Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Call For Fiction Writers - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Call For Fiction Writers (2497 Views)

A Call For Fiction Writers / Ghostwriter Needed For Fiction Work / Top 5 Global Publishers For Fiction Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Writendearn: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello everyone. Having a wonderful weekend? Fiction writers with expertise in romance, erotica, science fiction, fantasy to name but a few, are still being hired on this platform. Please keep your applications coming.

In case you're not a writer but know people who are, share this thread with them so they can benefit from this wonderful opportunity to earn a passive income doing what they love. I mean, who would want to pass on on an opportunity like this where they get to earn money at their own comfort with the aid of a phone or laptop, and nothing else but their imagination.

Just to rehash, we're interested in writers who are avid readers and are good at conjuring fiction stories that will appeal to the western audience.

Looking forward to receiving your applications.

Happy weekend.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by purples25(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. My name is Purple and I've been working with 'write nd earn' since late 2019. We have a wonderful working relationship and my writing journey hasn't been the same ever since the commencement of this mutually rewarding relationship. I encourage writers and aspiring writers of Nairaland to give them a go. They're tested and trusted and pay good rates, in a timely manner too.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Emempaul(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
How does one apply
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by Ceewhye: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi, my name is MaryCynthia and I'm a very Avid reader of fiction books. I also write beautiful and captivating stories for my Facebook audience. I'm very interested in this opportunity. Samples of my work are available on request and I can send them to you if could provide contact information to reach you. Thank you.
Re: A Call For Fiction Writers by louwheez: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hey there!

I sell all kinds of novels for as low as #800 –no matter the author. E.g Harry potter novels, the fault in our stars, the hunger games, you name it!
Whatsapp me please: 08148074689

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your All Time Favourite Novel?? / Refx Nexus 3 Mac Full Version / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.