Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East (2186 Views)

Akume Lists 24 Buhari Projects In Benue / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general / Jonathan Vs Buhari:projects Delivered So Far (Facts And Fictions)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Misterone: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

Exactly! These people are smarter than we thought.
Now that a protest is ongoing, we have started hearing stories like
FG's project in South East.
Northerners now agree to restructure.. Etc
Clearly their major fear is for #endsars not to metamorphose into #outright revolution or even #end Nigeria.. Hence they swing into full gear of this their Taqqiya...winds of destiny is blowing all over Nigeria, no one can stop it..if the time is up its up.

One day, the North will beg the South for restructure, but it would have been too late.
Taa! which yeye protest is that? Endsars protest with not more than a hundred thousand people nationwide, is that one protest? Did you see Black Lives matters protest in US? Common sense? Really!
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by JAMO84: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Rugaria:

We are not measuring dikcs here, if you have problems with one Jonathan, stroll down to Otueke and relieve yourself.. Eject me from your misery. I don't have a slavish mentality otherwise I would have joined you to be selling one Daurra dog poop as candy all over nairaland! In essence, be guided...
That's always your escape route when anyone ask you to name the benefits of your slavery to PDP. Fvcking delusional slavvvves!!!
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Coldie(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:
Taqiyya projects
So what now
Allow ruga or cattle route
Give fulani our land or die
Become a slave to Buhari and his fulani tribe just like the hausas.

Buhari only project is kill.
Amotekun Buhari is our savior if not for him by now u for dae hawk gala
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Coldie(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Nigeria owes Buhari an apology for not electing him president earlier
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by limeta(f): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Amotekun Buhari is our savior if not for him by now u for dae hawk gala

Pls left me hand
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Miracle2020: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:
Taqiyya projects
So what now

I use to think ipob women are more sensible than the male counterpart, but with what you just write I believe ipob foolishness is an inheritance. You hate a person that work for you but you love the person that did not commission even one project in the east through out his 6yrs in power.
If a woman is foolish, what kind of children is she going to give birth?
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Miracle2020: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Project on paper.
the pictures are there,go back and read.
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by limeta(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
I use to think ipob women are more sensible than the male counterpart, but with what you just write I believe ipob foolishness is an inheritance. You hate a person that work for you but you love the person that did not commission even one project in the east through out his 6yrs in power.

If a woman is foolish they have children like you

1 Like

Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by nku5: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
OP is claiming that Buhari built Enugu Airport grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Miracle2020: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:

I don laugh tire. From this thread, bubu never did one single project in the SE.
now I know your condition is critical.
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by loveth360(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
Foolishness is when you expect her to love buhari that have killed at least 200 of eastern youth,but you hate a freedom fighter that have killed none.
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by loveth360(f): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:

grin grin
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Danzakidakura(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
habah why are you talking like this, a fake pictures you can find many places online. Don't be fooled bro. Travel to SE and see things by yourself.my work carry me round this country I can tell you more.
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by LadySarah: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Miracle2020:

you believe the pictures?shame on you.

Arochukwu Ohafia road is already cut off from the Rest of Abia state and theres no work going on there.
Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Redcrafton: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rossinky:
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State

Other federal roads completed or nearing completion:

1. Rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway

2. Rehabilitation of Amansea–Enugu Border section of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway

3. Rehabilitation of 18km critical stretch of Onitsha–Awka Road

Why do you pick random pictures from other places to deceive people that work is going on?

These three roads you have up there have been on the same spot since 2015 that APC claimed work has started on those roads. Mark this thread. Those roads will not be completed by 2023 when this government will leave.

So stop deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by Rugaria: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:

Re: A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:
Taqiyya projects
So what now

EXACTLY!

Their only project is to kill and destroy. See even dry fish seller is adding Sniper poison to fish they sell to Nigerians and very unremorseful if his customers die or develop illnesses after eating the poisoned fish.

Those who know them will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3wkRifYqs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) / NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.