Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) (40417 Views)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Paid hoodlums

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
heartless being

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Vic74real: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
But why take your car to such a chaotic scene? keep it at home!
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Kingsaeedibn: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
AuntRose:
Obviously the car isn't his grin grin

Might be his.. using for uber
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Be strong bro
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by duality(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Are they still going to block toll gate in lekki tomorrow?

They should tell us so we plan our movements.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Teejay13(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoodlums, from where again?

Who are does so call hoodlums?

I hope it is not those useless anti #EndSARS people with their sentiment
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
I saw the video on my status. I felt really bad for him. Those northerners were paid to disrupt the peaceful protest. Unfortunately for them, they got more than the bargain for

They said one ozilaman sent them

Bigot, how do you know they were northerns
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by DbitterTruth: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
the powers that be knows they can no longer come against d protesters via d former oppressive way of open gun fire, hence this archaic strategy... the aim is to discourage the protesters... but the outcry of d oppressed will get louder until it totally drawns the roars of the oppressors.. that's the BITTER TRUTH
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Hotzone(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mugu, ur car was attacked and u are crying....what about police station wey una dey burn down and kill police men? U don’t think about their wives and children and also friends and business partners who will wish to have them alive even without the police job?

Wicked world we live!
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Peterson102: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:
HOODLUMS who attacked PROTESTERS, is that real?
Very real, I was there
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by bjtinz: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
lomprico:

na una plan but e no go work.

the endsars team have arranged for all those whose cars were damaged to be fixed for free.

Which plan? Haven't you guys gotten what you wanted? Want sars dissolved?

Is it until people start losing lives (which is the inevitable outcome of this continues) that you guys will stop?

Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Ayula911: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

Crocodile tears.
Next thing to be vandalised will be your head or blokos.

6,000 years of eggroll selling for you

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Cry no more
Odogwus don't cry over material things
You have paid a greater sacrifice
For a better 2morrow
Cheer yourself up nigga nd lit up a mushin weed
Cos it helps

Although those hoodlums maybe dismissed SARS officers going around being unsophisticated

If I were a Nigerian all the SARS centers would be on fire by now.

Very soon the next protest will be to EndNigeriaNow.

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by pius4luv(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
The reason protests are this long is because FG can not pinpoint who to meet and give bribe for the protests to end.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Hotzone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Aside few individuals wey dey protest, the remaining are bunch of hard hearted criminals and worn out thugs who who can only survive true criminal and corrupt means!
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by dederocs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Only abokis can do this, how does police allow these hoodlums operate freely...i remember how they attacked charly boy the last time...they seem like a reserve mob force of the status quo in Abj.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by lomprico(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
bjtinz:

Which plan? Haven't you guys gotten what you wanted? Want sars dissolved?

Is it until people start losing lives (which is the inevitable outcome of this continues) that you guys will stop?

Mscheeew

see this one?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by CaptainMitch: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
He will be sorted out
pretydiva:
I saw the video on my status. I felt really bad for him. Those northerners were paid to disrupt the peaceful protest. Unfortunately for them, they got more than the bargain for

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by modsfucker: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:

Very true, those Northerners were paid to disrupt it in Lagos also.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by delpee(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
I hope the #ENDSARS team will compensate him sufficiently to repair his car. Sad one.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by ebuka1997: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Donkenny511:
We are just innocent youth that doesn't understand politics

this people are trying to cause havoc and put the blame on the youth so that they can give the police an order to attack all protesters because they are causing troubles.

I just hope we can withstand their troubles for long that we get our demands

Mumu it’s this pessimism that makes politicians continue to lord over Nigerians
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by openuniversity5: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
How which I can connect with him let me assist with 200K into his account
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Chrysz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
AuntRose:
Obviously the car isn't his grin grin
how you take know ma'am
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by cray91(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
i know it hurts but soon you will hear one rich man saying he will buy him rangerover to replace the car

e no cry for nothing

we know all these things
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kti34xvwBJQ
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Babawale01: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
openuniversity5:
How which I can connect with him let me assist with 200K into his account

You can connect with me instead. smiley

I need help sir.

moti soro soke
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by juman(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Why are they still doing the protest?

I dont understand.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by greatbuc(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmm too bad bro.. But if you had original car insurance policy, you can claim damages. I wish we are all educated about this insurance thing.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Eyah, some people are really taking undue advantage of the peaceful protest, it's high time they get arrested.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by crackhouse(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Man up bro. Because they destroy your car u come dey cry like small piking for Internet... wetin your wife go come do?
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by blacknp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fahdiga:
We know those attackers are APC tugs
And the protesters are pdp vigilantes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.