Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bip4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bip4 (308 Views)

Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bip4 by misclusive(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bip4
Re: Bip4 by misclusive(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Where Is Kizz Daniel? – He Has Been M.I.A Since The EndSARS Protest Started

One of those things that makes a celebrity evergreen in the heart of his fans is when he or she is always there to lend a voice when fans needs it most.
Artistes with nose diving careers have used this opportunity of EndSARS protest to remain relevant in the eyes of young and vibrant Nigerian citizens and they are getting adequate attentions.

One of the worst things Nigerians hate most is silence when you don’t need to. Maturity does not mean you should be Missen In Action for your fans when they expect you to be in the war front.

Kizz Daniel has been the talk of many Nigerians on Twitter in the past few hours. The “Madu” Crooner has been off radar since he dropped his project few months back.

Although known for always keeping quiet almost every time but releasing songs to enhance his career, Kizz’s fans have lamented and wondered what could be taking Kizz Daniel’s time and what has made him dumb since the EndSARS protest started.
Re: Bip4 by misclusive(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Promotions:
how much?

Dm via whatsapp +2348135229204
Re: Bip4 by misclusive(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin
Re: Bip4 by Bloggeryanke: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Price
Re: Bip4 by mp39ja: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is it still available?
Re: Bip4 by boyboy2020: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
This guy is a scammer

He just scammed me of 20k

Re: Bip4 by Promotions: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Did you pay 20k for a 3k followers account?

(1) (Reply)

See Expensive Things Inside EMMANUELLA House She Build For Her Mum(video) / Nigeria Lady Reveals Why Having A Sugar Daddy Is Better Than Following Young Men / I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.