Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS (512 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by woloadedCEO: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2020
An unidentified lady during the #EndSARS protest in Enugu refused to fly the Nigerian flag as she grieved the loss of her three brothers to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The #EndSARS protest that has been ongoing for a week is a campaign against the unjust killings and brutality by the police in Nigeria.

The young lady, who is yet to be identified, was captured by a protester during the protest against police brutality in Enugu on Tuesday, October 13.

Her photo went viral on social media and people wanted to know the story behind her actions. A twitter user noted that the protest was a personal fight for her as her three brothers were murdered in cold blood and dumped in a well by SARS officials.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/10/14/lady-mourns-tearfully-and-refused-to-fly-the-nigerian-flag-after-losing-three-brothers-to-sars/

1 Share

Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by Bravelady: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2020
#Endsarsnow
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by clairebode(f): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by Mindlog: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Heart wrenching.
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by nzeobi(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Those SARS guy are evil, I lost 100k to them last year, I even posted my story on my nairaland here with evidence but the moderators refused to push it to front page

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by majamajic(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2020
How sad. RIP to her brothers.
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by debbydams(f): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2020
It is well
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by uniqueboi1(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Demons

They would lose their family also.
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by Artiiclebeast: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2020
#ArrestJameNwaforNow
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by DenreleDave(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Chai
Re: Lady Mourns Tearfully , After Losing Three Brothers To SARS by heendrix(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Yet some fools like mybraine are like the protest is enough everyone should go nd sit at home. Imagine the trauma they've put this young girl into for life

(1) (Reply)

Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. / I Need A Mentor / Here's A Perfect Solution If You Want To Get Rid Of Chronic Back and Joint Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.