Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

She's 15 Years Older - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 15 Years Older (2036 Views)

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's 15 Years Older by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2010
Personally, I feel there's nothing wrong with what Mimi-k plans to do, if they're both single. However, Mimi-k has a girlfriend. Why complicate a relationship, just to satisfy a whim? Supposing his girlfriend decide to sleep with a 15-year older or younger guy, what then? Could he handle it?

Has he considered if this could be a set-up? It just seems way too pat to me. Just a few points to ponder.
Re: She's 15 Years Older by steveab(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
@OP For you to know she is fifteen years older and the age of her children goes a long way to mean you have been very close to her and MAY BE doing it already.
Please ask yourself if it is ok? if yes then go ahead else,
Re: She's 15 Years Older by lovejo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
If she is not cheating on anyone and you are not cheating on anyone and you are comfortable with it, no problem, it happens every moments around the world, but note that sin is sin.
Re: She's 15 Years Older by Exponental(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
do u kow ur biological mother?
cos blood is thicker than water.
she might be ur mother who couldnt care for u then
Re: She's 15 Years Older by ice234: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
lol. she don reach to born u oh.
dis na sugar mummy case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls In Love With Me / I Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend And I Aint Coping :( / Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.