Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) (69661 Views)

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by peetah09(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
To even think she was talking about government and not SARS.
Attention seeker
your point of view is blur.... dust it

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2020
God bless you for this your reply to that numbskull.

How someone who claims to be old can have the thought processes of a toddler is beyond me.

Take a poll of those who have had an encounter with Sars if they would prefer to encounter a robber. The stats will surprise you.

Sars has murdered so many young Nigerians who came home to invest.

Guyman02:

I had investors who came to Nigeria for a project we have been working on for long. They arrived Abuja and we flew to Owerri Airport, we took a taxi to go to the town to visit a Govt official in his office, the SARS in conjunction with local Agberos confronted and stopped the vehicle along the way, they told the driver to bring particulars.
They said his papers was complete but he was carrying oyinbo people and he must settle them with N10K, he refused and they kept us on the road, I didn't know how to tell the foreigners that they were asking for bribe after we had assured them that the country has changed under Buhari administration, they threatened us with their guns putting fear into our guests.
It took the intervention of the Govt official we were supposed to meet who called the DPO of Owerri Central Police station to send a team with Hilux to the scene for us to go, by then they were already agitated, they couldn't concentrate on our mission, they felt the investment climate in Imo State was not secure and they left with millions of dollars to be invested in the project and the jobs that would have been created for the youths.
How do you think they will go home and encourage anyone to visit Nigeria on tourism?

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by SnOOpERr: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
444crop:
you won't understand where she's heading

Aro psycha, that's where she's heading
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by fairheart(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
Attention seeker
She is not seeking attention; she is speaking up for you and your unborn children, and if you are a mother, your children!!!
You see, Nigerian government is not trying at all. We need to restructure and put an end to this experiment, because it is not working!
SARS has to do with tourism because the news of people killed by SARS in abroad is not encouraging.
For Boko Haram, herdsmen, etc, we have them because we have failed government and a national structure that is not thriving!
You should learn to reason before you write on social media.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
M9j9:
That's really nice but what has sars or protest got to go with tourism... She's really taking risk here
Meanwhile
Top notch graphical designs like LOGO, FLYER, BUSINESS CARD ETC WhatsApp or call 0811 573 3461

Even if you don’t have sense, it’s understandable! But not to have common sense, your case belongs to Yaba left.

Insecurity in the country due to police brutality, extra judicial killings etc sends a negative signal to foreigners. Get it? I know you won’t get..

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
supportnija:

stop supporting these white people i beg, what they are doing in Nigeria they can't doing it in their country.

Please you are finding it hard to comprehend my words. What am sayin in essence was not supporting as you said I was only striking a point to show how the white value lives more than anything.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
supportnija:

stop supporting these white people i beg, what they are doing in Nigeria they can't doing it in their country.
oga what I will do in white people's country I wont even try it in nigeria ,number one i can decide not to sleep during hot summer I may decide to take my bicycle around 1:00 am and ride to club,number 2 i can decide to travel to italy from my base in Austria around 1:00am nothing dey happen,can you drive your new lexus suv from Abuja to Kaduna?oga dont compare death with sleeping oooh,

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
medolab90:
Nice one from her

Calm down, it is too early to be misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
afroxyz:

You are the attention seeker here
dont mind her
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Germi9: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
jealousyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Teaser4 post=94957824]modafucker soro soke weyreh...

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Ladipodeal: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Bros those SARS harass anybody they choose to and get away with it, they ask for their immigration permit and harass whoever is driving them or walking around with them.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
u wel so?

mo'fokar

take am..

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by chatinent: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Boys and girls aren't smiling.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by 9jawazobia: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS has a lot to do with tourism, no be d road sars officials go stand they do the bad things they want do, no be the same road tourist go pass through to any tourist center
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by 2oby: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Think deeper sis.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Do you know that if Nigeria is in the right state that it supposed be that tourists all over the world suppose to come here? They suppose to spend money here like we Nigerians spend in Dubai. Nigeria suppose to be a great tourist nation but our insensitive leaders don't do the right things

supportnija:

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by mushystuff: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Myopia is ordinarily a health condition but in your case it is a crime because it is contrived! How can you ask what SARS has got to do with tourism? Did you not see the issue of insecurity clearly spelled out? Who is to provide security if not SARS and the entire Police/Security agencies in Nigeria?

When white people or foreigners and even regular citizens are easily kidnapped and extorted, sometimes even killed with the police especially SARS unable to provide adequate security, arrest and prosecute such kidnappers how can there be a conducive society that encourages investments and tourism? Instead some of the police officers are in cahoots with the criminals!

Wake up and stop displaying ignorance please!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by hahn(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Guyman02:

I had investors who came to Nigeria for a project we have been working on for long. They arrived Abuja and we flew to Owerri Airport, we took a taxi to go to the town to visit a Govt official in his office, the SARS in conjunction with local Agberos confronted and stopped the vehicle along the way, they told the driver to bring particulars.
They said his papers was complete but he was carrying oyinbo people and he must settle them with N10K, he refused and they kept us on the road, I didn't know how to tell the foreigners that they were asking for bribe after we had assured them that the country has changed under Buhari administration, they threatened us with their guns putting fear into our guests.
It took the intervention of the Govt official we were supposed to meet who called the DPO of Owerri Central Police station to send a team with Hilux to the scene for us to go, by then they were already agitated, they couldn't concentrate on our mission, they felt the investment climate in Imo State was not secure and they left with millions of dollars to be invested in the project and the jobs that would have been created for the youths.
How do you think they will go home and encourage anyone to visit Nigeria on tourism?

You even get energy to answer that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by hahn(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Is your dad a sars officer? You sound pained smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Legacyy(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
osamz007:

IF MAMA CHINAZA SHOP GET SENSE BUY FOR N100 I GO COME PAY
make she buy for #200 i go transfer am give u

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Akada2020: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

You are silly being..... a typical black brain with dust

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Fixednaija(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSARS: Unknown Armed Thug attacked protesters in Alausa Ikeja!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Hot News Updates and Celebrity Gists...

@ Fixednaija TV Thanks for Supporting our YouTube Channel by Subscribing kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYDb5RNvXs
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by zoedew: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
Read between the lines! She was bullseye! Failure of government is the problem!
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
haha she can't reply back
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Dreyton36: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Them Don use Heavy Gbola tie this one down grin

E clear
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Hopss(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Buksaylor: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

This idiot..do you reason at all or you read and reason through your anus!

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Mavor: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
Your type are not smart, so not surprised that you don't get it.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by membranus: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Who is mad between you and her?

You that is having your human rights being crushed by every armed enforcement agents in Nigeria as long as you are poor. Or her whose rights are being secured by the same armed enforcement agents in her country, for which your brothers and sisters are running to at any slight opportunity.

You that your incompetent and thievish government has turned you to olosho, and your brothers to Yahoo boys due to viral unemployment situation. Or her whose country is booming with economic activities, for which your brothers and sisters are running to at any slight opportunity.

You that your government, through diabolical or whatever means, has strangled the voice of citizen protests for many years, which is just now finding its feet, so that they can continue to impoverish the poor and the needy without hindrance. Or her, that even a minimal raise in the price of bread will send the whole populace to the streets, for which your brothers and sisters are running to at any slight opportunity.

With these, please determine by yourself who is mad between you and her.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
if you had the opportunity to migrate to her country by cutting your fingers you would even cut your toes

Russia? I Know Nairaland is a nameless and faceless forum, But I think most people can do better than Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.