Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) (50270 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Calazoto: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Libo45: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here

Mu.mu

So this is the best you can say? Go and marry your beautiful wife and allow those who have seen beauty and happiness in the ones they chose be!

4 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
You don’t have to stop.

Anyways, let me continue from where you stopped.

The essence of beautiful bride shouldn’t be over emphasized. One shouldn’t settle for less. Beautiful wife elongates man’s lifespan.

*drops mic*

6 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NoshakingGod(f): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

Don't be a sadist please. Move on if you don't have something sensible to say. That is how some men go after beauty neglecting vital attributes and tomorrow, it's either the wife kills the husband or the husband kills the wife or they kill each other.

6 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2020
The purpose of NYSC has been totally defeated.
Imagine , all of them are from the SE, and serving in Anambra state, getting married to themselves.
No unity in this scam of a country.

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Abia state.. A fuckry state grin grin grin..

You are right people are avoiding the cursed backward shithole Abia cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Anambra is the best state u can do youth service
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Efez: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Congratulations to them..
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2020
I hope they all have jobs...
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2020
CSTRR:
When I was serving, the last thing on my mind was marriage.

My thoughts exactly......
but When age adjustment is a normal thing in Nigeria....that’s when u’ll easily find 35 years old serving ....:so of course....NYSC can feel like last chance to catch a bride
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Sense will not kill Igbo people. Using NYSC platform to their advantage grin.. Happy married life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
NoshakingGod:

Don't be a sadist please. Move on if you don't have something sensible to say. That is how some men go after beauty neglecting vital attributes and tomorrow, it's either the wife kills the husband or the husband kills the wife or they kill each other.
most beautiful ladies ar hot-tempered,talking 4rm experience
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

and you yourself is Quasimodo,(the worst ugly creature)

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2020
No premium tears here
I see true love 99%

abc115:
I hope it won't end in tears

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Almost all the girls are so damn uuuuuuugly.

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Fine guys hardly marry beautiful girls why?
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Abia1stS0N: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2020
majamaji:
Anambra is the best state u can do youth service

While Abia state is the worst state you can do nysc in Nigeria. Even Bornu state is better for nysc than the cursed dirty dilapidated shithole called Abia state. I am ashamed of being an indigene of that state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Husband see your wife as your fresh and bones, love her as you loves yourself, wife summit yourself to your husband, don't eat another Gbola besides your husband Gbola

1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

don't stop, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
I hope all these are not mere youthful exuberance. I have seen the situation where these things happened and they all thought that they were in love.

But when reality sets in after the NYSC, they started blaming themselves for forcing each other on the marriage. One lady even got pregnant and was happy that the guy proposed but when the Nigerian unemployment hit the guy hard, the lady was so remorseful and regretted the whole thing as some of her single mates were pursuing their careers and she was tied down to a marriage where the guy was struggling to support his family.

Please ensure that you are gainfully employed or has something in the offing. Marriage is not a child's play. Love will be dragging you but when there is no finances and your mates seems to be progressing, that love simply dies down.

Look before you leap. Don't go and act titanic. Nigerian situation hard gan!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Merciful71(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
is that the real marriage or they will still hold another one with their parents??

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
The third couple there are in my PPA.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2020
They were just looking for money to set up business. Lol, just kidding, congrats to those who found love during NYSC. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2020
My Isele-uku babe will say "ife onye joko ka ofuko"

Everybody get him own reason for going to NYSC...
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by ibrutex(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Na the NYSC allowance for marriage these ones wan collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

Where's Adams O's wife right now ? Estranged
Amaju pinnick how do you know there's peace behind those smiles for the camera.
If these give them peace of mind.. they're good to go. Every other external feature will sag and fade away soon.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Love is good! Congratulations
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by chatinent: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Smiles.
These people plan marriage come ni.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by jesmond3945: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

i go see the beautiful wife wey you go marry.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2020
This can marriage dey last
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2020
if Corper Marry Corper
dem go born monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.