Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa (59915 Views)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are the bast.ard here. You think you can bully everyone into submission with insults? It's my right to have access to that road you and your worthless likes are occupying. E go set na na, e go be like film for your eye.
Dem no born even govt to say make we no pass road talkless of you wastrel. Ordinary to close 3rd mainland bridge for repair, govt dey beg and appeal to us, let alone you maggot
Lorenzop:

Azzlicking bastar.d.....oh so you are now so concerned about the common masses, hypocrisy kill u there....ewu....your masters have practically made life miserable for them and here u are typing rubbish. Thunder fire you there....see eh, the anger is just starting, you and your likes will see something, you think we will discouraged... never....watch and see you brainless mother.fvcker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by leokid866: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

If you no get work no block road for people going to work, after covid 19 lockdown bills have pilled up yet you are blocking roads again

One Crate of Cold Beer for you.....point and kill on the house for the rest of the month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Skseries:
oga shut ur fucking mouth, with the way things are in this country, what's the guarantee u will have that so called job tomorrow, Na ppl like u never make this country grow..

Thank you.. no be by force to join you protest, no just block my way why hustling by daily bread

If you have problem with SARS go to Dugbe or Ikeja SARS office, if you have problem with Police go to police headquarters, if it's probably problem with government got to the governor's office

Stop blocking us going about how business peacefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Jwonder(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Online warriors. "Petition Hague". From where? Or via keyboard as usual?

Ass licker!! You master is scared and hiding in aso rock behind walls, while youths are out protesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by zinodizt: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
A billionaire who uses thugs or constantly associates himself with thugs...... go and sit somewhere or did u just chose to be ignorant undecided
TecM0:

Wetin concern Tinubu with this pettiness

Incase you don't know Tinubu is a billionaire in dollars with empire spanning many angle of the economy, so what's his own with agbero and end SARS

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by omoharry(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
What change ? Have they started identify the culprits of these innocent deaths for persecution ? What about the upward review of the remuneration of the police force ?Did you hear govt made any mention of that ? Them just change SARS to SWAT, where by these Devils will have a new tag on their uniform and your gullible mind will tell you that they are a reformed police force ? Are you kidding me ?

Na like this nai ASUU take dey accept govt word & promises with noting to show for it and they will have to continue another strike year in year out becos govt never keeps to thier promises ? Are you not tired of the Nigeria that you are in ? Is it the money to buy your daily amala& ewesu for that day more important than security of lives & properties ? Maybe becos non of your family members has not be affected by these devils call SARS, that is why you are self centered with your reasoning ..Make we bear, bear, bear , with the slogan" e go better , nai our mothers and fathers take allow us to inherit these hell we call a country becos they are too timid& selfish to make sacrifice for a better country .

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by tinktanker: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's high time the ENDSARS protester learn to carry weapons. They are more in number if we have one voice with no fear the thugs with police and army won't be able to stop us.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by HAccord: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
MC Oluomo and his boys doing dirty jobs against the Nigerian youth for his masters.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by leokid866: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Skseries:
oga shut ur fucking mouth, with the way things are in this country, what's the guarantee u will have that so called job tomorrow, Na ppl like u never make this country grow..
My Neighbor was sick on Monday and spent 5 hours on the road trying to get to the hospital if she had died what would she tell God? Bus drivers and conductors the people who have more contact woth the police force have seen rheir income shrink since last week because of these protest. You shut your mouth hole and open your brain.....no one is saying you should not protest.....but protest with sense....when you've blocked all the roads those of us who still have things running in our lives what happens to us? Be reasonable and stop talking out your a*s.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by HAccord: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Americans need to be petitioned to ban MC Oluomo and his family from the United States and confiscate his assets and properties. That's the only language he will understand.

Go on twitter and chat up the US Embassy.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Rawhumper(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
I concur with you bro, instead him to be
President eh the sky will fall....this os not
ranting.

