Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) (50296 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by protests: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by fayruka(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Chijeep:
This is one of the reasons why one person animal said Nigerian youths are lazy.
why will they send you to go and serve your fatherland and you are there flirting and courting each other.

Well, thank God it ending well....
not all dx slay queens n co
You lack sense
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by femi4: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Real life experience awaits them outside
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Congratz to dem smiley
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Zico5:
Too risky, I was afraid when I served to commit to any relationship with any corps member. The risk there is too much, especially to someone u know nothing about her pasts and antecedents. Ladies of nowadays can't be trusted with such responsibility. Marriage is too sacred to rush into. Not within few months to be sincere. My opinion.
Ndi perfectionist.
Remain single.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Palehair: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here
Wait, where are the handsome guys?
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here

See comment.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Just look at the pure collection. Happy married life to them.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2020
missbehave247:

not surprise this is coming from a female
na u sabi...no be garden egg and mineral dey for tabu so?
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
They are all indigbo brothers and sister.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2020
fayruka:
You lack sense
congratulations grin
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Them no get breast jare , tufiakwa
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Why are all of them from the east. Where are the Yoruba and Hausa Coopers.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Biafra soldiers
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2020
mukthar2000:
They are all indigbo brothers and sister.

Hmmmmm
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
I hope they have gotten their #500k from the government
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
gunners160:
Somebody should please tell me how manage eere they able to pull this off? Life after school no easy, life after service even kan hard pass coupled with this pandemic issue.
Yes , its possible they might have dhr side hustle before they went for service but side hustle needs time and patience to grow in fact most business men don't settle down quick until they have alternative source of income or have expanded what they have. Me wey after my service year then, I never even knw the direction wey I wan take. If you talk about marriage reach my side, even my enemies go dey sing egungu be careful your express sure die....
guy, all these guys you see in this pics are 38- 40+ years old, they are workers/business men for a long time now, not all those kids that have never hustle before.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Hezzoe: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
all Igbo names, I don't think they actually met during service. but what do I know
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
NoPlaceLike:

Nope. Only scanty information was posted when I made that post.
Okay,now I get
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
NoshakingGod:

Don't be a sadist please. Move on if you don't have something sensible to say. That is how some men go after beauty neglecting vital attributes and tomorrow, it's either the wife kills the husband or the husband kills the wife or they kill each other.
unfortunately, ugly people are the most wicked and heartless one can have a as a partner. You need to think about your unborn kids too while choosing your life partner. I won’t carry your kids if they are ugly..
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
post=94944963]Six Couples, All 2019 Batch C NYSC Members Who Met And Got Married (Photos)

Reported By Udokabestluv In Anambra

The Anambra State NYSC on Wednesday, celebrated twelve 2019 Batch C members who got married to each other during their service year, Reports.

The couples, Eze Obinwa, Oluchi peace, Henry Nwachoko Charles Ruth, Oluchukwu Davis, Ohale Nkemakolam, Nsofor Obianuju, Ogberie Collins, Nwokearu Chinyeremaka, Bernard Faith Amarachi and Okafor Chukwudi met while they were still serving in the state.

In his brief remark at the ceremony held at Cihcotel Hotel Awka as part of their Passing programme scheduled tomorrow 15th October, the state NYSC coordinator, Mr Kehinde Aremu urged parents to always pray for such privilege for their children at any given time, adding the scheme has not had such laudable event since its creation in Nigeria, Reports.

“"We have been having Corps members getting married to each other in ones, and twos , but this is epoch making. We never had an assemblage of this magnitude in the history of NYSC. I prayed for you all to have a joyful and loving married lives,” he said.

On her part, the Assistant Director, NYSC South East Area office, Mrs Ify Nwafor, said many people embark on NYSC for different reasons and one of it includes the chance to meet the love of their lives.

The married Corp members, Mrs Okearu Chinyeremaka, Mrs Bernard Faith Amarachi, Mr Oluchukwu Davis and Ohale Nkemakolam, revealed that they met each other at different locations which include; morning prayers at the orientation camp, Onitsha park among others, where they got attracted to each other before starting their relationship.

