Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Encouragement On 2017 Endsars Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Encouragement On 2017 Endsars Protest (276 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Encouragement On 2017 Endsars Protest by Africanbest(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
On the 5th December 2017, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili took to her Twitter account to advice the Endsars protesters on what to do and how to get their demands heard.
Here is what she tweeted:

Friends, can you all stop being distracted? Your push for overhaul of #SARS has not even begun &you folks are already fighting for who gets the “Credit”. Come on, folks! That’s childish. Who cares? ��‍♀️��‍♂️. First thing First. Get the Presidency, FG & Police MOVING!!

#CitizensUnited is what gets Government RESPONDING to any matter of #BadGovernance. Learn to ALL WORK TOGETHER for #CommonGood. Sheath your swords folks &FACE your #CommonCause! No need for quarrels on “who started bla bla bla”. “Who jumped on bla bla bla”. UNITE & GET #RESULTS.

Citizens’ Effective Demand for #PublicAccountability & #GoodGovernance is like Building a House. There are diversity of roles required. Whatever your hand finds to do well, GET ON BOARD and do it. Ultimate goal is to #CompleteTheHouse. #YouAllNeedFocus. #CommonGood #CommonCause .

I saw on here, the persistent effort of the handle
@segalink to get the @NGRSenate @HouseNGR
to do something about the @PoliceNG and #SARS. I loved that someone was TAKING SUCH #CitizenAction. Each #DoMore. #JoinForces. #BeAnActiveCitizen. #WayToGo.

So my dear Friends, DON’T FIGTH....... DON’T LOSE MOMENTUM.... KEEP REACHING..... Press on until you achieve the #RootAndBranchPoliceReforms that is mandatory to end those many harrowing personal experiences with the #BadEggs among the @PoliceNG & #SARS.

Whether you like a citizen or despise them, you doubtless share a #CommonCause for a #DecentNigeria. Let that #CommonGood be a matter of #UnityOfPurpose ALWAYS.

The Nigerian Political Class have their OWN #UnityOfPurpose. Tell me what it is, if YOU know�✍�

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/937976790877982720

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mukina2
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I See A New Beginning! / #EndSARS: States To Probe Police Brutality And Compensate Victims / #endsars: Shun Sectional Agenda, RNM Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.