Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja (47491 Views)

Eye Witness: President Buhari's Driver Died Due To Heavy Torture In Detention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
We wanted the President to address us, he has. We wanted the IGP to disband the radical SARS group, #SARSHasEnded. We presented #5of5 demands and the government has accepted them. Literally, all our boxes have been ticked.

So why go on with the protest again?
Is that how a president addresses people in touching issues like this? Reading script written by the likes of Femi, where’s the emotional connection? During campaigns he can come out in public, after election he switches to pre-recorded scripts to deliver speeches you call address.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by RealEzee(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2020
sebali:

Don't worry Agriculture from the North will keep the economy afloat while we protest injustice in the South. Or are you saying the GREAT NORTH cannot sustain the nation?
abi ooo
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2020
So despite all d millions una dey thief na trek ur driver still dey trek becos d poor dude don't av transport. Maybe u are owing him salaries for months now wu knws?Na God go punish all if una wey dey make life hard for d average Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Frreky07: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
When the FG should tell the army to be rootless...
It is RUTHLESS not ROOTLESS.
I can see how your parent sold many cows to send one cow to school

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kingdemu: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Is that how a president addresses people in touching issues like this? Reading script written by the likes of Femi, where’s the emotional connection? During campaigns he can come out in public, after election he switches to pre-recorded scripts to deliver speeches you call address.
You want him to come down to your sitting room, kneel down or prostrate before you see the emotional connection?
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by maxzzo1(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2020
RIP SHANKUK !!! is a humble man that worked with me in 2013/2014 in transcorp though older than me will always cal me OGA which i don't like....

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by RealEzee(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
shame no dey catch u to talk this kind thing so? Which Army, d ones Dat see Boko haram and bandits and do temple run, abi the ones that defeated Boko Haram online? No dey jonz, you're part of those who support Oppression of the citizens of this nation of ours, unarmed protesters u dey dey Yan make dem unleash the same army who never fit protect the governor of Borno, see jonzing ooo

#EndSarsAndSwat
We no ask for naming ceremony ooo
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by ashawopikin(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Igbere TV reports that Minister of State for Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo says he lost his driver Yohanna Shankuk during the #EndSARS protest in Abuja on Wednesday.

Mr Keyamo said on Thursday that his driver was knocked down by a vehicle which was trying to avoid advancing protesters.

The minister said Mr Shankuk was walking to his (Keyamo’s) private office before the incident occurred at Berger roundabout, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1316643242746748928?s=19

Keyamo did not say if the driver was apprehended.

Meanwhile, the #EndSARS protest at Berger roundabout turned violent after armed persons began attacking protesters, Igbere TV reports.
big lie

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by olatuns2017: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.

Quick update
a. RIP to Yohanna Shankuk and may God help his loved ones at this time
b. We would like to see the car that hit the man and ask the driver a few questions
c. We would like to know where Keyamo's private office is
d. We would like to know if this 'driver' "Yohanna Shankuk" is the same 'Yohanna Shankuk' who works as a "litigation clerk" in the law office of the gentleman minister
e. We wonder why there was no single image or report yesterday from thousands of people around Berger and why Nigerian journalists are so lazy not to be able to know how something as important as the death of a minister's driver until Mr Minister came to tell us about an hour or so ago
f. We would like to say the blame for this death, like the deaths of all our compatriots LIE with the GOVT Mr Keyamo works for.

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

���
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
You want him to come down to your sitting room, kneel down or prostrate before you see the emotional connection?
Keep settling for mediocrity, keep settling for less. Let those that know what they deserve protest.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Frreky07:

I can see how your parents sold many cows to send one cow to school
Majority of PMB supporters are stark illiterates

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Anytime I look at this man pic na liar I dey c
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Memphitz537(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jwonder:
All these people supporting Buhari, their end will be worse than his, the youths will never forget.

They are beginning to spill all sorts of lies just to label the protesters as evil but I’m glad the international community is watching. The petition to ICC against the IG has gotten over a hundred thousand signatures, they are scared, that’s why they no longer send police to protesters, they are now sending thugs.

We will take back this country from these evil men, we are starting with the police, it’s a tool for oppression, so we want to disarm our oppressors first before ask for a restructured Nigeria.

PLEASE YOUTHS DON’T GIVE UP, THE FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER, WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.

Have you noticed that Mannabbqgrillz and the rest of his APC/Buhari loving crew have been avoiding all the EndSars topics?
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
A whole minister's driver cannot afford a small push and start car

And the minister is not a shame to announced it to the world

#shame
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.

