Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) (2897 Views)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2020
This is the shocking moment two nurses violently brawled on the floor of a hospital in London over the weekend.

In the disturbing clip, the pair of nurses completely ignored social distancing and remove their face masks to fight each other in the hospital's restaurant in MMA-style combat .
During the fight, one of the NHS worker in hospital scrubs is seen to hold her colleague in a tight choke hold as she wrestles her on the ground.

Watch video and subscribe please.....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LJit0-SUHM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUF_aspIDv/?igshid=vrnv62w6c6ko

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Hoojay(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Camelot65: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Just sack them undecided.....

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2020
when you thought you have seen it, but yet, it is just happening. a guy was asking me if I have seen a male inmate impregnate a female warder, and I told him that in this world EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, JUST THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD OF IT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN YOUR AREA.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

somebody future wife or wife grin grin

wife: I got into a fight

me: did they beat you, how many times have warn you avoid public disgrace or fight? grin
Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by blackgold7777(f): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2020
GUYS FIGHTING IS ALLOWED AND IS FREE. NA BODY GO TELL DEM AFTER FIGHTING
Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
agboifeanyi242:
This is the shocking moment two nurses violently brawled on the floor of a hospital in London over the weekend.

In the disturbing clip, the pair of nurses completely ignored social distancing and remove their face masks to fight each other in the hospital's restaurant in MMA-style combat .
During the fight, one of the NHS worker in hospital scrubs is seen to hold her colleague in a tight choke hold as she wrestles her on the ground.

Watch video and subscribe please.....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LJit0-SUHM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUF_aspIDv/?igshid=vrnv62w6c6ko

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
B4 opening it, I knew dey wuld most likely be BLACKS....
Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Bonebreaker(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
SWAT is on the way

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na this man cause am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
unprofessional nurse.....

Re: Moment Two Nurses Were Caught Fighting Each Other In A Hospital (video) by Kingsaeedibn: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:
when you thought you have seen it, but yet, it is just happening. a guy was asking me if I have seen a male inmate impregnate a female warder, and I told him that in this world EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, JUST THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD OF IT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN YOUR AREA.
Happenings around the world are weird.. anything for don happen o.. as we no hear no mean say e no dey

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Judges Break Their Pen After Passing A Death Sentence / Nadia Buhari Was An Alcoholic At Age 11(pictures) / Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.