Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost (552 Views)

To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Earnersweb(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Please guys, no insults.
Who has traveled from anambra state to abia state?

What's the cost? And how many hours journey? (With a bus)
Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Use your Uber app

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Earnersweb(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:
Use your Uber app
Do I have an Uber app and still posted this sir?
Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Earnersweb:

Do I have an Uber app and still posted this sir?

Use GGM app undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Earnersweb(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

Use GGM app undecided
Thanks, I didn't ask for app recommendation sir.
Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Pearl05(f): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
From where excatly in Anambra and where is your final destination in Abia?

Anyways you can go to your nearest motor park and make your inquiries a day prior to the journey. But you know with the bad roads and SARS checkpoints just add 2 hrs to the estimated time.

Remember to delete any ENDSARS posts in your phone or gallery.

Safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by Earnersweb(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pearl05:

Anyways you can go to your nearest motor park and make your inquiries a day prior to the journey. But you know with the bad roads and SARS checkpoints just add 2 hrs to the estimated time.

Safe trip.
Thanks alot bro, God bless ♥️ I'm actually moving from anambra onitsha to abia, Aba
Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by shaggy007(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Pearl05:

Safe trip.

Stop spreading fear, nothing is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Traveled From Anambra To Abia State? What's The Cost by veneza(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Earnersweb:

Thanks alot bro, God bless ♥️ I'm actually moving from anambra onitsha to abia, Aba
approximately 3hours maximum,last time I travel it was 2k but it should be around 3k presently

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Is Proof Of English Mandatory? / Visa Application With Poland 2years Work Permit / How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.