Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa (59980 Views)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Osahonfer(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
ryloy:
Touts are currently at Alausa with weapons. I'm here at the scene scared for my life.

Cutlasses, scissors etc.

There are scattered protesters on ground.-Aproko Doctor
https://twitter.com/aproko_doctor/status/1316665097784360962
na only Lagos and other western States dis one fit happen. I trust my south south boys
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by olatuns2017: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Sleekfingers:
Sanwo olu should be held responsible......the cant tell me that he is not aware or didnt deploy those hoodlums.........the governor don enter one chance....he should forget about 2023.......

OYO

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Kingdemu: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol?

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

If you no get work no block road for people going to work, after covid 19 lockdown bills have pulled up yet you are blocking roads again

I thought you guys don't need police in Nigeria and that is why you guys are protesting

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by olatuns2017: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Osahonfer:
na only Lagos and other western States dis one fit happen. I trust my south south boys

Go continue in SS

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Dchair2: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

If you no get work no block road for people going to work, after covid 19 lockdown bills have pulled up yet you are blocking roads again

which disbanded sars? those are thugs of the man who wants to be president at all cost! same thing is happening in his home state
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
I thought you guys don't need police in Nigeria and that is why you guys are protesting

Nobody said end police

It was clear, end SARS

End police brutality

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Saynotoapc(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Okada men, and other people that make their money on a daily basis are tired of their daily activities Paralyzed.
They are tired of watching their kids almost starving to death.

Now that the FG has banned SARS, high time to wait for a while to see the major implementation and if things remain the same, (instead of all these fights among citizens) then the mother of all protest may come after then. My personal opinion.
All lives matter.

The same government kept all Nigerians lockdown, inside without movement no work, no hustle. We survived thou we starve.
Now that we need change which we have to take by force you dey complain
Bros please join the protest, it fight for all not one

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by osiabedo: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Am very very sure this the attack is politically motivated
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by danilho(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
iokpebholo:
u said u dont want Policemen yet u asking y dey are not on ground for normal patrol

What do you mean, why will police not be on ground for normal patrol. What is their duty?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Dchair2: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

No sir! those thugs belong to the man who wants to be president at all cost, same thing in Lagos and oshun at the moment
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Blocking major highways can't go down with bus drivers, conductors and agberos,it's only a matter of time they start reacting and police won't interfere... If you watch the clips they came in cormercial bus..

At Iwo road we were kept in traffic's for hours, and everyone were pissed

It is better everyone is pissed and join action than moving from one end to another in grudges. Come down and protest , don't stand on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by euniselfyahoo: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Mr president, please call those hoodlums to order, or don't Nigerians have right to peaceful protest any more? Stop finding ways to stop the protest when you have not answer the youths.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
faoogoke:

This protest ought to have stopped by now.

The government has initiated change.

I don't understand why protests still continue.

Perhaps there are forces and hidden hands behind this protests?
They ended SARS and made swat and still called all those mad dogs for checkup which will be rigged, nothing has changed brother, they haven't met the protesters demands, I'm against them blocking the road though, they should allow motorists to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by kutashi: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Saynotoapc:

Boss with this mentality this country will never change.
We need change so the next generation can get a job without knowing anybody.
So we can be able to go home by 12am after work with no fear.
When we see police officer van or road search routine it shouldn't send fear to us the citizen.

Even in US and UK or just name the country, I will give you an instance someone get job because he knew someone! Why nobody is contesting that or not everybody notice over there is because there is plenty of job! And that's what you should ask for! More industries and open up the private sector because those one are profit driven and they will only employ those who knows what not who knows who!

Besides, those one too will take people because he knew someome that will be beneficial to their company! So channel another course please be you're already on express way grin!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Dchair2:

Wetin concern Tinubu with this pettiness

Incase you don't know Tinubu is a billionaire in dollars with empire spanning many angle of the economy, so what's his own with agbero and end SARS

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Dchair2: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
They just drove pass Ikeja under bridge in an hour ago.. They were even chanted the endsar song but viewers can quickly deduce that they nothing but hoodlums.. Loaded themselves in several yellow buses!

