Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

#EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job (1227 Views)

Plastic Pollution: Why Can't Buhari's Government Do This? (pictures) / #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Guys it's time to put a hold on the prorest and let the Government do the reform. The reforms we are all clamouring for can't be done in a day. SARS has been disbanded and other reform are currently being implemented.

To those calling for a revolution or talking about the Arab Spring stuff, no such thing is going to happen here in Nigeria. The Arab speaks just one language and there's no such things as different ethnicity or religion there.

People from the Northern part of Nigeria want a reformed SARS, some doesn't even want them disbanded. And in the south here, bunch of us wants this protest to stop as we have been heard by the Government and they've also shown willingness to implement our demands.

Most of you guys don't even know what you want,you all just following the trend.

To some of the celebrities calling you outside to protest,they are all just chasing clout. Most of them don't see anything good with this Government. And for the so called Revolution some of you are shouting, if it indeed starts, All dis celebrity go run comot for Naija go Europe with their family.

To the followers,the question now is which of the visas do you have when the revolution starts. Do you even have Kenya visa not to even talk of a Schengen visa.

Think my people, Don't let anyone deceive you including Twitter CEO that wants to raise funds for the destabilisation of our dear country.

To all well meaning Nigerians,it's time for our voice to be heard.

Let the #EndProtestNow also trend.

Let the Government do their job.

#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow

5 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by seunmsg(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Endorsed!
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by telkevog(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2020
I talk am, Federal Government and its agents has infilterated into nairaland to demoralise the youths. Lai mohammed, laurretta onochie, buratai and co, with secret monikers, but it will not work. Our eyes dey open!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2020
telkevog:
I talk am, Federal Government and its agents has infilterated into nairaland to demoralise the youths. Lai mohammed, laurretta onochie, buratai and co, with secret monikers, but it will not work. Our eyes dey open!

Must everybody reason the way you do

3 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by Turantula(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
BMC zombies on overdrive

3 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by sapientia(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Op, did you join the protests

Proof pls

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:
Op, did you join the protests

Proof pls

Be looking for proof up and down until other citizens suffering from the hardship caused by this protest start a counter protest.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by protests: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
OP,
It is simple,
Start your own 'protest' to end 'the protest'
If people think you have a point. They'll join.
But instead of wasting your energy to protest to end a protest
Why not choose something meaningful
Eg Protest against high cost of University education
Protest against lack of pipe borne water in this nation
Protest against no scholarships
Protest against deadly hospitals
And several of the reasons why people leave this nation everyday
But a Protest to end a Protest? No man!

5 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by helinues: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Watch as how some NL's would avoid the message but rather attack the messenger.

SARS has been disbanded... Then what's the unnecessary protest for?
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by helinues: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
OP,
It is simple,
And several of the reasons why people leave the nations everyday

Are you guys waiting for FG to send military on our streets? Why are some Nigerians so selfish like this?

How about the right of others the protesters are infringing on even after the disbarment of SARS.

This is getting stale and boring
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
OP,
It is simple,
And several of the reasons why people leave the nations everyday

You are the ones still protesting. Rather than hide behind EndSars protest, you all should make your true intentions known

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Are you guys waiting for FG to send military on our streets? Why are some Nigerians so selfish like this?

How about the right of others the protesters are infringing on even after the disbarment of SARS.

Leave them...their eye go soon clear
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by ContentedK: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Be looking for proof up and down until other citizens suffering from the hardship caused by this protest start a counter protest.

#EndProtestNow

are you not suffering already long before the protest?

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by ContentedK: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

yeah coz that’s the final card they’ve got to play and it’s the needed catalyst

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by tobechi74: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Only those in the street can decide when to stop. You cannot

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by GeneralStan(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
I am can't help but laugh at the shallow mindedness of the OP and people like him...

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:
I am can't help but laugh at the shallow mindedness of the OP and people like him...

Same with you guys that has lost every sense of reasoning

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by KingWarri: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to #BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
tobechi74:
Only those in the street can decide when to stop. You cannot

Yeah only those in the street which means your not even there. Keep leading them on

Until we start they fight our self for the street

Una eye go clear

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by GeneralStan(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Same with you guys that has lost every sense of reasoning

#EndProtestNow

You Lily livered people lack the balls to withstand the intensity of the consistency which the single key to lasting results...

you are afraid FG would soon send the military right? but you forget that as long as we are United they are the ones would be afraid!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:

You Lily livered people lack the balls to withstand the intensity of the consistency which the single key to lasting results...

you are afraid FG would soon send the military right? but you forget that as long as we are United they are the ones would be afraid!!!