The ceremony witnessed cutting of cake, presentation of cash gifts of N100,000, prayers, goodwill messages, and dancing.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote]

the guy in PHOTO number 2 is holding his pack of [b]
:
Six Couples, All 2019 Batch C NYSC Members Who Met And Got Married (Photos)

The Anambra State NYSC on Wednesday, celebrated twelve 2019 Batch C members who got married to each other during their service year, Reports.

The couples, Eze Obinwa, Oluchi peace, Henry Nwachoko Charles Ruth, Oluchukwu Davis, Ohale Nkemakolam, Nsofor Obianuju, Ogberie Collins, Nwokearu Chinyeremaka, Bernard Faith Amarachi and Okafor Chukwudi met while they were still serving in the state.

In his brief remark at the ceremony held at Cihcotel Hotel Awka as part of their Passing programme scheduled tomorrow 15th October, the state NYSC coordinator, Mr Kehinde Aremu urged parents to always pray for such privilege for their children at any given time, adding the scheme has not had such laudable event since its creation in Nigeria, Reports.

“"We have been having Corps members getting married to each other in ones, and twos , but this is epoch making. We never had an assemblage of this magnitude in the history of NYSC. I prayed for you all to have a joyful and loving married lives,” he said.

On her part, the Assistant Director, NYSC South East Area office, Mrs Ify Nwafor, said many people embark on NYSC for different reasons and one of it includes the chance to meet the love of their lives.

The married Corp members, Mrs Okearu Chinyeremaka, Mrs Bernard Faith Amarachi, Mr Oluchukwu Davis and Ohale Nkemakolam, revealed that they met each other at different locations which include; morning prayers at the orientation camp, Onitsha park among others, where they got attracted to each other before starting their relationship.

The ceremony witnessed cutting of cake, presentation of cash gifts of N100,000, prayers, goodwill messages, and dancing.

Source: BLOG

the guy in PHOTO number 2 is holding his pack of [/b:

[quote author= post=94944963]Six Couples, All 2019 Batch C NYSC Members Who Met And Got Married (Photos)

Source: BLOG

the guy in PHOTO number 2 is holding his pack of BENSON & HEDGES
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Congrats to them. Happy married life
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Kelvin1019: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
planned marriage just to collect the money

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
CSTRR:
When I was serving, the last thing on my mind was marriage.

Me too oo. I didn't want to commit to any guy. I just dey chop and tour with different guys. Almost every weekend I went with all them guys that were chasing me.

I served in Cross River state. My boss that time will take me to chop palm wine and bush meat.

I flex my NYSC no be small. And I think I flexed it very well because it was my first time living alone.

Las las, I dated one of the guys that was chasing me, but i was still going out with others guys wey dey chase me.
My NYSC was lit and I enjoyed it. The people wey serve during this corona period no too enjoy am. They didn't have time to flex because most times, they were home with their parents.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by paul100(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
all these ones look 35-40 years old and they are all serving grin grin

Nigeria and corruption grin

BTW, congratulations to all of them.

you can find love anywhere, even in the ongoing protests.

we move. ✌
Na so the country dey ooo.On a normal,you suppose to finish secondary sch,16 or 17 years and university 22/23 and nysc follow but some of these guys in the picture look like people in their late 20s and early 30s.SMH
God bless them sha.Maybe they already have job
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
paul100:

Na so the country dey ooo.On a normal,you suppose to finish secondary sch,16 or 17 years and university 22/23 and nysc follow but some of these guys in the picture look like people in their late 20s and early 30s.SMH
God bless them sha.Maybe they already have job

it is well, my brother.

I hail you, gee.

#RevolutionIsNext
#EndPoliceBrutality
#YouthsLivesMatter
#EndBuhariNow
#FreedomIsMust

we move. ✌

2 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Zico5(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chii59:

Ndi perfectionist.
Remain single.
Single!!!!!!, after ten years of marriage with children.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
I can’t even remember the people I served with..

Maybe it’s just me, I can Only remember wearing the uniform
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zico5:

Single!!!!!!, after ten years of marriage with children.
I hope you married mother Theresa?
Uncle perfection.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

There has never been a time Abia has any good road.
that one get as e be.
and they keep voting in the wrong party all the time.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Palehair:

Wait, where are the handsome guys?
Hahahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.