Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja (47474 Views)

Eye Witness: President Buhari's Driver Died Due To Heavy Torture In Detention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by wayne4loan: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
g
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by orgylover: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
HE SACRIFICED HIM AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE ACCIDENT
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sammy329(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin
how can you laughing at someone's death, there's something seriously wrong with you angry angry
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by kareemkamil(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
The guy follow one way habi
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by FarahAideed: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
He was killed by Thugs sent by Buhariy
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really have to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.

Look at what this one is saying
Tacitly supporting the military to be sent to the streets

The government I hear is taking sensible steps to quell this, eg. Opening talks with ASUU.

The government biggest undoing will be to unleash force

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by AustineCJ: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really have to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.
Oga shut the hell up. what nonsense govt abi econonmy r u refering too? is it not high time we even protest against every wrong happenings in this country be it from Pdp or Apc .....suffer no dey tire you

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Jimwalex(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sebali: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

Don't worry Agriculture from the North will keep the economy afloat while we protest injustice in the South. Or are you saying the GREAT NORTH cannot sustain the nation?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by chatinent: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Another Buhari's puppet noticed.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Neddstark: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Someone just died. And you're still inciting this nonsense. Is the person SARS. You must be a total waste.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by ivieeseosa: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Big lie......
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by elisho: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2020
i wish it was your child or you useless government
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Tadeus(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Kenyamo, you are next. Werey somebody
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by wonder233: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
So, we should knock more people down to prove our point abi?
donbachi:
Does he know how many people Sars knocked down wit their cars...not with guns..senseless talk.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kingdemu: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
AustineCJ:
Oga shut the hell up. what nonsense govt abi econonmy r u refering too? is it not high time we even protest against every wrong happenings in this country be it from Pdp or Apc .....suffer no dey tire you
This country must not descend down the abyss of chaos. The scale of carnage to be fuelled by ethnic and sectarian forces and subsequent refugee crises are better not imagined.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
donbachi:
Does he know how many people Sars knocked down wit their cars...not with guns..senseless talk.

Dumb post!

but what do I expect from a dumb yooot before sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2020
donbachi:

And that’s a good justification for the death of the innocent man? Sigh! Why are you guys so heartless?

Do we need more people to die before we end this protest? What else do the protesters want that have not been giving to them?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by wonder233: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2020
They are now delusional, becoming the monster they claim to be fighting.
An asthmatic pregnant woman died stuck in their traffic blockade at agidingbi. Let them be piling bodies. Maybe the goal is to equal SARS scores
Neddstark:

Someone just died. And you're still inciting this nonsense. Is the person SARS. You must be a total waste.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kingdemu: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
sebali:

Don't worry Agriculture from the North will keep the economy afloat while we protest injustice in the South. Or are you saying the GREAT NORTH cannot sustain the nation?
Many people don't know the implication of what they are supporting, some due to youthful exuberance or their hatred for Buhari not knowing that it will consume them. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
cry cry cry cry

Rip to Mr. Yohanna, this man has family at home, people who cares about him, but his life has been cut short because of some people who has refused to end a protest that's no longer needed.

Who is sending thugs to attack protesters?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Sunnyja: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
I hope you will be bold to repeat this statement in ICC on the day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by okenwa101(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2020
How many Nigerian youth SARS killed did you announce, abi they are not human being or no be person son's and daughters. Smell

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Minister of youth Unemployment
Dem go soon reason ur matta
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
Many people don't know the implication of what they are supporting, some due to youthful exuberance or their hatred for Buhari not knowing that it will consume them. A word is enough for the wise.

What will consume them& how will it consume them?
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by jibnet1(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2020
FK just lie give us no problem but it won't stop the youths to retreat from their protest
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by olumide4christ: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

I agree with you.

The protesters demands have been agreed to by the government. The next thing is for them to work out the modalities to effect the demands. The protesters need to give the government time to achieve this or otherwise. Thereafter, if the outcome is not what was expected, protests can commence again. Even international bodies have stated categorically that police reforms will not happen overnight. I read that this morning on international news.
However, it's appalling to find protests still ongoing when the government has seemingly acceded to the requests and even accepted the protesters well-structured #Endsars 5-point demand which we are all in agreement with.
I find it even more disappointing that it is now being reported that some protest organizers are cashing out on the negotiation table with some bigwigs in the country while youths are in the sun protesting. Our youths need to wise up..at this time, they should begin to protest against their organizers who are cashing out and not the government.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by membranus: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Homeboiy:
I don’t take lawyers speeches serious

Yes, because they are hired liars.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kinggtblakhocc: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Liar, you have used him for mber month sacrifice
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by bugalo: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Sharap. Your driver was a victim of an accident not protest.. #EndSars

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sebali: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
This country must not descend down the abyss of chaos. The scale of carnage to be fuelled by ethnic and sectarian forces and subsequent refugees crises are better not imagined.

In other to maintain ur Nigeria Utopia, we should remain slaves in our own nation.
Job 7:1.
No strife, No true peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Areas Buhari Is Searching For Oil In Nigeria (LIST) / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / 10 Positive Things That Would Quickly Happen If Nigeria Restructures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.