Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu (38779 Views)

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by olanipekun14360: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Better.Becaus, if the members of the defunct SARS operative is integrated into SWAT,it will be the same monkey,only in a different bush.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by adioolayi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Joshmodest:
Contrary to the guys above me , i honestly think its high time we stopped these protests , if the SARS would listen to their oga , and leave the streets ,then we have no case at least for now .

We can re-strategize or its not like we want all the SARS officers executed on the streets,those guys are just scape goats corrupt ogas like Adamu sending them out are the bigger problem....let's wait and even see the effect of these first protests ......

if we want to totally chase out corrupt police officers , its almost like we want the whole police force dissolved !
...and is it super hard to do Ukraine and Georgia have done it before...we have some security outfit, like NSCDC, Customs to hold forth, while the Police Formations is rebuilt from the very scratch. If that's what is necessary to be done to get an excellent sane Policing
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by InvertedHammer: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
/
Good moves by the IGP.

However...

the problem is that everything usually starts well in Nigeria and gradually deviates from the mandates establishing it into criminality. From Bakassi boys to SARS, the trend is all too familiar to ignore. The two groups I mentioned were very professional at inception until their Nigerianness showed up.

/
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by BluntNigerian: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
#ENDSWAT
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by zoedew: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who does the IGP think he’s talking to! If he does not know that postings in the NPF are bribe induced he shouldn’t be sitting in that office!

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Where then will the SARS men be and where will SWAT men come from? Will the former bus dismissed from the police force and the later harvested from a farm where the federal government grow men?
We really want to know. It's our right to know.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by krownie: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
fergie001:
suffer continues right?
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Powersurge: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:
good!!!

but how do we ascertain who was in SARS before now? the IGP should be honest and transparent and PUBLISH the names of POLICE OFFICERS in SARS and SWAT. we will spot out those who were in SARS and did evil while serving under SARS

Doing that will also put them at risk. Don't forget that these people have dealt with some criminal gangs in the past. Unit like SARS wasn't supposed to be roaming the streets and partaking in frivolities.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by crafteck(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
texazzpete:

I hope you aren’t the one that typed up that write up. Because it’s filled with the same cowardly ‘paralysis by analysis’ that has kept the Nigerian underclasses mute for decades.

Shooting Alone can't kill a bird, you have to shoot in the right direction, moving with the crowd isn't valour, if the crowd turns back would you stay, when it's time to talk about being brave you talk about kanu(I think) or sowore, it takes bravery to go one on one as you can see my fellow coward
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by crafteck(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
luluman:
How does that connect with what is on ground?
... If they aren't taken care of, we are back to square 1,even if we use priests for police
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Xisnin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
crafteck:

Its about diverting funds that are being used lavishly by politicians to pay the people that really matter, doctors, teachers, force, civil servants and to put adequate health and social infrastructure
I was right.
You, like most Nigerians never ever want to contribute to the country's growth.
How much is being "lavished" and how much would it cost to pay all those people?
Never mind, we can always borrow more from China.

How much do you think will be enough for these workers, American or British minimum wage?
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by guass(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Odion2016:
Another story ooo!!!..We go tay for dis junction.. If you like change am from
SWAT to SMART,,we nor want!!

EndSARS no be ChangeSARS
IPHONE no be Gun
Bullet no be Gun

Over 20 million Nigerian youths both home and abroad are asking you to ENDSARS. If you end something, that thing will seize to exist.
DISMISS ALL SARS, Forget about the aftermath. If you fail to dismiss them, we will appeal to Buhari to dismiss you,
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by tfelicityk(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
The selected personnel should undergo drugs use test...
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Mrpojj(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Good let them go behind the counter and stay
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by saintmm(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
this swat in place of the disbanded tactical units is a cosmetic treatment to a festering sore! we youths should gird our loins and demand good governance from our leaders. they have refused to give us the real dividend of democracy, so we have the right to demand for it. either we voted them or they seized the structure does not matter, they are occupying the position of leadership in our land which is a privilege to them.
#EndInhumanePolicies
#RestructureTheEconomy
#EndPovertyInNigeria
#RestructureNigeriaNow
Jesus Christ is the ark of eternal salvation; have you hopped in?
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Miracle2020: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Odion2016:
Another story ooo!!!..We go tay for dis junction.. If you like change am from SWAT to SMART,,we nor want!!
that shows that you have a different motive and you will be crushed.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Miracle2020: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
Liars.

Are the recruits for SWAT from Venus?
so is it every police man that is SARS? Or are you saying that the country should scrap the whole police? That can never happened.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Nellykuch: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hehehehehehehehe
You got me there.

Yahksbiz:
so where do they get those guys from
from Israel or america?

this IG is a joker in disguise.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Earnonline7: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
really
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Charly68: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
SARS or SWAT there is decadence in police force..the system is too corrupt
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Ratedgang: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
At a time I come dey sorry for this man. (IGP)
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by ericmor: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
good!!!

but how do we ascertain who was in SARS before now? the IGP should be honest and transparent and PUBLISH the names of POLICE OFFICERS in SARS and SWAT. we will spot out those who were in SARS and did evil while serving under SARS

Thats another issue. He said the disbanded sars officers should report to abuja office for proper re orientation and test for the new swat team and now he's saying they can't be in swat. I think a they should submit the sars names and the new swat names with pictures so the public can see and also there should be a data base for that also, which citizens can also access and even submit names of sars officials they know in it. That way they can be monitored. Let them start with that first
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by mozona(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2020
story.... do Nigerians know all SARS officers.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by greatefa1011(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
I hear...
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by fergie001: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / El-Rufai Playing With His Children: Siddique, Nasreen And Rabi'ah (Photos) / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.