Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Opinion : Why Lauretta Onuoche Was Appointed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion : Why Lauretta Onuoche Was Appointed (354 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Mohammed Bello-Koko: I Was Appointed NPA's Acting MD On Merit / My Opinion : Why Lauretta Onuoche Was Appointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion : Why Lauretta Onuoche Was Appointed by ChopDeMoney(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2020
The ruling political class has realized the Nigerian Youth had woken and from the ashes of #ENDSARS campaign a new political party may emerge.

From nothing they were able to raise funds for logistics, medical, food, legal and the rest. The Old Guards knew this is just 'testing the microphone '. More demands like the REAL CHANGE. CHANGE OF STATUS QUO AND GENERATIONAL CHANGE will suffice.

The Elders know if the youth can task themselves #500 each to fund and run a political party is game over. Remember the old saying 'what an elder sees while sitting....'.

Then comes in someone OshomoleLIKE. Lauretta is a no hold barred personality. So between today and 2023 INEC as workshop needs new workers and among them a virus.

The Game Of Throne is playing before us. LET'S PLAY.

remember a line by The Master of Whispers 'Power resides where people what it to reside.

Re: My Opinion : Why Lauretta Onuoche Was Appointed by TecM0: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari is only been strategic, as member of council of state he nominated Amina Zakaria, now as President he nominated his personal assistant, knowing fully well PDP or anybody can't provide any evidence Lauretta Onochie is card carrying member of APC

(1) (Reply)

No Shepherd To Strike: Why The Endsars Protests Have Been Largely Successful. / #endsars: Inside Police’s Failed Plot To Bury Ogbomoso Victims Without Autopsy / I Love To Shake The Game, Shaking The Gamo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.