Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

#EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss (1182 Views)

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu / #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Note : Your Opinion Is Not Needed If Your Not In Support Of #EndProtestNow

First I'll like to let you all know we are all in support of ending Sars,ending their atrocities,ending their uncalled brutality on citizens.

But we must all know when it's time to stop. This protest has lost its cause. People are suffering.

Our voice has been heard, we've made our points like never before. It's now time to stop the protest and let the Government implement our demands.

There's no revolution or separation starting anywhere. This is our country and we are one.

Most people you will see outside still protesting are those that won't see any good from this Government. We are making progress and yes I agree there are more that needs to be done.

Every country is facing some form of difficulties at this moment.

If the so called Revolution some of you are shouting starts,our future generation will also suffer from it.

You all should come out and make your intentions known, stop hiding under EndSars.

I have decided to go on a protest to stop this prolong protest that has lost its cause.

If you are interested in joining please dm with your number and I will add you up on a whatsapp group so we can discuss further.

Let our voice be heard, they are all bunch of bullies who wants to bully us into hiding.

They keep blocking our roads and won't allow movement, We all have equal rights. Where your rights ends is where mine starts.

What's the fate of the commercial transport workers that needs to work daily to feed their families. Some of them also need to make returns to their Oga.

What's the fate of others who needs to work daily to provide for their family.

People are now spending 5 - 10 hours on the road for a protest that has lost its cause.

Some of this people still protesting are just there because one of their friends is there,some to look for girlfriends and boyfriends,some to chase clouts,some don't even know what they want.

Let's all come out as this can not keep continue. It doesn't matter if we are 2,3,4 or 5, as time goes a lot of other people will join us.

Also to avoid any uncalled confrontation from this protesters to disrupt our peaceful protest, we will contact the RRSLagos Commander and if possible the Nigerian army of our protest so they can provide security for us.

I would have also gone to twitter to call people out but I don't have the followers, infact I recently just started making use of my twitter account.

Dm and let's protest this havoc on our road. We all have equal rights

#EndProtestNow

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by sapientia(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSars did not start with Opinion.

Go and gather like minds

Do your banners

And enter the streets

Its that simple.

Don't disturb us with this rubbish.

Is it your protest?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
#EndSars did not start with Opinion.

Go and gather like minds

Do your banners

And enter the streets

Its that simple.

Don't disturb us with this rubbish.

Is it your protest?

Please this thread was not created for your like mind

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by iokpebholo: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2020
True.d protest is fast becoming senseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by sapientia(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

This is a public forum

The topic is a trending topic

So?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Enter street with your banners now. Idiot. Internet warrior.

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2020
If care is not taken the protest will crumble our economy further after still trying to rise up again from covid 19 palava we should trade with caution I support #end protest now and I also support to re protest after giving the government to make the wrong right and if their is no changes to our demand we should reprotest but let leave the street to fight for another day I pray may all our effort in the cause of good governance should not be vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Davash222(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Shut up and close this nonsense thread!

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Davash222(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Kaolaniyi:
If care is not taken the protest will crumble our economy further after still trying to rise up again from covid 19 palava we should trade with caution I support #end protest now and I also support to re protest after giving the government to make the wrong right and if their is no changes to our demand we should reprotest but let leave the street to fight for another day I pray may all our effort in the cause of good governance should not be vain
Our economy is crumbled already, that’s why we’re protesting. A dollar is now N420.

I can smell cowardice over this your post.

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Endoscopy: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Let's wait for the government to implement their promises... Let the protest end now!
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

Shut up and close this nonsense thread!

If you had shown this your stupidity yesterday,I would have created time to insult you and your like minds.

I'm another person today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

Our economy is crumbled already, that’s why we’re protesting. A dollar is now N420.

And your protest will change it in one night?

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Ogun kill all of you
Come lekki toll gate make we hear your voice

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Endoscopy: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

let the protest on the economy be on a separate ground I think the demand of the youth had been met on this issue

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Endoscopy:
Let's wait for the government to implement their promises... Let the protest end now!

For how long ?

Some of this demands can not be done in a day

Please this thread was created dor #EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Davash222(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

If you had shown this your stupidity yesterday,I would have created time to insult you and your like minds.

I'm another person today

If you insult me, I invoke madness in your life within 48 hours!
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

This is a public forum

The topic is a trending topic

So?

And you see where it was stated "Please this thread was not created for your like mind"
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by nameo: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Kaolaniyi:

Do you have an economy before?

Sometimes, i wonder if some of you are Nigerians or not
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by hotwax: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2020
what r u saying? take mic, soro soke
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2020
nameo:

Do you have an economy before?

Sometimes, i wonder if some of you are Nigerians or not

If we don't have an economy you will already be in Benin Republic seeking asylum.

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2020
hotwax:
what r u saying? take mic, soro soke

Mo tin Soro Soke
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Come out my people, don't let this people bully us.

Protest but don't block our roads

If you want to protest lawmakers salaries, go to the house of assembly and protest. There are also parks created for this purpose.

Stop using your rights to infringe on other people's right.

#EndProtestNow

2 Likes

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Emperor4tune(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

my friend shut up no be u get this forum,anyone has the right to say anything anytime,take ur foolishness out of nairaland to twitter that is where u easily find people who think & act like you #ENDSARS #KEEPROTESTING #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Emperor4tune:
my friend shut up no be u get this forum,anyone has the right to say anything anytime,take ur foolishness out of nairaland to twitter that is where u easily find people who think & act like you #ENDSARS #KEEPROTESTING #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

I'm a different person today

Stop being a bully

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by ezugegere(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
You have to be castrated so that your type will never be born again. Ateme
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
ezugegere:
You have to be castrated so that your type will never be born again. Ateme

I'm a different person today

Stop being a bully

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Mynd44

Mynd44

Na until when news people carry our matter before you push us go front page.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by chinwe74548: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2020
Na until when news people carry our matter before you push us go front page.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Yahksbiz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
this news doesn't in anyway deserve front but back page.
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by uptimum123(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:
this news doesn't in anyway deserve front but back page.

Wake up

Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Passionate888: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Continue
Re: #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss by Yahksbiz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Wake up
ok....
I thought you said u want it on front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Switched Off Lekki Toll Gate Billboard On Sanwo-olu’s Order – Seyi Tinubu / We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition – Kano Islamic Leaders / 2023: Why We Won’t Support Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.