Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) (69657 Views)

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by protests: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Correct lady.

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
To even think she was talking about government and not SARS.
Attention seeker

You can't see beyond your nose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Covid 19 follow escalate this protest sha
Entertainers are broke
Club owners are broke
Yahoo boys are broke
Students are broke
Oloshos and matured minds are broke
Businesses and jobs lost.....
Hunger bad sha

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by emmyw(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
Attention seeker
Keypad Lion, Seek Your Own Attention!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
sometimes I just sit and wonder if you actually have sense
Yu are becoming unbecoming

5 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by fayded(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
supportnija:

stop supporting these white people i beg, what they are doing in Nigeria they can't doing it in their country.

What is ds one saying?? Are u daft OR what?? U read Wetin she talk??
Don't worry,by d time we re done with d Nigerian govt, and u start enjoying d fruits of ds our protest, u will come back and apologize. Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Ustec: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The lady that took the third comment space need brain replacement. My God how do people think!? Oh I have forgotten black mentality . does she think the Russians woman is like her?, she don't know white value life irrespective of their race or color.

The woman was simply protesting against the lost of lives not clouth chasing. Besides what will she gain? Or is it with Nigeria she want to trend, a country where it's citizens are ashame to be identify with.

I applaud her gesture, EndSars, End police brutality.

And to those that lost their lives for the protest, or before the protest, RIP guys .
You now have swat.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by protests: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Photocopy! 5 copies quick.

Reinaldo:

You can't see beyond your nose
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by chiedonedoor(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Voicing out.
This guy is a scammer, I have not received my data since I paid. Avoid him
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by omoyeni37: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
That part where she mentioned nigeria supposed to be the most touristic country got me. its just so sad
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by tribalistdcriti: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
supportnija:

stop supporting these white people i beg, what they are doing in Nigeria they can't doing it in their country.
see this hausa olodo talking so whites can't protest in their own country you are very full indeed

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
She should go back to her country and face the problems there.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Why you come dey take am personally?

She collect your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Marine54(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
Bleep off !

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by echelonfashion(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Try to dey mk use of your brain

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
y she come dey near mr p

abi no b peter i dey see so
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by airminem(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Thats right! The #EndSARS should keep being full of the usual energy, drive and application and always looked likely to make a change happen in the peaceful potest #EndSCAM
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Wellington123: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=94947502]IgbereTV reports that a Russian woman joined Lagos protesters for the #EndSARS protest and she took to Twitter to explain why she chose to particip

[b][/b] Nice! The much desired change is at our doorsteps... Thank u all
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Nobody's a No one....
#wealldeservebetter
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by omojesu202(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

nawah ooo...
with the security problem in Nigeria will you visit Bornu if there's a tourist attraction there make una dey use una head na

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by juman(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Anybody still doing #EndSARS is a criminal.
There is no more anything like SARS. So their protest does not make any sense.

What she explained is bad governance.
If they desire to do protest on that, it is #EndBadGovernance.

But on #EndSARS, its over.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by tribalistdcriti: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
sweetrace:
She should go back to her country and face the problems there.
if you had the opportunity to migrate to her country by cutting your fingers you would even cut your toes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
M9j9:
That's really nice but what has sars or protest got to go with tourism... She's really taking risk here
Meanwhile
Top notch graphical designs like LOGO, FLYER, BUSINESS CARD ETC WhatsApp or call 0811 573 3461

#EndSARS is the theme but the mismanagement of the country, is the point. Sad many don't get it.

As my colleague says, "Day is just breaking."

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Saig: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
That girl is talking from a deep and broad perspective. Only a deep and careful thought would make you understand her message. #Endsars is just more than that, it's beyond #Endsars. It's #EndBadGovernanceinNigeria, #RestructureNigeria, #FixNigeria and #RepositionNigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by justjasper(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
I personally don't think you are normal. What did she say to warrant being mad. You see, we shall win against the enemies within. #EndSars #EndpoliceBrutality #EndBadGovernance

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by juman(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
if you had the opportunity to migrate to her country by cutting your fingers you would even cut your toes

Her country is like nigeria.
Their leaders there are very corrupt like here.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Babawale01: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
I think that picture Is Photoshoped tho.

Good radiance coming from our white folks.
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
So a Nigerian can’t sit beside those celebs abi

Na oyinbo fit con Sidon there

She no Nigerian pass we Nigerians

Make she drop ASAP

I wan sit abeg
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
i wonder ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.