Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,937 members, 5,934,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 07:31 PM

A Call For Fiction Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Call For Fiction Writers (254 Views)

Top 5 Global Publishers For Fiction Novels / Awesome Non Fiction Writers Needed Urgently / Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 7:18pm On Oct 14
Hello everyone,

This is a call for writers who have a substantial experience reading both foreign and local fiction novels.

If you're an avid reader of literature and have tried to mimick your favourite authors' work(s) at least a few times, and are willing to write a fiction story from a prompt provided, please check my signature. Shoot me a mail and let's discuss. We are hiring writers to write stories based on foreign settings and characters. You will receive a decent compensation for your services. If you're a student, this is a cool way for you to earn money before school resumes.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 8:27pm On Oct 14
Good evening everyone, the offer is still on. There are enough jobs to go around.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by bamayo(m): 5:54am On Oct 15
I'm interested, my contact number is 09076384730
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by JerryDwayne(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15
This is awesome.
Although I'm more inclined toward horror story writing but I'm definitely not glued to just it. I've sent you a mail and I await your reply. Thanks
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 8:35pm On Oct 15
JerryDwayne:
This is awesome.
Although I'm more inclined toward horror story writing but I'm definitely not glued to just it. I've sent you a mail and I await your reply. Thanks

Hi Jerry. You sent a pm but I've just replied, telling you to send a mail directly to the address provided in my signature. This is a notice to future applicants, please send your applications directly to the mail written in my signature. Thank you as you comply.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 8:40pm On Oct 15
bamayo:
I'm interested, my contact number is 09076384730

Hi Bamayo. Many thanks for your declaration of interest. But you cannot be contacted directly, unfortunately. Please follow the requested process and send a mail to the email address provided. It helps to sort through applicants with sufficient writing experience and skills and those who seem not to be qualified.

Cheers.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 11:53am On Oct 17
Keep your applications coming. Talented writers on the platform who have applied are still getting hired.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 12:09pm On Oct 18
Happy Sunday everyone. All aspirants should keep their applications coming. However, let me reiterate that only fiction writers are needed as we've been receiving non-fiction samples. We are seeking writers who are versatile and can write across most subgenres of fiction—be it romance, er­otica, drama, thriller, paranormal, science fiction, fa­ntasy etc. Do you have any writing experience in the genres ment­ioned, check my signature and shoot me a mail. There are enough jobs to go around.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Garner Votes / If (poem) / Chimamanda Adichie's Gets Elected Into The American Academy Of Arts And Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.