Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi (2060 Views)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Ctorch: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Low turnout as the masses boycott ENDSARS protest In Nnewi.

The Organisers have no option than to close down the protest and go home.

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
They are cowards, simple.

5 Likes

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by majamajic(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin

If it was last week , nnewi business people
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
wizzakosh:

They know their onions more than you and can't waste their time on frivolities.

Their actions are highly commendable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by majamajic(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
wizzakosh:

Not about coward , onitsha did last week

It's not easy to start this kin protest in a market areas as nnewi , that's after Sars has been abolished , nnewi is too busy for all that , as in after the announcement , if it was last week

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

I think they should have tagged it ENDSARS and ENDMONEY.

Then protest go set.. fully

Moreover SARS has been disbanded so no need for any further protest.

What's the essence of that unless they are saying ENDSWAT.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

I think they should have tagged it ENDSARS and ENDMONEY.
Then protest go set.. fully
Juliusmalema:

They know their onions more than you and cat waste their time on frivolities.

Their actions are highly commendable.
Exactly! Ibo people with wayo? Follow an ibo man's mouth at your own peril (especially when it comes to making money)
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Dreal1247: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
If you want to protest with massive turnout in Nnewi, it must be on Sunday afternoon. They are highly business oriented and have no time to waste.
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
See as the guy for back cover him mouth because he dey shame hahahaha grin
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Whiteangel1234: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin Nnewi Man no dey twitter and social media

Its possible they are not aware of #Endsars Protest in Nnewi

Nah if you close Nkwo Nnewi market they go protest
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
Exactly! Ibo people with wayo? Follow an ibo man's mouth at your own peril (especially when it comes to making money)

Oga wait make I ask?

Na person send u make u go protest before?

Must everyone protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dreal1247:
If you want to protest with massive turnout in Nnewi, it must be on Sunday afternoon. They are highly business oriented and have no time to waste.
But the ones in the west and even pH (SS) closed down their businesses na. Abi they are not business oriented people too? Ibo people with Wayo. Follow their activisms at your own peril. All na for their Belle lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
See as the guy for back cover him mouth because he dey shame hahahaha grin

Shame ke?
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oga wait make I ask?

Na person send u make u go protest before?

Must everyone protest

Hahahahahahaha arrewa come see chon chin. No be una dey shout endsars pass? Just hear what you're saying. Honestly yorubas and hausas are more sincere than you people. Una be 2 face I swear. You start a protest only to go back to your businesses when people are already engrossed in it. More like showing people road and giving the impression that you're headed there, only to make U turn (as per from the on set you know your intentions and have your own interests). Chai. Deceptive folks. Follow the mouth of an ibo man at your own peril. Niger-delta can never form alliance with deceptive people like this. NEVER!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin Nnewi Man no dey twitter and social media

Its possible they are not aware of #Endsars Protest in Nnewi

Nah if you close Nkwo Nnewi market they go protest

Lolzzzzzz

But IG have ended SARs already.

They were informed that SARS have ended.
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by CilicMarin: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by CilicMarin: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Anybody that is gainfully employed and also not lazy has gone back to his or her business ...since Buhari has already dissolved and disbanded SARS....

Commendable, Umu Chineke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
Hahahahahahaha arrewa come see chon chin. No be una dey shout endsars pass? Just hear what you're saying. Honestly yorubas and hausas are more sincere than you people. Una be 2 face I swear. You start a protest only to go back to your businesses when people are already engrossed in it. More like showing people road and giving the impression that you're headed there, only to make U turn (as per from the on set you know your intentions and have your own interests). Chai. Deceptive folks. Follow the mouth of an ibo man at your own peril. Niger-delta can never form alliance with deceptive people like this. NEVER!!

Who dey shout ENDSARS pass please?

No be all the Yahoo boys in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta do the ENDSARS protest pass..

When did an Igbo man start the ENDSARS protest?

IG has banned sars..

We are watching when EndNigeria starts we go join in full force..
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by ngadaAwo: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
ogbuefi main market I sight you grin
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Honestly where you need people to agitate for the development of this country, call only south west, south south and funny enough, northerners. Call an ibo man at your own peril (unless he no get work). He will disappoint you I swear. Betrayers and judases

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who dey shout ENDSARS pass please?

No be all the Yahoo boys in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta do the ENDSARS protest pass..

When did an Igbo man start the ENDSARS protest?

IG has banned sars..

We are watching when EndNigeria starts we go join in full force..
So it's now a YORUBA thing when people claim they've been unlawfully detained? Even your Genevieve condemned it. FEAR IBO MAN! VERY DECEPTIVE.
Please the rest of us (undeceptive nigerians), please let's be vigilant and clamour for change, ensuring that we have a better and United Nigeria. Let us forgive the ibos for they know not what they do

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
Honestly where you need people to agitate for the development of this country, call only south west, south south and funny enough, northerners. Call an ibo man at your own peril (unless he no get work). He will disappoint you I swear. Betrayers and judases

When you are ready to protest EndNigeria, call us.

We started protest no be today. Any protest not well targeted is like a vicious circle.

ENDSARS and now SWAT is here. An advanced SARS.

Protest something realistic not playground protest.
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
CilicMarin:
Anybody that is gainfully employed and also not lazy has gone back to his or her business ...since Buhari has already dissolved and disbanded SARS....

Commendable, Umu Chineke!
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
So it's now a YORUBA thing when people claim they've been unlawfully detained? Even your Genevieve condemned it. FEAR IBO MAN! VERY DECEPTIVE.
Please the rest of us (undeceptive nigerians), please let's be vigilant and clamour for change, ensuring that we have a better and United Nigeria. Let us forgive the ibos for they know not what they do

Better fear us, pls do fear us..

Start EndNigeria protest now, let's see what happens..
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by slivertongue: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
maybe SARS are the friends
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
wizzakosh:
Ibo man na him you go call for protests? You think say na the likes of wole soyinka etc? Only few of them have conscience I swear. Ibo man go sell you.
Only yorubas, SS and hausas really have the interest of this country at heart. Only them can one call to agitate for the development of this country. The SS aren't stupid to have ignored ibos call for unity. They know what they'll face when they try to unite with them. The SS sef are far safer with the yorubas and would be treated even with greater respect should they unite with the yorubas than with the ibos. Ibos with Wayo. Gosh! I'm so disappointed

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
Ibo man na him you go call for protests? You think say na the likes of wole soyinka etc? Only few of them have conscience I swear. Ibo man go sell you.
Only yorubas, SS and hausas really have the interest of this country at stake. Only them can one call to agitate for the development of this country. The SS aren't stupid to have ignored ibos call for unity. They know what they'll face when they try to unite with them. The SS sef are far safer with the yorubas and would be treated even with greater respect should they unite with the yorubas than with the ibos. Ibos with Wayo. Gosh! I'm so disappointed

Abeg carry both SS, SSS and SSSS and go oooo. We no need. Make una go enjoy pls..make SS go enjoy the safety with Yorubas.

Igbos ain't interested..case closed.
Re: Low Turnout As The Masses Boycott ENDSARS Protest In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
LekanAyomide135:
I had to stay up late just to confirm tonight's withdrawal confirmation to

share with you guys!!
Its my 3rd cash out in 2 weeks!!
Invest and grow your bitcoin with Trade Express Limited to grow your

bitcoin..
It's legit guys!!

Check my signature for more info..

Remember to lend your voice in the ongoing protest against brutality.
#Endsars

End Yahoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads / VIDEO: 3 Occultists Caught Doing Rituals At 1:49am In Delta State / Must See : See What I Saw After Opening This Popular Website (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.