Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat (42938 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sultty:
tell him he will wait in vain, shebi na chewing stick he dey chew him eye go soon clear now wey jungle don mature

You mean your potopoto jungle republic

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Parrot69: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Who be this � pig

#EndProtestNow

Do you know you’re an inexplicable nicompop??
Ask me why and I’ll explain.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Parrot69:

Do you know you’re an inexplicable nicompop??
Ask me why and I’ll explain.

Go Fvck your self

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by yaki84: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
I wish I was in uyo, calabar too dull.
They are okay with police brutality and extortion.
Thank God we r not lazy.
The lazy ones are those who don't know how things r being done properly.
Those whose dad will send their names and it's being shortlisted In the appointment list cos they r connected.
Those who cut corners and doesn't know what it feel like paying house rent.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by yaki84: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Go Fvck your self

#EndProtestNow

Who r the govt?
Fools everywhere
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Sultty(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

You mean your potopoto jungle republic

#EndProtestNow

first talk to your rotten brain
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Germi9: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
I just pray e no result to usage of Soldiers cos e b like oga Buratai don tell him boy's to iron dere Koboko nd Also Starch it...
na our body all doz lilly livered khaki men for get power na,shey boko boys don chase dem comot north
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Emoney07: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sultty:
first talk to your rotten brain

No talk with your maggot ridden skull

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by LordErrk: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:
Las las na soldiers go settle the matter..
Make una no worry... Oga Buratai get plans..

The day the army will put hand inside this matter is the day Nigeria will burn finally. Una dey crase
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
yaki84:

Who r the govt?
Fools everywhere

Jamb Question.

Hypocrites everywhere

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by yaki84: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Jamb Question.

Hypocrites everywhere

#EndProtestNow

Who r the govt?
#endsars
#endswat
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Bobbynobobby: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:

Shebi social media na free world.. You don get excess luck.. though ah fit still track you oo..
Issues no much sha... But NO EVER mention anything pertaining to my family else you'd find yourself where you never expected..

Dude stfu with the threats
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
yaki84:

Who r the govt?
#endsars
#endswat

Add this too

EndNigeriaPolice
EndArmy
EndNavy

Nonsense

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Parrot69: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Go Fvck your self

#EndProtestNow

You’re a retarded myopic dunce of a monkey
Shallow reasoning bastard from birth .
I promise you, you will die with this government.
Animal in human clothing
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Parrot69:

You’re a retarded myopic dunce of a monkey
Shallow reasoning bastard from birth .
I promise you, you will die with this government.
Animal in human clothing

Let me die with them as long there are progress and Nigeria is moving forward.

It's you that needs to find something to do with your miserable life.

We will surely send you on exile to go meet and dine with your foolish animalistic coward master.

Oponu alaye rada

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Fahdiga(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Revolution kill you there.

#EndProtestNow

If the government have been doing their job there wouldn't be protest
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Parrot69: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Let me die with them as long there are progress and Nigeria is moving forward.

It's you that needs to find something to do with your miserable life.

We will surely send you on exile to go meet and dine with your foolish animalistic coward master.

Oponu alaye rada

#EndProtestNow

Bastard disgusting Gay monkey, go and suck your masters diick.
Why not give out your location... or better still your number?
I dare you to, if you have the balls, if you think this is a child’s play. Talk is cheap. Come out let’s play outside
You are going

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Parrot69:

Bastard disgusting Gay monkey, go and suck your masters diick.
Why not give out your location... or better still your number?
I dare you to, if you have the balls, if you think this is a child’s play. Talk is cheap. Come out let’s play outside
You are going

Hahaaaaa....small pikin plenty for here oo.

I'm sure you won't last a minute with me.

Continue with your animalistic behaviour.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

You no get sense.

There are already progress being made and we won't allow you and your cohorts disturb the progress.

#EndProtestNow

Go and end it. Stop blabbering
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Godfrey70: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Omo dis protest is getting to another level At de end of each day........
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:

Shebi social media na free world.. You don get excess luck.. though ah fit still track you oo..
Issues no much sha... But NO EVER mention anything pertaining to my family else you'd find yourself where you never expected..
what is this thing saying sef, i will, so long people lost their lives, ode
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by midehi2(f): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

#EndProtestNow
which job, for how long, abeg shift, smiling and suffering
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
midehi2:

Okay.. Continue till thy kingdom come.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Parrot69: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

#EndProtestNow

This boy, you think I’m shining teeth with you? Till E go clear for your eyes. All I need is to get hold of your email, run your IP address to access your location address and decode your WhatsApp number.
You don’t Bleep with every body and don’t push me to do that. If dem sent you, tell dem Everywhere dey RED.
Last Warning.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

Go and end it. Stop blabbering

Only a matter of time stupid

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Only a matter of time stupid

#EndProtestNow

Just like you thieves have a matter of time before God go punish. It shall never be well with you thieves.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Parrot69:

This boy, you think I’m shining teeth with you? Till E go clear for your eyes. All I need is to get hold of your email, run your IP address to access your location address and decode your WhatsApp number.
You don’t Bleep with every body and don’t push me to do that. If dem sent you, tell dem Everywhere dey RED.
Last Warning.

Only if you know.

Keep making that your smelly mouth untill e b for you.

How about you just share your mobile number and see what will happen in the next 24hours.

See them..na them internet fraudsters.

Clout chaser.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
midehi2:

U self pack make we see road.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

Just like you thieves have a matter of time before God go punish. It shall never be well with you thieves.

God go punish all thieves including you..

I know it's either you an Armed Robber,a yahoo yahoo boy or from potopoto republic.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Parrot69: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Only if you know.

Keep making that your smelly mouth untill e b for you.

How about you just share your mobile number and see what will happen in the next 24hours.

See them..na them internet fraudsters.

Clout chaser.

#EndProtestNow

OK. I will teach you how to mind your business. Watch your back from now till December.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.