Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa (573 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / My Tour To Nasarawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa by nakaman: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello good morning , I wouldn't want to make the text long.

So I was recently posted to nasarawa state, as stated in my call up later, and av never been there before, I stay in akwa ibom state, eket precisely.

I would love to know how to go about the journey for those who have recently used the route, today is 20th, and I will be there Tomorrow 21st.

Google has done its best by providing the time expected.
But I still need real head up,
Like t fare, road and safety, distance,

Any PCM,graduated CM,Aktc driver or peacemass transit drivers in the forum,

Please help.
Re: How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa by Benki003(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Please and please don’t listen to the time google gave you it’s fake

That’s how it told me from owerri to illorin is 8 hours guess what bruh spent close to 14-16 hours on the road
Re: How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa by ironheart(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Take a bus to abia, from the park, take a night bus to Abuja. From Abuja, you take a bus to nassarawa
Re: How Much Is Akwa Ibom To Nasarawa by holocron: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Please don't heed the above poster.

Your shortest and safest route for now is EKET - IKOT-EKPENE - UMUAHIA - ENUGU - MAKURDI - LAFIA (capital of Nassarawa). Duration = 10 - 11 hours

(1) (Reply)

I Applied For A U.S. Visa And My Appointment Date Was Moved Forward / Have You Met Other African Nationals In Person Here In Nigeria?? / Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.