Too late. Nigeria is headed to total revolution and there is nothing the govt can do to stop it
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by MotiveU(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bloody liar
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by chaloskyx: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
MR KEYAMO YOU ARE A LIAR JUST STFU WHICH YEYE DRIVER SEE THE FAKE NAME SEF YOU POLITICIANS WOULD ALL PAY AND THE TRUTH IS PPL ARE TIRED OF THE GOVT NOT JUST THE END SARS YOUTHS ARE TIRED OF NO JOBS NO GOOD ROADS NO HOSPITALS NO WATER NO INFRASTRUCTURE YET YOU WOULD SEE SOME EX SENATORS BUYING EXPENSIVE CARS LIVING THE LIFE LIKE ALL IS OKAY. EVEN CURRENTLY SHELL CHEVRON EXXON BAKER HUGHES ARE CONDUCTING REDUNDACY EXCERCISES AND OUR GOVT IS NOT CONCERNED.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by chocboi78(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
We wanted the President to address us, he has. We wanted the IGP to disband the radical SARS group, #SARSHasEnded. We presented #5of5 demands and the government has accepted them. Literally, all our boxes have been ticked.

So why go on with the protest again?
prosecution of ex SARS officials with proove of blood on their hands
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by chocboi78(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Frreky07:

I can see how your parent sold many cows to send one cow to school
. FADA LAWD......

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Ochemicals: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is how WARS starts. The events in the next few days would be very unpredictable.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by akinrinnola11689: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
One more reason why your govt should accept the protesters demands, otherwise there will be even more casualties on both sides.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kemimarch16(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Endsars
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
I smell lies..
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Henri8: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oga na lie. Your driver no die anything.
All these party people think they can fool folks anytime they choose.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Miracle2020: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
sad

I am highly disappointed in you, Mr Festus Keyamo, if this personal tragic incident is what you want to use to blackmail the EndSars protesters. It's nothing but selfishness, considering the fact that some of the protesters have lost loved ones to some of the bad eggs in the SARS unit..

You didn't tweet about it because it didn't affect you. Now you are bothering them with your own tragedy, wetin concern them?

The protesters are not going to end the protests because your driver crashed himself to death as a result of his recklessness.

We should be more worried about the hoodlums and sponsored criminal elements that have hijacked the protests to unleash terror on law-abiding citizens and visitors going about their lawful businesses. You and your colleagues in government should find a way to quell the crisis before more innocent people lose their lives.

Please more lives are at risk. It's not only your lives and those of your family, friends and domestic workers that are important.

That said, I call on the President, the Governors, the Clergymen and women, Statesmen and other influential leaders to do something urgently before things get out of hand. I also call on well-meaning Nigerians to distance themselves from anything that will result in the misfortune of this great nation.

Nigeria belongs to us all and we must protect it.

God bless us all..
the government has already agreed with their terms and conditions, what else do they want?
They say SARS should be banned and that was done.
They give 5 conditions and the government accepted everything.
What do they want?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Henri8: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
cry cry cry cry

Rip to Mr. Yohanna, this man has family at home, people who cares about him, but his life has been cut short because of some people who has refused to end a protest that's no longer needed.

May God comfort his loved ones and give you fortitude to bear the loss.

That's if it's true.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by EMAXIM(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
And you call yourself a lawyer! weyrey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
the government has already agreed with their terms and conditions, what else do they want?
They say SARS should be banned and that was done.
They give 5 conditions and the government accepted everything.
What do they want?

My brother, I am not against your point, please read my posts again. I am actually in support of you. My issue is with Keyamo. His Tweet was insensitive. What about the innocent people - both protesters and non protesters - who are being killed and injured daily as a result? He didn't tweet. But as e affect am, him begin tweet, isn't that selfishness?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
sad

I am highly disappointed in you, Mr Festus Keyamo, if this personal tragic incident is what you want to use to blackmail the EndSars protesters. It's nothing but selfishness, considering the fact that some of the protesters have lost loved ones to some of the bad eggs in the SARS unit..

You didn't tweet about it because it didn't affect you. Now you are bothering them with your own tragedy, wetin concern them?

The protesters are not going to end the protests because your driver crashed himself to death as a result of his recklessness.

We should be more worried about the hoodlums and sponsored criminal elements that have hijacked the protests to unleash terror on law-abiding citizens and visitors going about their lawful businesses. You and your colleagues in government should find a way to quell the crisis before more innocent people lose their lives.

Please more lives are at risk. It's not only your lives and those of your family, friends and domestic workers that are important.

That said, I call on the President, the Governors, the Clergymen and women, Statesmen and other influential leaders to do something urgently before things get out of hand. I also call on well-meaning Nigerians to distance themselves from anything that will result in the misfortune of this great nation.

Nigeria belongs to us all and we must protect it.

God bless us all..
God bless you for this.
At least you found truth and said it.
My respects

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
You're ugly in body and soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.