The funny part of it is lastma driving in their front run into Ikeja street for safety, everybody was laughing as Oga pass Oga... lol
they are foot soldiers of the man who wants to be president at all cost come 2023

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Dem no get work na. They are celebrities, politicians,
psuedo-activists looking for political relevance like Oshiomhole did back then, Yahoo boys and slayqueens who both look at anyone doing legit work with disdain. The rest are vacuous educated people forming "woke" who aren't capable of thinking for themselves, rather following the bandwagon. If you are say Protest but don't block the roads, they try to crowd bully you with comments and insults.
Even the protest has achieved its aim, it's time to take back our streets
TecM0:
cool

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Kingpele(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=TecM0 post=94960742] cool

.[God bless you my dear ,after staying at home during this pandemic ,people still have time to continue to protest over disbanded unit of the police force...I don't get it at all

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

It is better everyone is pissed and join action than moving from one end to another in grudges. Come down and protest , don't stand on the fence.

I have my fundamental rights to protest or not, and choose not to protest and go about my daily work to feed my family, SARS or EndSars youth don't have the right to deny me my fundamental rights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Johnrake69: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, this is exactly my point. But too bad, I was labelled a hypocrite for airing it. In fact, I even suspect that the protest has long been hijacked by corrupt and opposing political elements to unleash hell and disrupt the government of President Mohammadu Buhari, because I don't see any reason people would still protest even after the decisive actions taken by the government. All the demands of the protesters have been speedily met, so what then is the problem? It's obvious the protest has been hijacked.

President Mohammadu Buhari should act fast before things get out of hand.

Nigeria must better by fire, by force.

God bless us all.

Na the first time when them don ban Sars be this?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
It's not peaceful protest when you block the roads. Access to free movement is a fundamental right same as right to protest. Let's do both side by side
euniselfyahoo:
Mr president, please call those hoodlums to order, or don't Nigerians have right to peaceful protest any more? Stop finding ways to stop the protest when you have not answer the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by saraki2019(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

So u need police

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jwonder:
I’m glad there’s social media, the world is watching, government paying thugs to attack protesters who are only asking for a reformed police.
Peaceful protesters got killed, Sars has been killing people and not even one police man has been arrested and some idi*ts on nairaland wants us to stop protesting.

I am just praying for all those Buhari advisers should continue encouraging him, the moment he unleashes the military, he has given us a reason to petition HAGUE!
This is 2020, not 1974, you can’t just kill people and get away with it.

THIS GENERATION WILL CHANGE NIGERIA FOR GOOD

Online warriors. "Petition Hague". From where? Or via keyboard as usual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank you!!! I've been saying that since and these cyber bullies are trying to crowd bully everyone into submission. Access to the road and Freedom of movement is not inferior to right to protest
TecM0:

I have my fundamental rights to protest or not, and choose not to protest and go about my daily work to feed my family, SARS or EndSars youth don't have the right to deny me my fundamental rights

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Johnrake69:

Na the first time when them don ban Sars be this?

My brother, na the first time wey them both ban SARS and replace it with a better unit, SWAT. Na the first time wey government dun begin the process of completely reforming the entire police force after protest.

Government has already accepted and begin to implement all the terms tabled by the protesters. Why not now retreat and see how things go?

My brother, God go help Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
Thank you!!! I've been saying that since and these cyber bullies are trying to crowd bully everyone into submission. Access to the road and Freedom of movement is not inferior to right to protest

Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Really? This is impressive.

omoharry:
They able to manage the situation and put it under control .Kudos to our protesters ..The thugs got more than they bargained for ..I

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Skseries: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

If you no get work no block road for people going to work, after covid 19 lockdown bills have pilled up yet you are blocking roads again

oga shut ur fucking mouth, with the way things are in this country, what's the guarantee u will have that so called job tomorrow, Na ppl like u never make this country grow..

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by luvmijeje(f): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where is the Nigeria Army? This is total rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.