Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat (42964 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Parrot69:

OK. I will teach you how to mind your business. Watch your back from now till December.

You are indeed a parrot...stop hiding behind your phone.
Just send that number and you won't need to wait till December.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Lovelive: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Freedom is never voluntarily given by oppressor;
it must be demanded by the oppressed.

Well-done guys, good citizens of Nigeria appreciate you.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by OwenJesse27(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:

As e be like this, e no suppose better for you and your next tenth generation..
600years for your family... Idiot
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

God go punish all thieves including you..

I know it's either you an Armed Robber,a yahoo yahoo boy or from potopoto republic.

#EndProtestNow

It shall neve be well with you and your criminal family. You want protest to end so that you can continue with stealing public fund and taking bribe from the poor masses. E no go better for your generation. You no go die better. Thief.

May god cripple you and all your criminal family. All of una wey dey benefit from the suffering of the people, una no go die better. Vulture will eat your rotten demonic corpse

#endsars
#policebrutalitynow
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

It shall neve be well with you and your criminal family. You want protest to end so that you can continue with stealing public fund and taking bribe from the poor masses. E no go better for your generation. You no go die better. Thief.

May god cripple you and all your criminal family. All of una wey dey benefit from the suffering of the people, una no go die better. Vulture will eat your rotten demonic corpse

Stop causing nuisance all around,your beginning to sound like someone with a mental health problem.

You don't know you want,you are just out there following the trend as it comes.

I can bet you are still bed wetting at this your age.

We are all fighting the same cause but what you can't see with your blind Magot ridden eye is that the protest as turn to a charade.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Stop causing nuisance all around,your beginning to sound like someone with a mental health problem.

You don't know you want,you are just out there following the trend as it comes.

I can bet you are still bed wetting at this your age.

We are all fighting the same cause but what you can't see with your blind Magot ridden eye is that the protest as turn to a charade.

#EndProtestNow

You don't have sense. You are a paid fool fighting for your corrupt pocket. It shall never be well with you. You will die a painful death unless you repent from your criminal way. You are already cursed. Keep disgracing your cursed generation here.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

You don't have sense. You are a paid fool fighting for your corrupt pocket. It shall never be well with you. You will die a painful death unless you repent from your criminal way. You are already cursed. Keep disgracing your cursed generation here.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality

Please stop disgracing your family in the public. I'm sure your still collecting food money.

You need to stop barking unless na market you go enter straight.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by midehi2(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

U self pack make we see road.
#EndProtestNow
misplaced priority
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Please stop disgracing your family in the public. I'm sure your still collecting food money.

You need to stop barking unless na market you go enter straight.

#EndProtestNow

You are already a disgrace to your criminal family. Thief. I repeat, it shall never be well with you and your entire criminal generation. You are cursed.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

You are already a disgrace to your criminal family. Thief. I repeat, it shall never be well with you and your entire criminal generation. You are cursed.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality

Curse kill you and your generation

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
midehi2:

misplaced priority

Misplaced utterances

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Curse kill you and your generation

#EndProtestNow

Cursed soul. Your wicked soul shall never see any good thing henceforth. Thief

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

Cursed soul. Your wicked soul shall never see any good thing henceforth. Thief

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality

I wonder how you relate with your family,...they must be fed up of you.

No worry.. thunder wey go strike you still they do gather energy.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

I wonder how you relate with your family,...they must be fed up of you.

No worry.. thunder wey go strike you still they do gather energy.

#EndProtestNow

I'm certain that you and your family are already cursed and forsaken. You and your cursed criminal family will never end well.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

I'm certain that you and your family are already cursed and forsaken. You and your cursed criminal family will never end well.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality

Oga go eat your nite food before your hungry family eat am finish. Poverty don finish your life na why you dey reason like goat.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Oga go eat your nite food before your hungry family eat am finish. Poverty don finish your life na why you dey reason like goat.

#EndProtestNow

I don't take advice from known demonic thief. You are cursed. You will forever remain cursed even in your forsaken grave.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

I don't take advice from known demonic thief. You are cursed. You will forever remain cursed even in your forsaken grave.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality

Go lay your tattered mat and go sleep.

You need to rest your boiling head

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Go lay your tattered mat and go sleep.

You need to rest your boiling head

#EndProtestNow

I still refuse to take any unsolicited idiotic advice from a a known demonic thief suffering from generational curse. You are cursed, and cursed shall you remain
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rodwave:

I still refuse to take any unsolicited idiotic advice from a a known demonic thief suffering from generational curse. You are cursed, and cursed shall you remain

Okay continue with your ignoramus

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Sultty(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

No talk with your maggot ridden skull

#EndProtestNow

the way God will punish u and ur slave master

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sultty:
the way God will punish u and ur slave master

Go Fvck your self

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Sultty(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Go Fvck your self

#EndProtestNow

u are obviously dumb and very dry, fools like u don't deserve good things in life, common nama like u no worry i pack am full for u tueeh
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2020
inoki247:
I just pray e no result to usage of Soldiers cos e b like oga Buratai don tell him boy's to iron dere Koboko nd Also Starch it...
If he dares, it'll be the worst mistake this government will make and it'll be the end of this government as we know it.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by SandraJane: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2020
143WaZoBia:
The real Nigerians are on the street protesting for a better Nigeria while osus and yoruba Muslim pigs are bashing one another on nairaland kiss

Modified: what I’m trying to say is if someone call you out as Yoruba Muslim or osu and you are offended you are either osu or yoruba Muslim in that sense they are talking about. I’m a Yoruba my maternal families are Muslims, paternal christian I can’t be offended if you add where I’m from with my religion. Now if someone refer to you as a pig and you get Download Sermons
offended you probably have seen yourself as a pig before in a mirror. Now how does these things have been trying to make sense of help anybody?
There’s nothing wrong with Nigeria if we can achieve good governance but y’all are contented acting like archaic kids on the internet. See the real Nigerians on the street all tribes and ethnicity except those that wouldn’t want to offend their religious leaders and elders but we are all doing good because even them are not against the movement. This is youth movement y’all should be proud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.