Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Learn How To Do It Backwards Without Missing Any Information (security + Value) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Do It Backwards Without Missing Any Information (security + Value) (158 Views)

Stay Away From Payday App If You Value Your Sanity / Best Value OTGs And Flash Drives / Why Don't Iphones Loose Value Like Other Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Do It Backwards Without Missing Any Information (security + Value) by Bridgecort(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Hello there,

Happy Mid week. Let me ask you,how long can it take you to count backwards from 10,000 to 0, occasionally obeying random instructions like skipping a particular set of numbers without stopping the count? Really, are you that smart? Please don't come and bobo me here �

Let me tell you about this smart device as I'm opening my nairaland store this morning. Look, we all want to know one thing or the other that is posing threats to how we progress or better still, want proper monitoring of a particular situation like our lives depend on it. However, you cannot be everywhere at the same time especially if you have to be at your place of cash.

That narrative has changed I assure you. Be smart while counting with this device, a tech that has jousted CCTV off the market, so mobile a device that you can take it everywhere. Monitor that activity conveniently whether it be at home, your profit centre, a dishonest situation, a fragile situation, a disturbing situation, an exciting situation... Whichever situation it is, you can be there even without being there. Get information in real time and never get deformed.

Security Camera Bulbs are the new generation CCTVs!

✓ Motion Sensitivity
✓ Mobile Device Operational
✓ Playback Activated
✓ Wireless Connection
✓ TF Card Slot
✓ Zoom In and Out Enabled
✓ Light Source
✓ 2 Way Audio System
✓ 360° Panorama (View your enemies, friends, past and future) �
✓ High Resolution

...and many other features.

Click on this link below

https:///c/2348029790545

Re: Learn How To Do It Backwards Without Missing Any Information (security + Value) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2020
price?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone / Shipping From Spain Service / Canon 60d With 18-135mm Lens Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.