Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja (47507 Views)

Eye Witness: President Buhari's Driver Died Due To Heavy Torture In Detention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by greenskittles: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Why blame the protesters instead of the driver of the vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sebali: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
Many people don't know the implication of what they are supporting, some due to youthful exuberance or their hatred for Buhari not knowing that it will consume them. A word is enough for the wise.

If this consumes Nigeria as it were. So be it
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Keyamo is mad
Buhari is a disgrace
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
cry cry cry cry

Rip to Mr. Yohanna, this man has family at home, people who cares about him, but his life has been cut short because of some people who has refused to end a protest that's no longer needed.

Shut up. I'm willing to run over you and Buhari balls with my car.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

And that’s a good justification for the death of the innocent man? Sigh! Why are you guys so heartless?

Do we need more people to die before we end this protest? What else do the protesters want that have not been giving to them?

Are you not more concerned that the people the govt destroyed their lives and made street urchins are the same ones being paid to attack protesters? Both on the street and online?

Doesn't that bother you more? Are you too dull to see that any day you try to protest, these same guys would be sent to quash it up, except that time, they would be millions more

Are we as Blacks capable of seeing the future?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.

Pls how are d protests escalating tensions? And how is d economy plummeting because of d protests? B4 d protests and covid, was d economy making progress?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Buksaylor: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Igbere TV reports that Minister of State for Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo says he lost his driver Yohanna Shankuk during the #EndSARS protest in Abuja on Wednesday.

Mr Keyamo said on Thursday that his driver was knocked down by a vehicle which was trying to avoid advancing protesters.

The minister said Mr Shankuk was walking to his (Keyamo’s) private office before the incident occurred at Berger roundabout, Abuja

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1316643242746748928?s=19

Keyamo did not say if the driver was apprehended.

Meanwhile, the #EndSARS protest at Berger roundabout turned violent after armed persons began attacking protesters, Igbere TV reports.

May his soul RIP. ....why e be say no be you so that your govt will listen!
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by slivertongue: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
accept my sympathy
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Neddstark: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
They are now delusional, becoming the monster they claim to be fighting.
An asthmatic pregnant woman died stuck in their traffic blockade at agidingbi. Let them be piling bodies. Maybe the goal is to equal SARS scores

My brother. Nigerians hate each other. What the government is doing to us is the way we are treating ourselves. For you to become selfish about endsars and forget other people have a right to movement means some people are insane.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Apparently that driver was speeding. How could he be so blind that till he got to the protesters that is when he tried to avoid them. Stupid assertion.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.
Carry mic and say this at the alausa protest venue

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by omoharry(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
You are a beast in human form and your children will continue to wallow in abject poverty . Nonsense . Continue with your suffering & smiling syndrome in perpetuity .. but if you are one of those benefiting from the blood of Nigerian .. karma will visit you and your house hold in a worse situation ever .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by EXOUSIAng: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
cry cry cry cry

Rip to Mr. Yohanna, this man has family at home, people who cares about him, but his life has been cut short because of some people who has refused to end a protest that's no longer needed.
Roasted thurnder kee you there
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..

Tell your bloodthirsty brother to just try and bring the army into this.... The country will shut down. I'm sure you aren't enjoying the small air of peace you're currently breathing
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sammy329(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Kessythegeek:

Shut up. I'm willing to run over you and Buhari balls with my car.
Look at this one threatening to run over somebody, because they have a different opinion contrarily to yours.

You are worse than SARS
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2020
MikeMicheal:
The amount of people the useless protest has killed is more than those they claimed sars killed.

#BringbackSARS
#EndProtests

Shut up. Talk like someone with a functioning organ called Brain.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Coronavirus1: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2020
He was not killed by protesters
But by negligence of his own
Rip to the dead fayomo is goat anyway

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
Look at this one threatening to run over somebody, because they have a different opinion contrarily to yours.

You are worse than SARS

You better open your eyes and get your self freed from this foolishness! How much did Ganduje pay you and your brothers? 3$ ?? I heard they've been sitting on your brain since....you better wake up.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by olumide4christ: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
This country must not descend down the abyss of chaos. The scale of carnage to be fuelled by ethnic and sectarian forces and subsequent refugees crises are better not imagined.

