Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths (47795 Views)

Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Hoojay(f): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
iLUCID:

If the protest continues as you want, is it email or WhatsApp you’ll use to deliver the teeth whitener?

Lol! I use dispatch riders .... grin
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by CilicMarin: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
sammyscholar:
They are now there. I passed there at 7:40am. They've blocked the toll gate.

How did you pass when they you claimed they blocked it? grin
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by SmartPolician: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

The problem there is that, just a few days after supposedly ending SARS, the government has come up with a new unit that looks to have the exact same objectives.

So then, are you asking people to trust the government? The Nigerian government? It's all a bit too convenient, don't you think? Never mind that we've see supposed reformations of SARS in the past that ended up being nothing but cheap talk.

It seems like most people talking have never actually had an encounter with unruly SARS officers. There are people out there who've been wrongly imprisoned, who've lost family and friends to SARS, who've been extorted. And you expect them to trust the government?

I'm afraid you are getting it wrong.

The police is a unit of the government, so you have to treat this case differently.

You have to give them the benefits of the doubts.

Besides, I think my post's second paragraph countered the points you raised.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Sagalink is mad.... End police brutality but still protester were intimated by soldiers in Abuja yesterday, reform the police but u only change the name.... SOROSOKE #SARSMUSTEND

2 Likes

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by thaoriginator: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
Sti ranting on social media..
Come and say it @Lekki toll gate today...
Make I know whether you go fit talk....

You guys have been lying with the #Lazy nigerian youths..

Hope you see the laziness now...
Stop social media rant...
How far jare? OG.

I was there yesterday it was nice. Are we coming out today?

We need to pepe dem wela!
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by RealEzee(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Well as lots of peeps go don reach house see the new hike in electric bill, guess na nepa office next grin
In the space of few months from 4k to 6k to 16k yesterday, Nepa I dey come una office ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2020
they should continue to protest on the streets and keep dying on the streets while you continue selling quality furniture and keep making good money. see life

Royalfurnitures:
The protest must continue until the demands are implemented ,we don't trust this govt

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

I'm afraid you are getting it wrong.

The police is a unit of the government, so you have to treat this case differently.

You have to give them the benefits of the doubts.

Besides, I think my post's second paragraph countered the points you raised.

Like I said, you're saying this because you have nothing at stake. Get back to me when the Nigerian police kills one of your family members.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Hoojay:

Lol! I use dispatch riders .... grin

Stop tying to be selfish, the protests have to end now. Life has to go on since the government has made concerted efforts and EndSARS has been achieved.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by LaReinaa(f): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

You have to be reasonable.

It's time to end the protest

Most of the demands have been met

You guys have sent a strong message

Unless there's an ulterior motive to all these protests.
Which demands has been met
Changing SARS to SWAT with thesame criminals with their criminal and extortion mindset
Don’t be naive.. nothing has changed, they want to eat their cake and have it sad

4 Likes

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by SLAP44: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Will you keep quiet and stop talking trash, do you have any idea who @Segalinks is and how he has helped Nigerians? Better go find out who he is, no allow me curse you ohh

How much do you think he was paid?
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by slowice(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Endswat..... If the newly created swat absorbs sars then they will be worst than sars. They need to explain to us the criteria used in selecting members of the swat team, their mode of operation and how they plan to check their excesses.... Let's understand these clearly.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by SLAP44: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2020
onatisi:
they should continue to protest on the streets and keep dying on the streets while you continue selling quality furniture and keep making good money. see life

Who told you all the millions that protested are jobless?

1 Like

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Meteng: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

It seems you are the only on that Lekki toll gate ... grin grin I just past there now......and no single soul is there....Angry ipob yoots... grin
Don't mind that one, he's comfortably at Bariga, behind his keyboard, shouting,"come to Lekki"
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by MajesticKris: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Lol sir.. I have a very very very comfortable job, with good pay..

I'm not one of the #lazy youths... I went to school and I work..

ibedun:

Majestickris! Go home and find something tangible to do with your life!

Insult me if you like but a word is enough for the wise.

And I am sure Lekki is not your homeland, IPOB!
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Am4obama(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Segalink don cash out just like the impeached NANS President. Don't trust anyone..
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:
I think anybody still protesting after all the govt has done...should be treated as a criminal...