I'm not afraid of the government sending the military, infact that's what I want.

This stupidity needs to stop.

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
They won't listen until they are killed and humiliated.

Am beginning to sense there is a political undertone behind this if not the protest should have been ended by now and wait for the government next line of actions before they commence another massive protest if there is a need for it!
uptimum123:
Guys it's time to put a hold on the prorest and let the Government do the reform. The reforms we are all clamouring for can't be done in a day. SARS has been disbanded and other reform are currently being implemented.

To those calling for a revolution or talking about the Arab Spring stuff, no such thing is going to happen here in Nigeria. The Arab speaks just one language and there's no such things as different ethnicity or religion there.

People from the Northern part of Nigeria want a reformed SARS, some doesn't even want them disbanded. And in the south here, bunch of us wants this protest to stop as we have been heard by the Government and they've also shown willingness to implement our demands.

Most of you guys don't even know what you want,you all just following the trend.

To some of the celebrities calling you outside to protest,they are all just chasing clout. Most of them don't see anything good with this Government. And for the so called Revolution some of you are shouting, if it indeed starts, All dis celebrity go run comot for Naija go Europe with their family.

To the followers,the question now is which of the visas do you have when the revolution starts. Do you even have Kenya visa not to even talk of a Schengen visa.

Think my people, Don't let anyone deceive you including Twitter CEO that wants to raise funds for the destabilisation of our dear country.

To all well meaning Nigerians,it's time for our voice to be heard.

Let the #EndProtestNow also trend.

Let the Government do their job.

#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow
#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by GeneralStan(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

I'm not afraid of the government sending the military, infact that's what I want.

This stupidity needs to stop.

#EndProtestNow

Good since that's what you want then pray your government is also able to hold down the aftermath.
But bear it in your mind that just one wrong move has led to the topple of even the mightiest of governments...

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
They won't listen until they are killed and humiliated.

Am beginning to sense there is a political undertone behind this if not the protest should have been ended by now and wait for the government next line of actions before they commence another massive protest if there is a need for it!

The thing most people you would still find outside protesting care those with other motives including the so called celebrities leading people on.

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:

Good since that's what you want then pray your government is also able to hold down the aftermath.
But bear it in your mind that just one wrong move has led to the topple of even the mightiest of governments...

Which of the government are talking about?
Syria?
Yemen?
Libya?
Mali?
Ivory coast?

Tell me which it is and I will educate you on why that won't happen in our great nation.

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by GeneralStan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Which of the government are talking about?
Syria?
Yemen?
Libya?
Mali?
Ivory coast?

Tell me which it is and I will educate you on why that won't happen in our great nation.

#EndProtestNow

You Can't educate one on something you are yet to understand, I don't want us to drag this any further... So let's wait until the government begins to effect the use of forceful measures on the protesters then we will both see the outcomes.

If I happen to be on the Streets that day I will gladly go down with a soldier that day!

#EnoughIsEnough

#EndSars/EndSwat

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by uptimum123(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:

You Can't educate one on something you are yet to understand, I don't want us to drag this any further... So let's wait until the government begins to effect the use of forceful measures on the protesters then we will both see the outcomes.

If I happen to be on the Streets that day I will gladly go down with a soldier that day!

#EnoughIsEnough

#EndSars/EndSwat

No just tell me please soon can educate you.

What will the outcome be.

Do you realize people are already groaning with this good protest turn stupidity.

I am sure it's we the citizens that will start fighting each other first before the government sends military men.

#EndProtestNow

Re: #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job by GeneralStan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

No just tell me please soon can educate you.

What will the outcome be.

Do you realize people are already groaning with this good protest turn stupidity.

I am sure it's we the citizens that will start fighting each other first before the government sends military men.

#EndProtestNow

Chill let's watch your government take wrong step that's all I ask of you...

As for the citizens a few cowards will never weaken our resolve as we will remain resolute till the end no matter what!

We will never subscribe to fear of thugs and miscreants for we know that every decision comes with a consequence and we're ready to shoulder the consequences on insisting on a change of the methodology of affairs in this nation, so hold your peace!

#KeepSustainedPressure

#NoRelenting

# KeepUpTheProtests

#EndSars/EndSwat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Video Really Defined Politics / If Hausa Tribes Unite They Can Break Fulani Hegemony, Hausaman Can Be Sultan / Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.