Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl (84616 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by fm4real2k6(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Some of you commenting here are just some few steps from becoming a rapist.

The truth is men/boys/brothers/guys/father's et al need to learn how to take charge of their MIND/thought process and also learn the art of DISCIPLINE as a LIFESTYLE.

Sadly, our religious organization/sects never taught the former while few only taught (is teaching) the later. They only teach business,financial, religious discipline but not discipline itself holistically as a lifestyle.

However, as a Christian, (by extension humanity), your mind is critical to whatever actions you exhibit, and it's impearative you take charge of it so that you won't have to be "shalaye-ing" later that it's devil's work.

Proverbs 4:23 readily comes to mind. Button guard your heart, you need to CONTROL what you WATCH. The truth is whatever you SEE as a passing image sticks in a part of your brain, not to talk of what you LOOK with intend, or what you WATCH delibrately.

These images are processed in your mind and sometimes it can be super-imposed on an innocent persons and before you say jack, you start lusting after them.

However, if you can control what you see/look, and understand the process at which those images pops up in your mind, and you can successfully delete them from your mind, trust me, you are FREE. Free from all manner of lust, masturbation, fornication/adultery and even rape.

To add this, in deleting the sticker images from your mind, you need the HOLY SPIRIT (this is the difference, a game changer) and you can't get this Holy Spirit if you aren't born again that is very important. But if you are, and still struggling with the thought (or even actions) that suggest masturbation even to rape, then you might need a REDEDICATION, and call on the Holy spirit to help you

You might need to re-read my post carefully again, take charge of your mind inputs and processes and always examine yourself and engage the Holy Spirit to help you delete whatever reminant explicit images that might be sticking in your mind.

If you want more information/help, you can email me fm4real2k6@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by princehaxky(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Emotional After Reading This cry
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Too bad, he should be castrated
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Amooiko: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Perverts everywhere. He should be castrated.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by segun18(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Some people are just sick. The man is sick in the head
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
davidswhales:

I noticed you noticing me noticing you noticing me. you watched RANGO?

Spirit of the west grin grin
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2020
The rate of sexual perversion in our very religious Nigeria is Appalling.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:

their knack for incest and child abuse is premium

Paedophiles are from all tribes

PLEASE we can be bigger than playing this tribalism foolery.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by davidswhales(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2020
StacyO:

Spirit of the west grin grin
LMAO... I think I need to download it and watch it again.. johnny depp is so hilarious
besides, you seem to be a happy person and would like to know you.
Please kindly check your mail, as I would love to have your contact.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by KOE1(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2020
EVEN BAD PEOPLE WILL CALL WHAT YOU DID BADDEST! YOU MUST HAVE CHANGED FROM ANIMAL TO MAN.
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by rinzaugustine: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
I support El Rufai on public castration of men who ruin children’s future
Re: My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Look at the animal, you have a wife yet na small girl he want to destroy her life. With all the things happening in this world some mad men up till now all they know is sex sex sex, that's why an average person that thinks of sex only in his life suffer in his life with little achievement, men are there pursing there dreams yet poor animals all they know is bleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.