Kai look at this thing
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by EMMY76: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
This protests is taking a life of it's own it might even lead to a revolution now or later simply because of all the actrocities that buhari's regime have allowed to continue unchecked in nigeria.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by bugalo: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:
I think anybody still protesting after all the govt has done...should be treated as a criminal...

You’re a fool... You’re one of those people that don’t have sense. What’s the difference between Swat and sars .?
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Like I said, you're saying this because you have nothing at stake. Get back to me when the Nigerian police kills one of your family members.

Peace.

Calm down

SARS once stopped me because I didn't have my laptop receipt.

You see, sometimes, the issue of SARS has to do with pride from us the civilians. They wanted to search me, and I allowed them.

Why should I be worried when I had no skeleton in my closet?

One of the officers insisted on taking my laptop to the station because I didn't have the receipt.

I asked him the station they were taking it to so that I could present my receipt later and pick up my computer.

The guy gave me back my laptop at once and asked me to appreciate them with something.

I gave him #1k grin

You see, sometimes, you need to understand that these guys are doing their job. You don't have to be boastful or arrogant when they interrogate you.

Like their boss once said, the way SARS treats you chiefly depends on how you respond to their questions.

I concur because I have had a first-hand experience.

2 Likes

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by MajesticKris: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Just few days protest, they've ran to stop the spread, of it going viral...

As if you don't know the country you're in...

Bro it's not all about the protest or sars alone...

IT'S TIME TO PURGE THIS COUNTY...

SmartPolician:

You have to be reasonable.

It's time to end the protest

Most of the demands have been met

You guys have sent a strong message

Unless there's an ulterior motive to all these protests.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

what has the govt done? you are a bloody sycophant
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Hoojay(f): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2020
iLUCID:

Stop tying to be selfish, the protests have to end now. Life has to go on since the government has made concerted efforts and EndSARS has been achieved.

Not abt bn selfish, my business is affected in so many ways.
The question is, what do we gain from this protest? SWAT?
don't you see that government is to buy time? Trust me...it will be hard for youths to come in one accord as of this protest.

I don't knw if you knw that CBN recently blocked the protest fund account, and tag it as territory fund account. Why are they doing all of this?
So in a null shell, I think the we should try more and finish what we started.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by ibedun: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
Lol sir.. I have a very very very comfortable job, with good pay..

I'm not one of the #lazy youths... I went to school and I work..

Good!!!! The protest demands have been heard and government has acceded and responded responsibly. So need for future unrest.
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by SmartPolician: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2020
LaReinaa:

Which demands has been met
Changing SARS to SWAT with thesame criminals with their criminal and extortion mindset
Don’t be naive.. nothing has changed, they want to eat their cake and have it sad

You don't judge a unit of police that you have never seen in operation before.

It's unfair and irrational, to say the least

1 Like

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by EXOUSIAng: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:

How much do you think he was paid?
Go and find out Segalink is and how much he has been fighting SARS
the #Endsars hashtags you are all displaying now has been on his twitter for some years now, find out how many cases of police brutality he has taken up over the years free of charge....
Dont open your mouth waaaaaaahhh and spit rubbish....
How many Nigerians have you helped other than thinking of how to create disunity do you even have any other thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

You’re a great fool
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by leisuretym: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

he's not the leader of the protest, people are unemployed and there is free food on the street, we know you are Lauretta son.

Nigerian youth are ready to change things for better

Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by YEMOYEMI: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Copied from @iameneji TL--well done oh

CilicMarin:
End SARS - Ended
SARS Must Go - Gone
SARS Must End - Ended
Buhari Must Speak To Us - Spoken
Release All Protesters Arrested - Done

What are the new demands?
End SARS
SARS Must Go
SARS Must End

This is how a just cause looses CREDIBILITY.....
Re: End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths by MajesticKris: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2020
No need sir.. but you know the country and government we're doing business with.

Some people have other reasons protesting, like #NOWORK
#ENDASSUSTRIKE
#END THE APPOINTMENT OF THAT WOMAN AS INEC COMMISSIONER
E.T.C

So you see....

ibedun:

Good!!!! The protest demands have been heard and government has acceded and responded responsibly. So need for future unrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.