It is high time, Nigerians get to decide how the
country is been run.

We are the hope of this country, if we are
going to go violent, then its going to be a
nationwide war. In such event, the security will
be handicapped to curb it.
Remember the Police force is not more than
300k and the military combined is not mote
than 350k against over 150million youths and adults?

With Boko boys and Niger Deltans warming
up, the govt will be at the mercy of the people.

Lets not be afraid to ask for what is rightfully
ours, if we keep quiet, we still die, if not by
stray bullet, it will be hunger and poverty.

Govt doesn't really understand dialogue, we
should know that, that happens after the govt
is cornered.

quote author=AllTheWayUp post=94960907]Tinubu don finally release his NURTW agberos under the instruction of MC Oluomo and baba Alado
The hoodlums came in BRT Buses and LAG Buses from Mushin and Oshodi

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria, no marter how he desperately tries to please and assliick the Aso Rock cabal --It is already written in the sky
[/quote]
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by HAccord: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jaapu:

All this from this your mumu head.

Bumbling buffoon, na you mumu pass. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Okada for which Lagos...if you must be stupid don't do it in a public forum.
Dominique
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by ofiko123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria my country..
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by HAccord: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Online warriors. "Petition Hague". From where? Or via keyboard as usual?

You must live in hopeless wretched village cut off from the global community. That should be our concern Mr Zombie.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Government is using youth to fight youth.

those thugs are illiterate and uneducated. they don't have brains to think.

education is really one of the master keys to life.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

I have my fundamental rights to protest or not, and choose not to protest and go about my daily work to feed my family, SARS or EndSars youth don't have the right to deny me my fundamental rights

I only laughed in Swahili when I read you talking of fundamental human right.

If you know what it is really you will know that what you seem to be enjoying is not fundamental human right. They use that grammar to deceive people.

You are talking of fundamental human right when one idiot can invade your farm land and destroy your crops and you get nothing like justice. You are talking of human right in a country where police will protect the cows and their herders and arrest the victim.

Anyway enjoy your fundamental human right made in Nigeria bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by dmkara: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Nobody said end police

It was clear, end SARS

End police brutality
Those pushing for an end to SARS are the southern thieves called Yahoo boys. These bastards have tarnished Nigeria's image beyond fix. Much of northern Nigeria has no problem with SARS cos our youth are more law-abiding. I urge Nigerians to resist this attempt to dismantle a major bullwork against Yahoo. Sometimes law enforcement agents must be brutal to contain the viruses called Yahoo boys.
The government should consider restricting internet access including on social media and forums like this one. Cos that's where disinformation gets fertile ground.
It was a good move that Nigerian ISPs no longer allow access to tor browser.
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by mkoabiola: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
dokie:
Its a strategic move by the government since they cant use the police or military to dislodge the protesters.

The idea is for the protesters to counter by using arms. When that happens, the forces can now move in and say the protests have become violent.

Its going to be a very difficult one.

U jus nailed it.

Lagos state govt dd d hatchet job since they can't use police
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by uptimum123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
Some people make a living on the roads. I'm one of them, I'm a cab driver. You deny them access to their means of livelihood for almost a week. Anyone that complains, you try to crowd bully and insult him. Access to public road is a fundamental right same as right to protest. We can do the two side by side. But una no wan hear, cos you're so emotive.
Even in America, the day after a mass shooting where people are protesting against gun rights, side by side others are protesting for gun rights. They know there's right to dissenting opinions. But here, our pseudo-woke generation, once you don't follow the bandwagon, you're dragged and bullied into silence.
#endsarsprotests
#theprotestshaveachieveditsaim

That's why we need to #EndProtestNow and let the Government do their job

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Lorenzop: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
You are the bast.ard here. You think you can bully everyone into submission with insults? It's my right to have access to that road you and your worthless likes are occupying. E go set na na, e go be like film for your eye.
Dem no born even govt to say make we no pass road talkless of you wastrel. Ordinary to close 3rd mainland bridge for repair, govt dey beg and appeal to us, let alone you maggot

