Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa (59919 Views)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Fight back na, shebi ur generation no dey take nonsense. How many of your generation get PVC?? Go back home to your parents, unemployed lots

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
Visa ban and deportation loading for MC Oluomo and his children in United states
grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The enemies of Nigeria really mean business.. But God go fight our battle..
Amen.
My point now is this...
Now that the FG has banned SARS, high time to wait for a while to see the major implementation and if things remain the same, (instead of all these fights among citizens, not even against the cops anymore) then the mother of all protest may come after then.
My personal opinion.
All lives matter.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Okada men, and other people that make their money on a daily basis are tired of their daily activities Paralyzed.
They are tired of watching their kids almost starving to death.

Okada for which Lagos...if you must be stupid don't do it in a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by OhiOfIhima: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
They just drove pass Ikeja under bridge in an hour ago.. They were even chanted the endsar song but viewers can quickly deduce that they nothing but hoodlums.. Loaded themselves in several yellow buses!

The funny part of it is lastma driving in their front run into Ikeja street for safety, everybody was laughing as Oga pass Oga... lol

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

This are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

If you no get work no block road for people going to work

The Iwo road one vex me. The so called peaceful protesters were threatening road users against moving, with planks and other object.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by naturefellow(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
shyvicky:
I hate to write this, I hate to write about igbo and yoruba differences but note that igbos can't do this to themselves, igbos can't be protesting and armed igbo thugs come and send them away, igbos has one mind cry cry cry
e go shock you, wetin dey occur under Buhari govt thus #buharimustresign last last
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Sagay212: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Well I hope the youths will begin to use their head properly and stop endorsing touts. I have seen a lot of senseless celebrities going to the useless,cursed , good for nothing, dirty tour can MC olouomo to take pictures and pay him visit, all because of money. The mumu Laycon that won BBN also went to great him.

What many don't know is that people like MC must be ignored and put in his place. He is a good for nothing political hired killer who will soon meet his Waterloo.
The yoruba elders also need to wake up and stop giving relevance to useless people like K1, and that mumu opc man.

10 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Cajal(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

..thank u brother
If they try that in Iwo road again...
They may be forced to reactivate WULO WUBO....to face #ENDSARS
OYA OOO
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Ade3131: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu don finally release his NURTW agberos under the instruction of MC Oluomo and baba Alado
The hoodlums came in BRT Buses and LAG Buses from Mushin and Oshodi

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria, no marter how he desperately tries to please and assliick the Aso Rock cabal --It is already written in the sky

Plz our message to the guys at Alausa right now should be try and snap the bus number plate and get a few pictures/video of the scenes even if it's from meters away. Safety first, then the keyboard warriors will take over.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

The Iwo road one vex me. The so called peaceful protesters were threatening road users against moving, with planks and other object.

Abi?!

Are we SARS or suffer us for SARS wahala.... Covid 19 already affected businesses, now this one wants to start again

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Playermayweda(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
To be frank tho this is affected people that work with okada and buses as they will feel that FG has declared sars off but they still can't find work to feed Themselves,they too have lives and mouths to feed

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by orgylover: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

exactly,let thm attack aso rock
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Some people make a living on the roads. I'm one of them, I'm a cab driver. You deny them access to their means of livelihood for almost a week. Anyone that complains, you try to crowd bully and insult him. Access to public road is a fundamental right same as right to protest. We can do the two side by side. But una no wan hear, cos you're so emotive.
Even in America, the day after a mass shooting where people are protesting against gun rights, side by side others are protesting for gun rights. They know there's right to dissenting opinions. But here, our pseudo-woke generation, once you don't follow the bandwagon, you're dragged and bullied into silence.
#endsarsprotests
#theprotestshaveachieveditsaim

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by okpalaAnambra: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
iokpebholo:
u said u dont want Policemen yet u asking y dey are not on ground for normal patrol
U lack sense.. No insult intended
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Saynotoapc(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Boss with this mentality this country will never change.
We need change so the next generation can get a job without knowing anybody.
So we can be able to go home by 12am after work with no fear.
When we see police officer van or road search routine it shouldn't send fear to us the citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by kutashi: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

We don't want SARs, but normal police protection is our right

Can you tell me how normal it is for some people to be protesting and blocking roads and other people means of survival! Some are daily job to feed and this miscreants are forcing their protest on people! Is it by force to join a protest?

Unfortunately for protesters, 'Normal Police protection' against extreme violent people or group can only be handled by SARS! Even the most cruel of criminal fear SARS!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Ade3131: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Jaapu:

All this from this your mumu head.

Keep quiet and sit down...

You mean you don't know how things work in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Amen.
My point now is this...
Now that the FG has banned SARS, high time to wait for a while to see the major implementation and if things remain the same, (instead of all these fights among citizens, not even against the cops anymore) then the mother of all protest may come after then.
My personal opinion.
All lives matter.

