Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) (84435 Views)

Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Odunayomi247(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Mintum:

Na hundred naira o, God no go let temptation wey pass us come to us nah grin

Amen o my brother

1 Like

Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2020
U just take style dey advertise bank. I will soon post what my cat brought home last night.
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Charx122: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2020
contactmorak:
A clergy on Facebook, who goes by the name Emmanuel Oyelowo is celebrating his dry cleaner for his honesty and integrity after returning the cash he found during the laundering of his clothes. The clergy who obviously forgot that he has money in his pocket of his clothes before handing them over to the dry cleaner, wrote below...

"No wonder my dry cleaner is using the bank with fidelity, he returned my clothes with the money found in my pockets. First time this is happening after using so many dry cleaning companies".

This attracted users of the platforms who also commended the dry cleaner and asked for him to be celebrated.

A further look into the comment section reveals the dry cleaner goes by the name Ajayi Olawale Henry as he responded to the shower of praise from his client.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=331777418117329&id=100038552205616

How much was it sef? Person no fit hear word
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by guru333(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmm my bro pick person iPhone 7 go return am... Nobody celebrate am

My Popsy returned 200k after her completed a contract Nobody celebrate am
Nawa ooo
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Diamondniyi:
How much,, just #150. Forget #100k and Let’s see whether he’s going to returon it

Can u forget 100k in ur clothes pockets?
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by victoryconcepts(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
contactmorak:
A clergy on Facebook, who goes by the name Emmanuel Oyelowo is celebrating his dry cleaner for his honesty and integrity after returning the cash he found during the laundering of his clothes. The clergy who obviously forgot that he has money in his pocket of his clothes before handing them over to the dry cleaner, wrote below...

"No wonder my dry cleaner is using the bank with fidelity, he returned my clothes with the money found in my pockets. First time this is happening after using so many dry cleaning companies".

This attracted users of the platforms who also commended the dry cleaner and asked for him to be celebrated.

A further look into the comment section reveals the dry cleaner goes by the name Ajayi Olawale Henry as he responded to the shower of praise from his client.

Honesty really pays. He would have just spent the money and the customer won't even notice but he chose to return it. Keep up the good work bro. one day you'll surely get your reward in full. I pray this will lead to greater patronage.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=331777418117329&id=100038552205616
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by SoccerUSA(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Slurity:
If You have the understanding of how the bank staff incharge of ATM work, you will understand that it will be remitted. The 1k is remitted right in my present with the business manager before I leave the bank hall. I worked with bank before i resigned and i understand that that money is already a minus to somebody's salary at the end of the month.

That's nice of you.

Thanks �
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
The drycleaner must be an APC supporter. So much honesty

2 Likes

Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Dreyton36: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Nice

Is he on nairaland?
If yes make he beep me
I have 20k for the dry cleaner guy
Just a token from my heart
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Alexprech: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Diamondniyi:
How much,, just #150. Forget #100k and Let’s see whether he’s going to return it
he will return it oga
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
All i c is 100 naira grin
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by MDBoss(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fidelity Bank!!!!!! Over to you.
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by herich(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
People that are called Henry are very honest and straightforward.
Proud of you, namesake!
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Next time leave #1m in your cloth, let's see if he will not abscond abandoning his business.
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Ddannyounger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one, this is indeed an act of transparency.
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by victoryconcepts(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Actually, I know this man personally and this is not the first time he is returning valuables found in his custormer's cloths. He has once returned jewelry and bigger sum of money found in the customers cloths. Its just a matter of inegrity, if you have it, you have it.
Re: Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) by Mcdaniels06: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
I Know the dry cleaner in person, a great guy,
So Passionate with lots of integrity.
Does not take what does not belong to him
Does not testify to what he knows nothing about
Kudos once again brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.