Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu (39009 Views)

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Jackmj(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But the SWAT team will be made up of men from the overtly corrupt Nigeria Police formations naa, or will they be recruited from mars ?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
So should they bring uncurupt police from America? Nigerian citizens as a whole are corrupt. you can't have corrupt citizens and be expecting uncorupt police officers

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Pigmy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
fergie001:

tales by moon light
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
SARS has been proscribed in Biafra territory.

All those SARS officials are terrorist so are poultry police. Very soon will proscribe all the Nigeria terrorist government agencies in Biafraland.

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Lifestone(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yahksbiz:

what can you offer?
Na you we ask, i read what the IGP said and it seems he's in the right direction to me, but you appeared not yet happy, i need to know what exactly you want.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by smogjoe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yahksbiz:
so where do they get those guys from
from Israel or america?

this IG is a joker in disguise.
All I hope for is transparency..so it will not be that we are reading English Comprehension.. make we no rest on the checks and frequent public briefing of the reform process
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by 6digitscomrade: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
osamz007:
OGA TELL US WHERE EXACTLY THEY'LL BE SO WEREY NO GO DISGUISE
the same okpo different zanga ���
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by iykechas2002: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good step in the right direction. Yahoo boy should not think that they are free because the Nigerian youths have helped them fight to end Sars. Government should develop a cyber crime team to protect our cyber space and clamp down those YAHOO BOYS while SWAT go on their normal duties.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The Nigerian police force have done more harm than good in the country.
Nigeria Police Force is the worse Police Service in the world according to international ranking. I don't think anything good can come out them. They are irredeemable criminals. I spit on Nigeria Policemen. Too unprofessional and unproductive policemen.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Freelance363: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Better.
Becaus, if the members of the defunct SARS operative is integrated into SWAT,it will be the same monkey,only in a different bush.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by 6digitscomrade: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
rummmy:
Endadamu................... grin grin
na d name dey cuz idamu for adamu ooo d guy gatz change him name to Samson abi Moses sharply ���
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by ibedun: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

See this one. He is still talking about ipob and biafra when the rest of the world has moved on. Your distraction tactics are dead on arrival.

Ok let’s hope so!
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by HRMK: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
hahaha...who is dcvg who?nor be 9ja we dey?
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Biodun556(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Bahamas95(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Weda na SWAT or SPAT I don't care.

All I want is that Nigerian security personnels should stop tormenting civilians.....If they notice anything illegal about anybody they should prosecute the right way like it's done in civilized counties. They should stop behaving like animals!
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by texazzpete(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
crafteck:
Would they be well paid?

I hope you aren’t the one that typed up that write up. Because it’s filled with the same cowardly ‘paralysis by analysis’ that has kept the Nigerian underclasses mute for decades.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
When and where did they recruit them, be like this IG is high on Nyaope
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by ibedun: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

men guy don't do dis rubbish on dis thread abeg before we start reading nonsense like yoruba dis igbo dis aboki dis afonja dis ipob dis

pls don't send an open invite to your yorubaigboland and bigotland forum crew on dis thread

You be IPOB? grin grin grin

Let me catch some fun ja re!
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by odinga1of: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Antoeni:
These Yahoo Yahoo girls and boys will be thinking the youths are fighting on their behalf to EndSARS. Soon the next match will be EndYahooYahooNOW. Nonsense

Why not #Endcorruption

You are daft, 95% of Nigeria are into yahoo in one way or the other.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by calaharry: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nigeria has grown too large for this petty suggestion of Swat,or whatever fed program.The IG shld Just hand over all police Cps to report to state governors(as chief security officer of the state) to manage state security,while The Federal police can only supervise the state police when they stray off d rules off engagement.

You ppl are practising presidential sys of govmt imported FROM USA(instead parliament sys they groomed you to do bu Britain),YOU SHOULD ALSO PRACTISE THEIR POLICING SYS TO HAVE A SANE Security SYSTEM. Although some govrs wil definitely abuse this priviledge but it better with a cavaet to wothdraw such powers fr erring govr and presidential order is always their to override any rouge govr orders in interest of national security.undecided undecided
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Antoeni(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mumu must you let everyone know that you are a Dubious and Fraudulent Boy ?
odinga1of:

Why not #Endcorruption

You are daft, 95% of Nigeria are into yahoo in one way or the other.
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by BSF: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Once criteria conscipuosly missing from the long list is Educational Background. Operatives and commanders should be minimum of B.Sc/HND. Intelligent Quotient / Emotional Quotient should be included in Psychological tests on a rolling basis. The Graduates of more than 10 years , should be exempted so that you have a crop of young people that are in touch with current global realities/trends. These SWAT would then be able to square up with contempories in developed countries. That is how a reformed police(SWAT) can emerge and give Nigeria a good name.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by senteugene: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
The selected officers should come with their kits.. Na play we still dey
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by luluman: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
crafteck:
Would they be well paid?
How does that connect with what is on ground?
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by abdullahi45: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
crafteck:
Would they be well paid?

Golden thought!
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by njola34(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Whether they like it or not we will change the two most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
1,Nigerian Police
2, NEPA/ PHCN ...
Nigerians shall we begin
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
If them like make dem move from Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) team to Deadly Weapons And Toxic (DWAT) team, my own be say, we fit dress the way we want, use the kind of phones we want and drive any cars we want and no asshole SWAT should bother or harras us.

cos next no go be protest, na massive revolution go take place.

take note IGP Adamumu.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Omoslim26: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

You be IPOB? grin grin grin

Let me catch some fun ja re!

e no go better for ipob

no do your rubbish here enter street plenty ipob dey there meet dem one on one make una masturbate on una childish yoruba vs igbo and other rubbish tribal bigotry

something wet no fit put 1kobo for your pocket

better hustle make you no dey waste precious time dey look for who go follow you drag nonsense tribal argument

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by shantti(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
why cant a youth between the age if 25 - 35 hold a commanding position, why must a commanding position be held by someone between 35-45 years of age. This is why there should be a reformation of the police force

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by GoldHorse(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
...............creating and empowering new sets of harassers.............. undecided
Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Joshmodest:
Contrary to the guys above me , i honestly think its high time we stopped these protests , if the SARS would listen to their oga , and leave the streets ,then we have no case at least for now .

We can re-strategize or its not like we want all the SARS officers executed on the streets,those guys are just scape goats corrupt ogas like Adamu sending them out are the bigger problem....let's wait and even see the effect of these first protests ......

if we want to totally chase out corrupt police officers , its almost like we want the whole police force dissolved !

If we stop now, we have failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi / Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.