Born slave....come out the streets and speak openly....first class coward
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Send me an inbox message, let's take this out of here
Lorenzop:

Born slave....come out the streets and speak openly....first class coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hypocrite confused bigots! When it's in Abuja u tag them Hausa-Fulani while when it's in Lagos u accuse govt. Better reform ur children's moral upbringings.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by geewean(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Abi Na the disbanded SARS who came for revenge , why were police men not on ground for normal patrol

These are clearly bus drivers and agberos who are pissed off for blocking the highway and reducing their income

If they block Iwo road axis in Ibadan again similar violence might repeat it's self while Police wouldn't respond...

If you no get work no block road for people going to work, after covid 19 lockdown bills have pilled up yet you are blocking roads again

. It's apparent that u were raised in a selfish environment where the world starts and ends in your parlour. Minds like you are the reason Nigeria is still unrecognized in the league of thriving nation because of your comfort zone with oppression. Haden been your family member or you have been a victim of those animals called SARZ you won't stay behind that phone a vomit a self centered thought.I have not been a victim but I honestly commend the youths for their bravery act.

Haven't you asked yourself a question. How come all of a sudden the Federal govt is dancing to ASUU tunes without rigorous negotiation?How come Ms Onochie released a web link under the aegis of one nonsense Youth empowerment scheme to Grant access to loan for start ups?

I dare say that your brain which is the storage center for your reasoning is in a dementia state and your conscience should be placed on a life support machine.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Lorenzop: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Okada men, and other people that make their money on a daily basis are tired of their daily activities Paralyzed.
They are tired of watching their kids almost starving to death.

Now that the FG has banned SARS, high time to wait for a while to see the major implementation and if things remain the same, (instead of all these fights among citizens) then the mother of all protest may come after then. My personal opinion.
All lives matter.

You can mention all the moderators on nairaland....I'll always attack your senseless comments with several handles....you think that will move me, think again
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by uptimum123(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kenny9857:

You are right sir, I'm a Yoruba boy but I can say it anywhere with proof that Yoruba is the worst and most confused tribe in Nigeria or even in the world I swear.

Thank you..you can go and join potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by olatuns2017: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=ThreeBlackBird post=94962560]

The Iwo road one vex me. The so called peaceful protesters were threatening road users against moving, with planks and other object.[/quote

Why are they blocking major roads]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by Lorenzop: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
Send me an inbox message, let's take this out of here

Come to the venue na....strong man, Alausa....once u get there...mention me
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by TecM0: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
geewean:
. It's apparent that u were raised in a selfish environment where the world starts and ends in your parlour. Minds like you are the reason Nigeria is still unrecognized in the league of thriving nation because of your comfort zone with oppression. Haden been your family member or you have been a victim of those animals called SARZ you won't stay behind that phone a vomit a self centered thought.I have not been a victim but I honestly commend the youths for their bravery act.

Haven't you asked yourself a question. How come all of a sudden the Federal govt is dancing to ASUU tunes without rigorous negotiation?How come Ms Onochie released a web link under the aegis of one nonsense Youth empowerment scheme to Grant access to loan for start ups?

I dare say that your brain which is the storage center for your reasoning is in a dementia state and your conscience should be placed on a life support machine.

All this insults shows your upbringing

Protest without blocking the way simple and straightforward ... Blocking people from going to work to feed their family makes you as guilty as the same SARS you are fighting

Disruption of other people's livelihood because yours is threatened is Height of selfishness

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by wonder233: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
I've sent you an inbox message, reply it, connect with me. I wan know you
Lorenzop:

Come to the venue na....strong man, Alausa....once u get there...mention me
Re: Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa by olatuns2017: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=94962292][/quote]

BAT 2023 sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.