Leave them...let them be...they don't know anything. If they understand what they stand to lose when war breaks out, perhaps they will not be stoking violence. They should ask their parents who were alive during the civil war what war is like. Unfortunately, a large proportion of our youths don't read history and learn from it. I wonder what they would think of themselves when #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war and the following happen:
- No school for 3 years (their lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back. They should ask South Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, etc.

Truth of the matter is that war is never good! I pray that our youths and protesters glean some wisdom and see the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Whois(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by AustineCJ: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
This country must not descend down the abyss of chaos. The scale of carnage to be fuelled by ethnic and sectarian forces and subsequent refugees crises are better not imagined.
For how long do you intend to keep deceiving yourself with nonsense English ...... God forbid generation unborn suffers same thing we r going through. we only live once and believe me, if ever you have attended any of the peaceful protest you will understand the boys r ready to ve a nigeria of their deam.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by repogirl(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2020
One more reason why your govt should accept the protesters demands, otherwise there will be even more casualties on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Emekaonline: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

And what will you be your own end and that of your family if what Keyamo said is indeed true? Or you think God is partial in answering prayers? What do you take God for? Many of you always think God is as a fool as you are. Why dont you lay a curse to all the protesters if it is true that the man died because of the protests? Even if you dont, the family of the dead if it is true will lay effective curse on all that caused his death for sure
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Emekaonline: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2020
AustineCJ:
For how long do you intend to keep deceiving yourself with nonsense English ...... God forbid generation unborn suffers same thing we r going through. we only live once and believe me, if ever you have attended any of the peaceful protest you will understand the boys r ready to ve a nigeria of their deam.

We will see if truly the boys are ready when they all go out to vote in 2023 and not voting for any of the corrupt politicans around. But if not, then you are all fake
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Kingdemu: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Carry mic and say this at the alausa protest venue
We wanted the President to address us, he has. We wanted the IGP to disband the radical SARS group, #SARSHasEnded. We presented #5of5 demands and the government has accepted them. Literally, all our boxes have been ticked.

So why go on with the protest again?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by slyayok: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Homeboiy:
I don’t take lawyers speeches serious
Kai, this statement deserves a cold beer!
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
upon the millions you make you could not buy okada for your driver, stingy man blaming endears for your drivers death.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by slyayok: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
We wanted the President to address us, he has. We wanted the IGP to disband the radical SARS group, #SARSHasEnded. We presented #5of5 demands and the government has accepted them. Literally, all our boxes have been ticked.

So why go on with the protest again?
Nigerians and Nigerian Youths have lost faith in President Buhari hence, his statements and promises cannot be taken seriously.
He has said that SARS has been disbanded and, SWAT has been formed, my question is, Was NEPA not changed to PHCN? has there be any reasonable shift in power?
Where are the disbanded SARS officers going to be shifted to? I guess they will still remain in one of the police units.
Bros, we need to reform out police!
See, this country na all of us na e gather get am o no be Only Buhari and he fulani brodas
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by kingbobby: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
Nawaoo the injustice, killings, corruption, Very very bad economy for this country no dey affect some people, that's why they can open their mouth to say nonesense...
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by yaki84: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

What will it take buhari to leave his sick bed and walk down the road and address the protesters?
Buharis children also protested against this SARS menace. A responsive man wouldn't wait till things escalate beyond imaginary before doing the needful.
Go tell your president he is a big fool.
I said it.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by yaki84: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Your children are fighting over serious issues, u r in the house watching. Instead of addressing them and give them assurance that things will work the normal way, u r sending people, associates to do the talking.
How did we end up with this kind of docile and unintelligent president?
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by sweetrace(f): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

What is wrong with you? Someone lost his life. His employer announced it. Instead of you to commensurate with him and understand that innocent people are loosing their lives, you’re here saying trash. Which fight are you calling people to fight? Has the government not scrapped SARS? In Ikeja, there were shots fired this morning. People ran for their lives. More people can loose their lives because of an issue that has already been settled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.