Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari (4517 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by RexEmmyGee: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Typical Fulani man never forget
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by Overself: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2020
sarrki:
We the electorate that genuinely voted for you based on your promise to fight corruption and stop incessant killings will never forgive you too

You lied to us
Shut ur stupid mouth zombie!
U are a useful idiot. U have been used n dumped. U are inconsequential!
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by JimmyDarmody: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2020
TecM0:
Posting a 2012 interview in 2020
when it was said is not the question. The answer to whether it was said not, a yes or no is the question.
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by femi4: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

He never promised anything. People like you lied for him and made up quotes
You must have a non functioning ear like him
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by slivertongue: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2020
what can u do
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by AskProf: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2020
sarrki:
We the electorate that genuinely voted for you based on your promise to fight corruption and stop incessant killings will never forgive you too

You lied to us

Sarrki! The "side winder"
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys how many of u know that there's a Nigerian fighter in WWE presently signed to RAW by name Babatunde aka DABAKATO.

Let's show him love and support him. Follow his Instagram.

https://instagram.com/dabbakato?igshid=1p21lodhmskdb

Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by iamrich4life(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Pinnacle Horizon Homes, Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki, N450k Per Plot

Woooooow get instant 33% returns on your Investment, make N150k immediately when you INVEST just N450k.

YES you heard me right ... Listen no bank can ever give you such returns.

This is the best opportunity to have a Real Estate land Investment with just N450k.

The sweet part is when you buy 5plots you also get instant 1plot Free, another appreciation on your Investment.

Pinnacle Horizon Homes is located at Ode Omi, Lekki Free Trade Zone area, minutes after La Campaigne Tropicana Resort.

Let your money begin to work for you while you sleep, don't allow your money loss value sitting in the bank, the best time to Invest in now.

Promo Ends 30th October, 2020.

For Inspection/Purchase,
WhatsApp || Call 0.8.0.2.4.5.0.8.4.8.6
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by dododawa1: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wentin consign us youth
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by Pearl05(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
#BuhariResign you are competent to lead this great nation.
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
See how useless this one is
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Etrusen:

so you are saying he didn't make any promise?

or you think election can be won without providing meaningful party agenda in an electoral process?

just check this link out, come back afterwards to tell me he didnt make promise, I GO JUST FROM HERE SLAP YOU NOW NOW !!!!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DwSVVZXlqWRA&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjf3cyTpLPsAhUHsaQKHdL-CoAQtwIwAHoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0uIrdWxuXGTVpO4K9x4_ZM

Did you hear him ever make any promise with his mouth ?
Re: I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari by Etrusen(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Did you hear him ever make any promise with his mouth ?

did you view the link I added?

didn't he mention security ? now how is the security situation in the country now when compared to past regime?

this and many more things promised were made during his campaign.

frankly speaking, am really a shame of you for saying if I heard it from his mouth?,

please I will like you to tell me who was the APC campaign team were campaigning for, what promises were made and do please do well to prove me wrong by providing 2015 APC Campaign manifesto or simply tell me the agenda they told Nigerians during various rally held across various zone that they were going to carry out when elected in 2015

please try to prove me wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Unserious Presidential Campaign In The History Of Presidential Campaign / Checkout This Road In UK / Solution To The Nepa/phcn Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.