Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl (85164 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, you and who? Na you, go do that kain work o, I no do. Tufiakwa.

Dem use marriage swear for me? Noooooo, the swear no catch me at all.

Marriage is beautiful to the right person, Klass. Just that many are wrong... sadly cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by cupidhero(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
I pity who go try dis rubbish near me. i fit use chainsaw divide a nigga dt day.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Klass99(f): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Emoney07: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
cry
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by kalufelix(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Step-dad-takes-advantage-of-teen-while-mum-is-away...ifUknow
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by euniselfyahoo: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
The wicked will never go unpunish.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by RPG2020(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
StacyO:
This is bad.

What's in the body of a 13 years old girl that you can't get from a professional action babe? With an amount so cheap per say

Runs girl dey many my area na 250 Naira a night
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by jimter44(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Too bad. The should get justice.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by dalass(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maski87:
Na devil nah.

Na devil?

Which devil pushes daddy to be fvcking his wife's niece? Thunder faya dat devil! kiss
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by bbamusa: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
by there name you will know them. idiot, they like to dey Bleep anything looking like hole. spit....
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by tokssgirlie: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
cry cry
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by yolo126010: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
What a wicked act?

Ah!!! Evil and frustration has taken over his head.

When he is out of this, he will tell the story to his counterpart if they will change.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Breadnote: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
sad news
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by payloader(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na waooo. Maka why? This guy should be in jail ASAP.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Born2Breed(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fourwinds:
he is a bastard.. ..castration is what is needed here and 35 years in prison

Gbam
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by CHII2017(f): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
See his head is like ekwe
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Daddy Ekwe..
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Okoroawusa: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sample!....Ekwe!!!

This one go still blame Buhari...
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Corroro: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
PATHETIC, shout out to his wife who stood her grounds and reported the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by nifton(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:
Na wa o!

Which bluefilm?

I no dey dia o!

Make dem no call me o abeg.
Oga you Don go prison be dat, since you no wan hear word. You and dat man na Kuje or Kirkiri straight.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by nifton(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:
Na wa o!

Which bluefilm?

I no dey dia o!

Make dem no call me o abeg.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by bluefilm: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
nifton:

Oga you Don go prison be dat, since you no wan hear word. You and dat man na Kuje or Kirkiri straight.

Na wa o!

Dat na why I dey shout for here say me I no dey o!!!
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Annychibest(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh lawd cry help us
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
mytime24:
Oga keep enjoying
Ur blue firm fr prison lipsrsealed

#Pedophile

Na like dat he used his action to end his own career and freedom. Only if we think of the consequences of our actions before we carry it out
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by nifton(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Na wa o!

Dat na why I dey shout for here say me I no dey o!!!
So why you come allow the man dey show you first, infact you be accomplice.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by iamdaquin01(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Reminds me of my aunt's husband who tried to take advantage of me....thank God his plans failed and till now we are sworn enemies!
God save the girl child from all these male predators!

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
iamdaquin01:
Reminds me of my aunt's husband who tried to take advantage of me....thank God his plans failed and till now we are sworn enemies!
God save the girl child from all these male predators!
Thank God for your life ma... But it's not every girl out there that are lucky as you are... That is why I will give birth to the number of children I can sustain... My child or perhaps children will not live with anyone.... Pls make peace with that your uncle. This life is too short to be keeping malice whereby we don't know when the world will end.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Uzyvicks(f): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
See his stupid head
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
And the idiot come dey bear my name
Stupid man

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dayoebe:
How do you get erection seeing your own child?
A minor at that!

Vanity crew... What else should we say
My brother, erection has nothing to do with age na mindset n control. If u get am for mind say u go knack 10 year old gal u might end bup doing it
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by iamdaquin01(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Doradorwa:
Thank God for your life ma... But it's not every girl out there that are lucky as you are... That is why I will give birth to the number of children I can sustain... My child or perhaps children will not live with anyone.... Pls make peace with that your uncle. This life is too short to be keeping malice whereby we don't know when the world will end.
My dear... it's complicated.i have forgiven him....
I just can't have anything to do with him again...
It's better relating afar off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.