My brother, this is exactly my point. But too bad, I was labelled a hypocrite for airing it. In fact, I even suspect that the protest has long been hijacked by corrupt and opposing political elements to unleash hell and disrupt the government of President Mohammadu Buhari, because I don't see any reason people would still protest even after the decisive actions taken by the government. All the demands of the protesters have been speedily met, so what then is the problem? It's obvious the protest has been hijacked.

President Mohammadu Buhari should act fast before things get out of hand.

Nigeria must better by fire, by force.

God bless us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Kenny9857(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
shyvicky:
I hate to write this, I hate to write about igbo and yoruba differences but note that igbos can't do this to themselves, igbos can't be protesting and armed igbo thugs come and send them away, igbos has one mind cry cry cry
You are right sir, I'm a Yoruba boy but I can say it anywhere with proof that Yoruba is the worst and most confused tribe in Nigeria or even in the world I swear.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by backnbeta(f): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
seems they are hell bent on killing alot of us the youth. I find it hard to understand how hoodlums collect money to fight the truth.

let whoever is sponsoring the hoodlums know they should be prepared to kills because we will not stop
I'm not surprised that the agberos are sabotaging the protests...Expect this in other states, especially SW states

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by faoogoke(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
This protest ought to have stopped by now.

The government has initiated change.

I don't understand why protests still continue.

Perhaps there are forces and hidden hands behind this protests?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Shadowrichie: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
this what is paining Me in this counry some people will not hav sense baba alado children and mc thug are in the us oo,those thug if their youger brother coming back to help them and sars kill ham dey will start cryin,assumin i have gun i go they on top bike they shoot them

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by DexterousOne(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2020
luxy44:
Fight back na, shebi ur generation no dey take nonsense. How many of your generation get PVC?? Go back home to your parents, unemployed lots

You are one silly fellow.
That's the non biased truth about your situation right now
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by BreconHills(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
People should be careful not push the youths to the wall.

Enough of all these madness in this country.
No body is a slave to any human. No matter who you think you are

The weird thing is that Endsars is in the very interests of these thugs!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by olatuns2017: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2020
ryloy:
Touts are currently at Alausa with weapons. I'm here at the scene scared for my life.

Cutlasses, scissors etc.

There are scattered protesters on ground.-Aproko Doctor
https://twitter.com/aproko_doctor/status/1316665097784360962

We watching your video series...

Yahoo bois sponsored protests VS Agbero/hudlums

Agbero/hudlums must eat daily on the road...daily job VS
Yahoo Bois/genue protesters/Election lossers

Who will win ?

I need live coverage

#endpolicebrutality

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by saaron(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
A terrorist regime that sponsor fulani terrorists to slaughter and commit genocide all over Nigeria will have no problem hiring thugs to attack protesters exercising their fundamental human rights. Unfortunately for the regime, no matter what they do, they can't stop the wind of REVOLUTION sweeping across Nigeria and beyond.

SIDE NOTE: The reason why #EndSars protest have been very successful is because the movement is a collection of people with:
* No central leadership. The absence of central leadership means no leaders to bribe and sabotage the movement.
* It's a gathering of people protesting againts different social and economic injustice.
Take #EndSars protest for instance. The fulani lying Taqiya regime thought by renaming SARS to SWAT, the protesters will abandon their campaign and go home since their core demand 'Scraping of Sars' have been met. Unfortunate for the regime, they have no idea that #EndSars is just a code name for the mass movement. While some are protesting againts Sars, others are protesting againts #Hunger, #Poverty, #Genocide, #Insecurity, #RestructureNigeria, #Extremism, #Corruption. #EndNigeria is also a core priority for many others like me.
Thus even if the fulani regime terminates (Rename Sars) to end the protest, what about other core demands? Thats why Nigerians are still on the streets. Thats why this protest can't be stopped. The movement is now a REVOLUTION!!!

#EndNigeria
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKO HARAM TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Saynotoapc:

Boss with this mentality this country will never change.
We need change so the next generation can get a job without knowing anybody.
So we can be able to go home by 12am after work with no fear.
When we see police officer van or road search routine it shouldn't send fear to us the citizen.

Look let's face reality, my friend survives on Uber and Taxify, he bought two cars on higher purchase and bank loan, he is been defaulting his loan repayment since covid 19 started and lockdown and his salary heavily deducted, now his driver's are back on the road and protesters are blocking them, again, won't he soon run mad

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by sheflat: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
This is the pure hand work of the police and the big wing in the politics of Nigeria may God help us

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Sanwo olu should be held responsible......the cant tell me that he is not aware or didnt deploy those hoodlums.........the governor don enter one chance....he should forget about 2023.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Omezif(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
This government can't tell what nigerians did to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.