Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) (50313 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Post pictures of your sisters, wife and mother let us understand what you mean
Don't take it too personal, brethren. Are you ugly?
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
freeborn02:

No, a vitreous woman is the best gifts a guy owes his mom.

FFK's wife is beautiful, but look where it all ended.

Stop being childish. Virtue is the primary thing to consider in a woman and not beauty

If you can't read and understand things at this level, I'm sorry.
BTW, I said One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Zico5(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chii59:

I hope you married mother Theresa?
Uncle perfection.
I should ask u that question. It's like u are somehow dejected and sad.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
NoshakingGod:

Don't be a sadist please. Move on if you don't have something sensible to say. That is how some men go after beauty neglecting vital attributes and tomorrow, it's either the wife kills the husband or the husband kills the wife or they kill each other.
Are you ugly?
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Davash222:

You don’t have to stop.

Anyways, let me continue from where you stopped.

The essence of beautiful bride shouldn’t be over emphasized. One shouldn’t settle for less. Beautiful wife elongates man’s lifespan.
Thank you.

*drops mic*
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Ihejirikakings(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
wow,what a lovely engagement.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by kolade560: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zico5:
Too risky, I was afraid when I served to commit to any relationship with any corps member. The risk there is too much, especially to someone u know nothing about her pasts and antecedents. Ladies of nowadays can't be trusted with such responsibility. Marriage is too sacred to rush into. Not within few months to be sincere. My opinion.

if u like kno her like anything, if things go wrong e go wrong.
the most important thing is moving above the ugly past .every adult has skeleton in one way or d oda
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
All of them na IGBO AMAKA people.

ndigbo people.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by freeborn02: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:

If you can't read and understand things at this level, I'm sorry.
BTW, I said One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom.

Then I'm telling you that you don't owe your mom a beautiful woman. You owe her a virtuous well-brought up woman.

Your reasoning is childish
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
freeborn02:

Then I'm telling you that you don't owe your mom a beautiful woman. You owe her a virtuous well-brought up woman.

Your reasoning is childish
I said One of the gifts ooooo. How do you reason..
Beauty could be one and virtuous woman, another gift.. Simple
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zico5:

I should ask u that question. It's like u are somehow dejected and sad.
You are projecting your emotions, man. Not everyone is as depressed as you are.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Wetstone: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Beautiful face cannot guarantee a happy home,
be wise ooo. Ask FFK howfar
uchaymart:
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Exodora: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
gunners160:
Somebody should please tell me how manage eere they able to pull this off? Life after school no easy, life after service even kan hard pass coupled with this pandemic issue.
Yes , its possible they might have dhr side hustle before they went for service but side hustle needs time and patience to grow in fact most business men don't settle down quick until they have alternative source of income or have expanded what they have. Me wey after my service year then, I never even knw the direction wey I wan take. If you talk about marriage reach my side, even my enemies go dey sing egungu be careful your express sure die....
As in , I wonder how people do it sef. Two months after my service ,one of my Corp member friend proposed , but I turned down his offer .
First we were just friends and beside he never showed any interest of likeness talk more of love .
Secondly , I remembered having some discussion with him sometimes , he said after service he will marry immediately but then I said that I would like to secure a job at least work for a year before thinking of anything close to marriage.
Wonder how people just wake up without thinking of the future.
Before then there was this other one that has already captured how beautiful life would look like if only I marry him , how he will buy me the lastest car , walk with to the maternity with him carrying my bags and baby and other bla boa bla. I only asked him what if life didn't go the way he pictured , he didn't reply my question till this day.

1 Like

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by ford101: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
https:///B5XcDbsLwP376gpzOzWlDD TYON tranquil youths organisation of
nigerian WhatsApp group for intending members.join the group so you can ask all your questions about the organisations and get direction on how to become a scout, executive member and member.
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Onebabe(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
uchaymart:

Don't take it too personal, brethren. Are you ugly?
please when is the next batch. when will we be in camp
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Onebabe:
please when is the next batch. when will we be in camp
10 -11-2020.. Batch B
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Meanwhile don't think NYSC are fools, in 2012 some couples where arrested after planning to get married just to collect NYSC money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.