east. The truth is that IPOB have a very strong international support that's why Israel protected Nnamdi Kanu , Britian houses him and even giving asylum to his supporters while in the US , strong lobbyists / American Jews and evangelicals in the senate gives their support.

It's time for Buhari to have a rethink, a word is enough for the wise..

Well said.

However, to say IPOB is supported by over 80% igbos is a claim without facts.

Nice points in your right up

(1) (Reply)

Biafra 1967: The Hidden Part Of Yoruba Stance On Biafra / Nigerian Unity / 2023: How INEC Employed Card Reader To Shortchange The South / Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.