Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) (64694 Views)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / ENDSARS: DJ Cuppy In Emirates Licking Icecream / See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by tydi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin

Let her end her virus first..

#Endvirus
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
This her attire eh!!! Nah culture dance she wan do

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Cuppy, omo mi
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Am seeing two things here. nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by wonder233: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Clout chasing everywhere

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by ensamy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wetin full her chest like that. Na pillow ?? sad shocked
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Starhearts: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
She no get fine hand writing self
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Saig: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
FOOLISH COMMENT ALERT!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Cuppy my love..... Give me 500 millions dollars, american visa and permanent citizenship, and Cuppy boobs (not even the whole of cuppy ooo, just her two boobs).

I swear over my grandmother burial, I will chose her boobs over and over again....

I don't mind what it takes, I will get those boobs..... Trust mi

Cuppy, Soak me, I am your garri.
Boil me, I am your beans.
Fetch me, I am your water.
Spread mi, I am your bed sheet

Cuppy , parboil me, I am your rice
Roast me, I am your bush meat
Tap me, I am your palm wine tree
Wear me, I am your Undies
Press me, I am your keyboard
Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...

Na so e do you reach? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by manunitedbabes: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin Isolation she said in that fine environment? Lol
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by ModestGal(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
End sars
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Shadysen: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Great..
It's Welcome ! She has Done good!
No Matter How Comfortable and Secured you are, what Hits others will also come for you when it's through with others...

The Protest brought tears to my eyes.

I Have not been Personally Harassed by Police/ SARS Brutality, but I Have had Course to Visit the SARS office in Lagos when a Close Friend, a business guy was taken away.

His Words on the phone was " If you wanna see me alive! Come to SARS office!

That was where I saw Brutality First Hand!

It turned out he was innocent of what he was accused of ! But by then he had spent about 3-4 days there and had been Totured Brutally!
At a point ! Hot Iron was used on his bare back!

For almost all of the 3-4 days I had to visit the office. Finally we were able to bail him out.

SARS office is not a place to go at all!

That's why I say those guys together with Bokoharam etc will likely be the foot Soldiers of antichrist here in Nigeria after the Rapture of the Saints..

That's why in all we do , we must ourselves at the Blast of the Last Trump..

Always landed in gospel...good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
attention seeking

pls repent your evil ways now before it too late
JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dat awkward moment when u hear, pesin wey follow us protest na hin we go marry....
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Ebiri88gor: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Victoria is our name
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by madjune(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
This girl too like attention.

Her own pass female dogs own.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by ElValiente(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Great..
No Matter How Comfortable and Secured you are, what Hits others will also come for you when it's through with others...

I Have not been Personally Harassed by Police/ SARS Brutality, but I Have had Course to Visit the SARS office in Lagos when a Close Friend, a business guy was taken away.

It turned out he was innocent of what he was accused of ! But by then he had spent about 3-4 days there and had been Totured Brutally!

For almost all of the 3-4 days I had to visit the office. Finally we were able to bail him out.

That's why I say those guys together with Bokoharam etc will likely be the foot Soldiers of antichrist here in Nigeria after the Rapture of the Saints..

That's why in all we do , we must Prepare ourselves For the Blast of the Last Trump..

It's Gonna Horrific and Horrible down Here..

Respect

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Fox12(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 want 2 trend nw wt d victory of our active fight.

When d fight was tough, we saw u nt

I stand wt those who stand 4 me when d going is tough

Abeg some gbosa 4 kiki osibanjo and buhari daughter 4 d confidence they gave us when d going was tough

Bro no talk like dat...She’s self isolating so she doesn’t spread d virus should she’s positive.
She’s shown Solidarity for the Fight.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by dalass(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 want 2 trend nw wt d victory of our active fight.

When d fight was tough, we saw u nt

I stand wt those who stand 4 me when d going is tough

Abeg some gbosa 4 kiki osibanjo and buhari daughter 4 d confidence they gave us when d going was tough

Celebrity must join the bandwagon to stay relevant by all means grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Hollusilva28(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omo see wifey material wearing yoruba iro and buba attire. I beg who get this lady digit. I don't mind making babies with her. I beg no insulting ooo. Only saying my mind

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Cuppy my love..... Give me 500 millions dollars, american visa and permanent citizenship, and Cuppy boobs (not even the whole of cuppy ooo, just her two boobs).

I swear over my grandmother burial, I will chose her boobs over and over again....

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...
slap u, u b mumu grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by selfdefence: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
chatinent:
Nice one for waiting till it began raining before you protest.
as in... grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by naturefellow(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...
undecided
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wise Girl
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by lagdmark(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Any celebrity who has not protested has till Monday 19/10/2020 to send your #endsars message online,
National youths Association is compiling the names of protesters, just do it.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by therajah: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
This one na rain??
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Jrevelation(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
This girl with pink head
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by HBB1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Great..

That's why in all we do , we must Prepare ourselves For the Blast of the Last Trump..

It's Gonna Horrific and Horrible down Here..

How did you 'bail him out?'

Did you pay a bribe?!
cool
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Spot on cuppy!
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Eryyy92: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
to suck this girl breast dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Tundex911: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Those Oranges tho...

Waka pass

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
I've never seen people join a bandwagon like this protest.

Scary
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

[/i]

This Guy Is A Joke cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.